Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 03-29-2008, 04:32 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default SonicX: Dark Storm

Yes, it is a Sonic fan fiction. Yes, it takes place after the final episode of SonicX. No, I did not see the final episode, but I pretty much know what happened. And yes, it will have my made up character in there, and Huwing named Cami. I'll find a way for her to have flashbacks so you know her history...Tragic, it is...

This is just a basic summary. I do not have it written, it's all crammed in my head. Very painful, by the way!
If you could give me a review, like point out falts, that would be appreciated. This will be my first fan fiction (I have one started on Neopets, but it's more focused on Cami. I'm halfway through Chapter 2) so, I know there will be problems.

Everything is peaceful, both on Earth and Sonic's planet. Chris was able to make it back to his home, safe and sound. Tails is still rattled from Cosmo's death, and the fate of Cami and Shadow is still yet unknown. However, an enemy threatens to shatter the tranquility, an enemy far greater than any Sonic has ever faced...

With the arrival of the mysterious, super-powered hedgehog Nazo, and a force of shadow-like creatures who call themselves the Shadow Claws, friends and foes alike must band together to protect the Chaos Emeralds. It would be much easier if it weren't for the fact Sonic is acting very strangely, and two of their strongest fighters are missing...

They must face against impossible odds, lethal enemies, and even Sonic himself as they fight to figure out who Nazo is, and more importantly, how to defeat him. They must also try to solve Sonic's dark and mysterious past in order to save him from madness, and discover the link between him and Nazo.

A village rediscovered....New friends...A dangerous enemy...A troubling past...and the return of...Dark Super Sonic!

Your greatest hero could also be your greatest enemy...

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 03-29-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:07 AM
TheDarkEevee Offline

Default Re: SonicX: Dark Storm

You reviewed mine, now I'm going to review yours: not bad! not bad at all! Please make future chapters longer, and I suggest you don't make the entire first chapter a prelude. Maybe make a prelude inside the first chapter. I'm glad you're putting Nazo in it, I've been looking for a fan fic. with him in it. He's awsome!
Old 03-31-2008, 01:26 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Thank you TheDarkEevee!

The point of that was not a chapter, it was more of a summary. Like, on the back of a book (the name slips me).

Yes, Nazo was a discarded character for SonicX, and I decided to make him a villain. BUT, not any villain. Oh no, the only villain to make Sonic shake and tremble, and run away...

Since Sega never bothered to put a past behind Sonic like they did Shadow, I decided; well, hey! I'm gonna make Sonic have something evil happen in his past!

You'll never believe what he did...

As for Cami, her past is even more tragic than Shadow's. He lost two people he cared for. Cami lost an entire village. And a boyfriend. Yeah...Maybe that's why Shadow is sympathetic towards her?

Either way, I've got a lot of work cut out for me on this fan fic. I hope people won't attack me for naming my character after myself!
Old 03-31-2008, 01:54 AM
TheDarkEevee Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Thank you TheDarkEevee!

The point of that was not a chapter, it was more of a summary. Like, on the back of a book (the name slips me).

Yes, Nazo was a discarded character for SonicX, and I decided to make him a villain. BUT, not any villain. Oh no, the only villain to make Sonic shake and tremble, and run away...

Since Sega never bothered to put a past behind Sonic like they did Shadow, I decided; well, hey! I'm gonna make Sonic have something evil happen in his past!

You'll never believe what he did...

As for Cami, her past is even more tragic than Shadow's. He lost two people he cared for. Cami lost an entire village. And a boyfriend. Yeah...Maybe that's why Shadow is sympathetic towards her?

Either way, I've got a lot of work cut out for me on this fan fic. I hope people won't attack me for naming my character after myself!

Don't worry, they won't, because they don't know your real name. Well, you just told me so: ATTACK! lol! no, I'm not that kind of person. In answer to "Sega never gave sonic a past" that is not technically true. There were old comics that told about sonc befor he came to earth. It had obscure charaters such as Bunnie Rabbot, a rabbit that has been half roboticized,(turned into a robot) and sonic's dear friend. But still, they don't tell who his parents are, so I would like it if you could make them up . and... YAY! sonic did something evil, that's so... not like him. Well, so far, I like it, and I will be checking back soon, hoping for more updates. but for now, I'm hungry .
Old 03-31-2008, 02:09 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkEevee View Post
Don't worry, they won't, because they don't know your real name. Well, you just told me so: ATTACK! lol! no, I'm not that kind of person. In answer to "Sega never gave sonic a past" that is not technically true. There were old comics that told about sonc befor he came to earth. It had obscure charaters such as Bunnie Rabbot, a rabbit that has been half roboticized,(turned into a robot) and sonic's dear friend. But still, they don't tell who his parents are, so I would like it if you could make them up . and... YAY! sonic did something evil, that's so... not like him. Well, so far, I like it, and I will be checking back soon, hoping for more updates. but for now, I'm hungry .
Yes, but those comics were technically not canon. I'm thinking of parents, but dead or alive...Hmm...I might go spirit realm, but only near the end I think, a lot in the possible sequel. I don't want to freak people out, but it will be necessary if you want to see someone who is...Dead. Of course. There will be a twist though.

*Is attacked* Arg! My leg!

Crud, I'm hiding! *Hides behind Shadow*
*Eating popcorn* I love violence...

Red=Cami
Black=Shadow

Just for the random thoughts they have on the topic, or what's happening to the author...

Oh the randomness...If going mad wasn't enough, I got stuck with this lot!

Edit: Guess what I started in the Other: Fan Fiction area! *Dance* I must admit though, Sonic was a pain to describe...

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 03-31-2008 at 03:25 AM. Reason: News