Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 05:12 PM
KiutEspi Offline

Default Re: Selena Espeon (PG-13)

Name:Lillian
Pokemon(partner):um..... a pikachu named "Chuno"
What pokemon are you?(Im a espeon morph):a ivysaur pokemorph
Description(Include sprite picture):look in sig :3
Old 02-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: Selena Espeon (PG-13)

XD a ivysaur morph with red hair. XD
1 more space left. story will be posted by monday or tuesday.

ATTENTION! ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE OLD SELENA ESPEON PLEASE PM ME!

Last edited by Fluffy Mew; 02-17-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:11 PM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Mew View Post
XD a ivysaur morph with red hair. XD
1 more space left. story will be posted by monday or tuesday.
d-did i get on *whimpers* oh and im going to sponser your comic in mine, sense reading yours made me want to post some of the ideas i had (i like the idea of pokemorphs, always have, ive just never felt like writeing them) i cant wait for the next episode!

EDIT: fluffy mew, you do know that the images things in your sig, the bottom 2 arent showing all the way, only the top of them are.

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:30 PM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

yes. XD so yur a metang morph, but r u a full matang, or the half matang half human thing in yur avvie? Yes your in the story!!

Old 02-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

my avatar, lol, i made that image for this, but i am uber obssessed with metagross and his pre evos, so i made it my avatar. oh and he has 4 foot long hair, because of th fact his hair is like steel wire kinda (more like spidersilk, but less sticky) and cant be cut easily

oh and i put a link to this FF in mine, lol

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Cool Re: Selena Espeon (PG-13)

Oh, YES!
I'm thinking, oh, s***, I'm not gonna get there in time!
Ok, mindless ranting aside, I wouldn't mind one of my characters in there please! ^^

Name: Saphira
Pokemon Partner: Vaporeon (Vapor)
Morph: Vaporeon, and unable to shapeshift.
Appearance: Dark, almost black hair, blue eyes, light blue tinged skin, wears a cloak to cover her appearance, but wears a purple t-shirt, and black jeans under the cloak. Wears sandals on feet.

Note: Vapor is always out of her pokeball, and Saphira mainly keeps to herself and lives in the wild due to being unable to shapeshift.

Old 02-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

ok! *typing story and clicks save* OK! your in!!

Old 02-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

YESH!
(yeah, I know that was less than two words, lol.)

Old 02-18-2008, 12:11 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

lol, i hope you do something cool with my character, oh and look at this funnt image i made, i will give a cookie, to anyone who can tell me howmany pokemon are in this pic! lol

Old 02-18-2008, 03:26 AM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

COOKIE! *steals cookie from al* MY COOKIE!
Jeremy
Selena held Ricky's hand. She was scared of the dark. She was a SUN pokemon,
not a Umbreon! He grinned when she said she loved him, and she got her purple jumpsuit on and they continued their journey. Selena looked around. Millions of pokemon chatted and chirped. She looked ahead.
What was that? Was that a, a person? This person was dancing around, jumping from one foot to the other. "Deedee da dee, Deedee da dee," The person sang. Selena could tell the person was a male from his voice. "Uh, sir? Hello?" The guy snapped his head toward her. "Get away. NOW" The boys voice sounded cold, but it had a jolly tinge to it.
"No. Were not leaving." Selena looked at Ricky. He was usually so nice, but now he snapped at the stranger. "Ricky, whats wrong?" Ricky looked at her. "He's a pokemorph. I can tell." Selena looked at the boy in shock.
He had greenish-yellow hair, with a curly black piece of hair sticking straight out of his head. he had a green t-shirt with a yellow swirl on it. "Who are you?" She asked. "Get away, Human! Your kind dosn't belong here!" With that he gralbed a green pokeball from his belt and threw it. "Go! Linoon!" A weasel type pokemon appered from the pokeball and hissed. Selena gralbed her pokeball, which was black with a blue gem on it. "GO! Crystal!" A espeon emerged from the pokeball. But its coloring was different. Instead of purple hair, This espeon had fur as black as midnight.Its tail had 3 blue stripes on it, and at the tip of each tail, a blue gem was on it. On her head was a white crystal. Not the round crystals you see on many other espeons. This one was diamond shaped. "Espeon." Crystal purred.
"Crystal! Attract!" The espeon walked up to the linoon and purred. Immediatley,
the linoon looked at the espeon with loving eyes. "Crystal! Psybeam!" The espeon opened it mouth.A millions a rays shot out of it. The linoon tottered, then collasped.
' No! Return!" The linoon was sucked into the pokeball. Crystal purred again.
"Great job,Crystal!" The espeon turned around and looked at Selena. It stared, then jumped into Selena's arms. "I missed you, too." The espeon kept on purring like a motor-boat. Mean while, Ricky stared at the boy. "Name. Now." the boy looked at Ricky and snarled. "Jeremy. Now leave me alone. You probably think im a freak." Rickys eyes softened. "No. Im a raichu-morph."
Selena stood up, with crystal on her shoulder. "METAMORPHIS!" Jeremy stared in shock as she morphed. When she was done, She looked at him. "Im Selena, the Espeon- Morph." Jeremy grinned. "Finally! People like me!" He ran over to Selena.
"Your pretty." Selena blushed while Rickys cheeks started to crack with electricity.
"Sorry, im taken." Jeremy looked dissapointed for a second, then smiled. "OK"
Selena looked at him. "By the way,do you give off warts?' Jeremy anime- sweatdropped. "WARTS?! I DONT GIVE OFF WARTS? WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK THAT?!" While he was yelling, Selena and Ricky started to walk off. "HEY! WAIT FOR ME!!"

And thus, Jeremy the Politoed morph joined the crew.

Old 02-18-2008, 03:34 AM
Palkiaperson Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Palkiaperson

Wow Fluffy, great chapter, can't wait til I'm in and so more action.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:36 AM
Jer49 Offline
Master Trainer

Arrow Re: Selena Espeon (PG-13)

Jer49 does NOT GIVE WARTS!

But it was still awsome.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:39 AM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

XD thx

Old 02-18-2008, 04:00 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

pretty good, but it jumped... what happened between this onw and the one befor it? other than thhat great... and you didnt have to steal my cookie, i would have given you one if you asked! lol

Old 02-18-2008, 05:33 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Nice chapter! Keep up the creative, great work!
Oh and by the way, thanks for letting me into your story!

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 02-18-2008 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Needed to say thanks!
Closed Thread