Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 04-29-2005, 10:39 PM
thepokingmaster123 Offline
Master Trainer

Default New board, yes, maybe???

Well, i just got an idea that is actually making surprizing sense to me.

U see, the general board is starting to get cluttered with Pokemon Diamond and Pearl threads, stickies, and other clutter. But this is THE GENERAL BOARD. After all, all the other games have their boards:

Fr/Lg board
R/S board
G/S/C board

and etc...

So, I was thinking. Isnt it a good time to get this clutter outa here and make a...

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl board

After all, it is only true that every time someone posts a FR/LG or other similar topic, the Gmods get angry and move it, so why make them give special treatments to these games...

Also, i did not know wether to put this in the Questions/feedback to the Webmaster board, or here, but since the main board that will be affected board will b this one, i decided to put it here. Plz move if necessary

~Serga~

Thanx thantos for the banner

Salemence
Level 100 @ 518 Posts

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=8167
I am TheGreatMenotic here

Last edited by thepokingmaster123; 04-29-2005 at 10:41 PM.
Old 04-29-2005, 10:43 PM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew
Default Re: New board, yes, maybe???

The mods are smart... they will know when the time will come for the creation of the PD board....

They haven't yet, because we don't know pretty much, anything about the games themselves except for the fact they will be for DS, and the few pokemon that have been released...

More information needs to be released (Like a release date -_-, more pokemon, IMAGES!)

so until then, no board :P
Old 04-29-2005, 10:50 PM
Master Trainer

yea, i guess u r rite... o well, i guess i need to have thought about that a bit more... o well, *sigh* i guess we just have to wait...

Salemence
Level 100 @ 518 Posts

Old 04-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam

I think that the best thing to do aobut it at this point, is create a sticky thread for discussing D/P (if there isn't one already), and make sure ALL D/P stuff is in that thread. Consider all other D/P threads as SPAM, and lock them.

Since we know precious little about D/P at this point, any and all discussion is speculation anyway, so I think it's reasonable to allow just one thread for it at this point.

Hopefully that will eliminate most of the D/P threads.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Last edited by Alakazam; 04-29-2005 at 11:24 PM.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:56 AM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

Yes, so far we have hardly any real information on the games. Also, if I remember correctly, not even FR/LG got their own board until the games were released (The R/S board also became the R/S/E board after Emeralds release I believe). Then again, I could be wrong, with my terrible memory, although I don't think it's necessary.

The thread of Hannahs which I locked, for example, was locked not because it was another D/P thread, but because it was common sense that the GBA cannot play DS games, and there wouldn't be much point to discuss why a handheld made after the GBA would have games non-playable on the GBA itself; I mean, after all, the PS1 plays PS2 games, right? See my point. :P

Anyway, almost all DP question threads are about topics that are already answered in the stickied thread, so as Zam said, all discussion should go there instead of asking a question about something either already answered, or something which hasn't been revealed yet.

At any rate, I'll leave this open to suggestion, so that Ryan may decide for himself whether or not a D/P board is necessary, although it's quite unlikely (What's the point in a board only existing to hold "What if DP has this/that?", "I can't wait" or "When's it being released?!" threads?).

*Moved to Questions/Feedback to Webmaster

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 04-30-2005, 01:12 AM
Master Trainer

Yea, I figured that this had to be either in general orin feedback boards, so thanx, Z. Anyhow, I would like to Have Ryan's word in here. Speakin of whom, i havent seen him around much...

Salemence
Level 100 @ 518 Posts