Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-24-2004, 09:51 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon: Real Life Changes!

OOPS! forgot to post my sign up

Name: Seph Jones (Sephiroth is his nickname)
Grade : Sr
Pokemon you have become: Armaldo
Features/Appearance: Like your normal human, only covered in foldable armor plating, and of course no hair. Also, fingers are like claws.
Personality: Lazy, lazy, and for a change of pace, lazy.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:09 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange
Question Re: Pokemon: Real Life Changes!

Can I still sign up?

Name: Josh Rhodes.
Grade: Seinor
Pokemon you have become: Pikachu.
Apperance: Looks like a normal Pikachu (In oter words, all Pikachu.) except has a baseball cap jammed on his head. Is wearing a long sleeve shirt with a Hawaiian design on it. Long Courdiroy pants.
Personality: Sarcastic. Funny.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Of course you can, as I said, I'll tell people if they can't start.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:48 PM
Mew Offline
Amateur Trainer

Location: anywhere... right now, I'm in the world of Pokemon!

"hey Kaioh, i read in my little brother's Pokemon Hanbook that this Pokemon called Celbi could make people fly too. Maybe that's true for Mew as well... cause Mewtwo can do it..." Shini concentrates hard and...(ooc: anyone know if mew can do that? If no one knows, i would like to be able too. I just don't want anyone to get offended by me being uninformed and making a mistake about this...)
Old 03-24-2004, 11:04 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Cool. Sounds like a great Role Play.

IC:

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

The alarm clock was wailing in my ear.

"What the heck!"

I rolled off my bed and stood up.

"Wait a minute..."

Something was wrong. The bed looked much taller than it should. I ran to the hall closet and jumped up to turn the knob. The door opened and I looked in the tall mirror.

"Holy...."

I was a Pikachu!!!

I ran into my room and checked the time on the clock.

It read: 8:29

"Oh man....Im sooooo late for school. On top of that I look like a freak!"

"Well..."

I got dressed in a way to conceal most of the odditeys.

"Well thats a little better...Nothing to be done about the height or tail though..."

I walked out the door. On my way to school I made countless people stare, and this one guy smashed his car into a Telephone pole.

Several minuetes and rude guestures later, I saw a strange kid looking up and talking to something. Hold it. The kid had a Pikachu tail!
Old 03-25-2004, 12:11 AM
Eon Offline

Name: Yasu
Grade: Sr
Pokemon you have become: Arcanine
Features/Appearance: About 5’7”, slim, has long tan colored hair that comes to the middle of her back, light brown eyes, and tan skin. There are two small black stripes on her left cheek and two on the right cheek, small tan furry cuffs on her wrist (like on Arcanine’s back legs), Arcanine orange ears sitting on top her head, slightly long fingernails, and has the Arcanine’s tail. Wears a dark orange, short sleeve shirt that has two black stripes going across it, short black jeans, and white sneakers.
Personality: Nice and polite, unless she knows she isn’t being treated fair.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:44 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: yes, mew can do that.

I got up one morning, and as soon as I got out of bed, I tripped on the fork I had used in a midnight snack. Rather than loosing my eye, the fork got all bent up! I stood up, and looked into the mirror I had in my room, and found that I was covered in black-grey armor! Then I noticed something terrible... I was BALD!
Old 03-25-2004, 01:15 AM
Eon Offline

Yasu turned away from the sunlight that came through the window and pulled the covers closer to her. Her door creaked open and her family’s pet Growlithe entered. It barked twice, trying to get her to wake up. She groaned before taking the pillow and pulling it over her head. The puppy grabbed the pillow and tugged on it until it ripped. Feathers flew from the pillow making Yasu finally wake up.
“Alright, alright. I’m up…geez,” she told the Pokemon. She removed her covers and sat up. Growlithe, who got shocked at her appearance, darted out the room in terrified. She looked after the Pokemon awkwardly until she felt something heavy dragging behind her when she got up. “What the…?” She looked behind her to see a tail that she could move. Yasu gasped as she hurriedly peered into the mirror before shrieking in horror.
Old 03-25-2004, 02:33 AM
Mew Offline
Amateur Trainer

Kaioh rises slowly into the air. Shini grins, and darts off after him. They wouldn't both be late for school after all!!

Last edited by Mew; 03-25-2004 at 02:35 AM. Reason: didn't read sephiroth's post properly..
Old 03-25-2004, 02:53 AM
Eon Offline

Yasu quickly slipped on her clothes, grabbed her shoes with her backpack and ran downstairs to the kitchen. Her mother heard the quick footsteps coming descending the staircase. The Growlithe moved under the table when it saw Yasu jump from the third step and land safely on the wooden floor.
“Good morning Yasu. I think your gonna be late, so I assume you don’t want any…” Her mother heard the door slam shut and looked to see Yasu had left. She sighed and went back to washing dishes.

Yasu sprinted down the sidewalk, taking tremendous leaps into the air. She passed houses and cars in a blur.
“This almost seem as though I’m using an Arcanine’s extreme speed,” she thought. “That’s impossible.” Holding up her arm, she looked at her watch. “Shoot. There’s only five minutes until the final bell.” Yasu jumped again, just narrowly missing an old man who bent down to get his newspaper off the sidewalk. The high school came into view, but yet, it still was far away. “Come on!”
Old 03-25-2004, 12:47 PM
Mew Offline
Amateur Trainer

Shini landed a few feet away from the school and saw a blur charging towards her. She dodged it just in time and ran the rest of the way to the school.
Old 03-25-2004, 03:58 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

*Kaioh followed Shini into school except into a different class. The teacher screamed at Kaioh like hell for being late.

" Okay, okay, miss, I'll go to the frickin pricipals office."

* Kaioh then glares at the teacher and suddenly she was completly electricuted. Kaioh made a dash through halls and all he heard was.

Teacher: " Kaioh Eccles!!!!!! Get back here!!!!!!!

" Holy s*it!"

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 03-25-2004, 05:58 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

I came in with much thunking of my armor, and sat down in my chair, and as soon as I saw the teacher was shocked to unconsciousness, I fell asleep.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:29 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Arriving at the school I shuffled to my seat with my back facing the wall. For some reason the teacher was k.oed on the floor.

After shooting the bird at the kid staring openmouthed at me I wondered how I was gonna meke it through the day, and what in the good Lords name had happened to me.
Old 03-25-2004, 10:03 PM
Eon Offline

She finally reached her class and banged on the door. Yasu checked her watch.
“I’m only two minutes late, so this shouldn’t make much of a difference,” she muttered just as the door opened. “Hi teach.” Her teacher didn’t respond and stood in shock at what she saw. The teacher straightened the glasses on her face before looking more closely.
“Excuse me…but who are you?”
Yasu rolled her eyes until she remembered what she’d look like. “Its me, Yasu. Can I come in.”
Her teacher leaned back while shifting her glasses. “I’m sorry Yasu, you know the rules.”
“But its only two minutes,” Yasu cried.
“I know, but rules are rules,” she told her as she sat her hand on Yasu’s shoulder. “Look on the bright side, this is the first time you’ve gone to the principle. He won’t know who you are and probably won’t give you anything but a five minute lunch detention.”
Yasu scoffed. “No one will know who I am.” She turned and walked off.