Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 02-18-2008, 05:21 AM
Namechange

Thumbs up New Breeder

I'll have access to almost any pokémon available soon, If you need a specific pokémon or a few varieties I'll most likely have em obviously except for legendaries and other one-of's. To start on the breeding though i'm dealing with types, I was thinking of starting off with Dark, Bug and Electric. So for now just ask for those types if needed and I'll work on 'em. I think they need to make a Pokémon Box for Wii now.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:30 AM
wazzupfu Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: New Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namechange View Post
I'll have access to almost any pokémon available soon, If you need a specific pokémon or a few varieties I'll most likely have em obviously except for legendaries and other one-of's. To start on the breeding though i'm dealing with types, I was thinking of starting off with Dark, Bug and Electric. So for now just ask for those types if needed and I'll work on 'em. I think they need to make a Pokémon Box for Wii now.
You should breed a good, Lileep. Cradily can tear it up in Sandstorm.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:48 PM
Blackmag228 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Blackmag228
Default Re: New Breeder

They are making a pokemon box, Its a channel called ranch channel.

Think you know everything about competetive pokemon battling? Know nothing at all? Sign up to be part of the tutor program here!

FC:4424-9956-6524
Brawl FC: 5112-3290-9339
~Chargamer