Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 08-01-2007, 03:06 AM
Sapphire Dragon's Avatar
Sapphire Dragon Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Anywhere I can watch Bleach! XD
Posts: 122
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Dragon
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

i get killed in a fatal accident.
__________________
yy
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-01-2007, 01:15 PM
soranichouchou's Avatar
soranichouchou Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: somwhere
Posts: 8
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Dragon View Post
i get killed in a fatal accident.
but Hyde comes and recues you, and you get married!


during the wedding...i choke and die....
__________________
I'm a DIRTY BLONDE. --- no DIRU = no LIFE
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Sapphire Dragon's Avatar
Sapphire Dragon Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Anywhere I can watch Bleach! XD
Posts: 122
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Dragon
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soranichouchou View Post
but Hyde comes and recues you, and you get married!


during the wedding...i choke and die....
XDXD dam_ straight!!!


the doctors thought you were dead, but they shocked (jump started) ur heart and saved you


hyde and i are traveling on a plane to japan for our annual vacation, but the plane goes into a nosedive and crashes into the water
__________________
yy
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Groudon_fan's Avatar
Groudon_fan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In a small room. I'm clastrophobic!
Posts: 1,230
Send a message via AIM to Groudon_fan Send a message via Yahoo to Groudon_fan
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

But you are saved by A THREAD REVIVAL BUTTON!

A Shaymin Attacks my face.
__________________
Code:
Free Pie! [URPG]Numel:: [VPP] Numel from 1146 Hatches at 1161 Evolves at 1245 Finished 1446 qoou ıɥ Mmm! click this! qoou ıɥ
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Sapphire Dragon's Avatar
Sapphire Dragon Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Anywhere I can watch Bleach! XD
Posts: 122
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Dragon
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groudon_fan View Post
But you are saved by A THREAD REVIVAL BUTTON!

A Shaymin Attacks my face.
XDXDXD lol, good one!


i prevent the shaymin from attacking you and catch it with a masterball and give it to you


i am dropped into magma by an angry groudon b/c i like kyogre more
__________________
yy
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-01-2007, 07:42 PM
soranichouchou's Avatar
soranichouchou Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: somwhere
Posts: 8
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Dragon View Post
XDXDXD lol, good one!


i prevent the shaymin from attacking you and catch it with a masterball and give it to you


i am dropped into magma by an angry groudon b/c i like kyogre more
i defeat it, and you get to come to my wedding with Kyo!

On the plane ride to Kyoto, there is a system failure, and they run out of parachutes before they get to my seat......
__________________
I'm a DIRTY BLONDE. --- no DIRU = no LIFE
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Sapphire Dragon's Avatar
Sapphire Dragon Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Anywhere I can watch Bleach! XD
Posts: 122
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Dragon
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soranichouchou View Post
i defeat it, and you get to come to my wedding with Kyo!

On the plane ride to Kyoto, there is a system failure, and they run out of parachutes before they get to my seat......
there happened to be a whole stash of them in the compartment on the other side of the bathroom when they looked.


i was plugging my computer into an electric socket during a lightning storm, and then lightning struck and i got electrocuted and died
__________________
yy
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-03-2007, 11:06 PM
autism's Avatar
autism Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: What's it ta you stalker?!
Posts: 440
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

However you were wearing rubber gloves while it happened so your brain only tricked you into thinking your dead.

I get raped. (lemme turn my own frown upsidedown)

It was by my girl.

I'm paris hilton and I missed out on my billion dollar inheritance.
__________________
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-04-2007, 08:25 AM
-Pichu Boy-'s Avatar
-Pichu Boy- Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The land of tea and fish 'n' chips
Posts: 3,959
Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

But then the people who give it to you feel so bad about it, they give you 10 billion as a 'Sorry'

My computer got chopped up into little tiny bits by a Samurai.
__________________
URPG | ASB
MK + Trainer17 = Evil twins | MK + Leo = BFFs
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '\(ಠ_ಠ)/'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic kid930 View Post
But then the people who give it to you feel so bad about it, they give you 10 billion as a 'Sorry'

My computer got chopped up into little tiny bits by a Samurai.
I gave you a free BETTER computer that is twice as good as your old one, and it has all the info and data from it!

My Wii asploded, and my Surfing + Volt Tackle Pikachu was on it. ;_;
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 08-04-2007, 03:35 PM
-Pichu Boy-'s Avatar
-Pichu Boy- Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The land of tea and fish 'n' chips
Posts: 3,959
Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

You win a contest where the prize is 100 WIIs, each with 1,000 Volt Tackle+Surf Pikachu's on them

All the chocolate in the world disappears (NOOOOOOOOO)
__________________
URPG | ASB
MK + Trainer17 = Evil twins | MK + Leo = BFFs
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '\(ಠ_ಠ)/'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic kid930 View Post
You win a contest where the prize is 100 WIIs, each with 1,000 Volt Tackle+Surf Pikachu's on them

All the chocolate in the world disappears (NOOOOOOOOO)
The cacao/cocoa/whatever trees survived, thus making chocolate exist. =D

The 99 other Wiis I don't need got stuck in the TV. D=
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-04-2007, 05:25 PM
andthenwekisss's Avatar
andthenwekisss Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Banner=Me
Posts: 997
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
The cacao/cocoa/whatever trees survived, thus making chocolate exist. =D

The 99 other Wiis I don't need got stuck in the TV. D=
I don't get what you were saying but the wiis get unstuck.

Hairspray never leaves theaters and goes onto dvd. :0
__________________

Britney=My Life :)
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Sapphire Dragon's Avatar
Sapphire Dragon Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Anywhere I can watch Bleach! XD
Posts: 122
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Dragon
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenwekisss View Post
I don't get what you were saying but the wiis get unstuck.

Hairspray never leaves theaters and goes onto dvd. :0
i dont really get what you mean, but..... i guess hairspray never goes onto dvd?


all of the whole foods markets in the world shut down and my best friend and my grandmother both die all on that same day X:(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: *dies*
__________________
yy
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-04-2007, 11:06 PM
Frozen Torchic's Avatar
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ....meow?
Posts: 1,312
Default Re: Turn that frown upsidedown!

Darkrai somehow goes to you're PC.

All the Torchic's in the world die...T.T
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com