Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Darkria111 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Dreams of...

Have you ever had a dream where it was so good you didn't want to wake up, ex: crush asking you out, having a superpower, ect.
Or have you had a nightmare so bad you wet yourself, ex: Being chased by a man eating beast, falling off the Empire State Building, waking up and finding no peanut butter is left in the whole world, ect. Share them here with our PE2K community!!!
Let's try to keep the nightmares limited though.

Credit to Kayla Ann for the banner and Stardyab for the avatar.

Last edited by Darkria111; 03-07-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: Dreams of...

Well, yes, I have had dreams that are that good.
On the other hand, sharing them would be against forum rules.

Last edited by Sixto; 03-08-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Ranma Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Ranma Send a message via MSN to Ranma Send a message via Yahoo to Ranma
Default Re: Dreams of......

I had a nightmare that happened on Tuesday, and happens to me about once a year.

I started to play DBZ. The game had some DBZ characters, and Tentacruel wasa playable character. We play for a while (me and my friends), and then they go home.

Later I walk outside with my dog, and there is a scene. There is some lady who is laying down, and tells this guy (looks like muscular guy from Yu-Yu-Hakasho) to find her something or whatever.

Later my family leaves, and Im creeped out by the scene, so I go to my neighbors house. For some reason I just walk in, without asking. No one asks anything. I go upstairs, and the house was mostly the same, except there was a hole...

Then I go downstairs cause thats where my friends are, and outside I see the guy, but his skin is gone. I blink, and he is way closer, still outside, but now he is just bones. Then I scream, the mom stops talking on the phone, and looks onto the porch (behind me). Now there was a blonde girl.

Then it pretty much ended. I was creeped out.

Edit: LMAO Charbok

EDIT: I also had a dream where I was in some factory, and I stole a model car, and got arrested. =O

Last edited by Ranma; 03-07-2008 at 12:27 AM.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:23 AM
suzyK Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I dreamed that I was driving to my mom's office at night... it was so realistic I was disturbed badly by it. I was pretty scared when I was driving too, it felt like I would be caught by a police officer/crash at any minute. It was so weird I almost screamed. Really.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:21 AM
JentleViolence Offline

Send a message via AIM to JentleViolence

Quote:
EDIT: I also had a dream where I was in some factory, and I stole a model car, and got arrested. =O
Are you sure that's a dream?

Lol, joking with you again.

Well, I once had this terrible, terrible nightmare where this demon....weirdo thing was chasing me in this neverending abyssal plain of sudden flashing lights and weird patterns that hurt my head. I remembered that I tried to get away because the entire thing was too realistic and scary, but when I finally woke up I was tremebling in my bed and slightly whimpering. Kinda hard to explain unless you were in my thoughts with me, but it was scary.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:28 AM
PaxPalkia Offline

Send a message via AIM to PaxPalkia

I've been having weird dreams lately.
One dream, me, my sister, and her husband were all sitting there eating her pitbulls front right raw leg meat, while she hopped around on three legs.
The second dream was, I work with 4 people at both my jobs with tongue piercings.
In my dream I had a tongue piercing and it grew out and I had a one inch radius of a hole in my tonuge and I swallowed the barbell.
And last night I dreamt I was working at Wal*Mart, and a foot long bone came up my throat and I started eating it.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:33 AM
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I had a dream that I was walking down my street, but them I saw a bomb on the ground, so I picked it up and threw it at one of my school enemies, and he exploded. ^^

But then he turned into a pizza O_o

I've been having weird dreams lately, mainly because I fell on my head last week, but...

All true.

~Alex
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Old 03-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Blast the Stereo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Blast the Stereo Send a message via MSN to Blast the Stereo

When I was little, I would have reoccuring dreams of going to an amusment park.

I would be going on the biggest roller coaster, ride it all the way to the first peak, right before the drop, and wake up.

When I'd try to go back to sleep and continue the dream, it never worked.

After those dreams I would feel uber depressed for like the whole day.

=S

paired with kimmi.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Nightmares:
*Being chased/eaten by dinosaur/lizards

*(I had it last night) I went camping with my class and we each get a room after our name is called. I was like fourth last and only eight other of my classmates were left. I had already told my friend called Colin to wait up cause my other friend wanted to tell us something but he was not there. I searched for my other friends in total darkness and I found like a classroom and a teacher. I asked her where my class was and she told me the diredtion back to where I started. I went back and my other classmates showed me a letter saying that the other classroom was going to come over and fight us. We waited and the other people of eleven people came over and their teacher siad "Nine verses eleven, very fair." We fought but we lost and they left. After all of us recovered, I wanted to go home but at the same time, find the others and be with them. I was scared because there was only darkness. All nine of us started to walk around but we were together so we could not get lost. We searched and searched but found no one else or anything else. We decided to go back but the place disappeared and we were stuck. Then I woke up.

I really want to continue to find out what happened but at the same time, I didn't want to dream of it again because it was so scary. I wish that I could dream of it again and be able to continue. I sometimes have the same dream. It can only be understood how scary it was by having the dream.

*I went to an amusement park with my sis but then some trolls came and started to kill everyone. I escaped by using the rides and stuff but was killed.

*I was at home with my sis and then someone knockd on the door. I peeked through and I saw my parents but they looked weird. Then my sis came down and said that they were foxes trying to get me before turning into a fox. I forgot the rest though.

Normal:

*(I moved schools) I was playing with my class but then the bell rang and I had to go back to my normal school. I watched them leave and I was alone.

*Me and my other friends went onto a plain a Butterfree with a Pokeball on its head came over. I threw the Pokeball and I caught the Butterfree

*I was in a hotel with my parents and in my room were some ferets which could talk and begged me for nuts. Then my dog started talking and made me give it some treats.

That is all I can remember. I have a few more but I can barely make it out. I still can't get the camping nightmare out of my head.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 03-07-2008 at 09:04 AM.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Owen_Guy Offline

Send a message via MSN to Owen_Guy

for some reason i cant explain my dreams when i have them but some of the most weird dreams are when i have had dreams about situations in life i.e. going to school but then i wake up and then about a month later the dream has some how worked its way into reality and is almost like have de jevu or reliving a event that has happened one in the world

Example: I had a dream about going to the shops and than asked a question and then woke up and then thought it was so life like that it maybe real never happened then a month later a went to the shops and asked the same question in the same manner as the dream

and yes i some times think i maybe psychic but cant recall important details like time and date of the certain dream
Old 03-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Crystal Pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Crystal Pikachu

There had been a criminal going around England, he was tiny, but he wasd 18 and very dangerous. =S

I had a dream about him, and I hit him with a book and he got arrested. :3

Awards || VPP || URPG

Credit to Sarah for the banner. x3
Old 03-07-2008, 03:48 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

I once had a 'nightmare' when I was killed by Zorro. (The guy in the mask) he came into my house and stabbed me with a long sword. =/ Then I came back to life in a caravan park and shot with with a pistol. It was actually really scary. =/

Oh and the peeing in dream thing? I did that when I was younger. I was dreaming I actually was peeing in my dream, and at the same time I was in real life. Don't laugh.

Hope you were either disturbed or scarred for life when finding out what I dream about sometimes. =]

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 03-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Crystal Pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Crystal Pikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by huncrew View Post
I once had a 'nightmare' when I was killed by Zorro. (The guy in the mask) he came into my house and stabbed me with a long sword. =/ Then I came back to life in a caravan park and shot with with a pistol. It was actually really scary. =/

Oh and the peeing in dream thing? I did that when I was younger. I was dreaming I actually was peeing in my dream, and at the same time I was in real life. Don't laugh.

Hope you were either disturbed or scarred for life when finding out what I dream about sometimes. =]
Yeah, Zorro is the only thing I've ever been afraid of. For murderers, it isn't enough to kill, you have to kill with style.

That's what Zorro does, so I ish scared of him.

Awards || VPP || URPG

Credit to Sarah for the banner. x3
Old 03-07-2008, 10:20 PM
megamanxpoke Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to megamanxpoke

I had a dream before, where I had the ability to transform into anything.

I imagined that I was a lot of things, mostly based on anime...weird. Being a trainer was one.

Old 03-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Blue- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue-

I once dreamed that my friend and his mom were both vampires. xD They were trying to suck my blood, it was really dark, and yeah. It was pretty scary. ;_;

Then there are always those dreams I have about bees or other bugs chasing me around and trying to get on me or sting me. Those are just freaky and disgusting. XP

The Wasteland