Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:46 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default Re: Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2 [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre View Post
Yes, you can have anything in your history about another character as long as its okay with them. Anyone can invole something about my character if they want.

As for the seven swordsmans thing...as longs as it fits with the current time, which is just after Tsunade took the posistion of Hokage FYI, you can.

And note, this time, for those who have escaped from the Assylum, we're already far away and have been free for about 2-4 weeks. For beginning RP puposes.

^^; I phased it wrong, can my charrie be a SON of one of the seven swordmens, sorry.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:51 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post

^^; I phased it wrong, can my charrie be a SON of one of the seven swordmens, sorry.

Yes, thats what I was saying yes to.

Yay, I'm finally done my SU! That turned out long for a auto-biography.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:25 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Yes, thats what I was saying yes to.

Yay, I'm finally done my SU! That turned out long for a auto-biography.

Can Winged-Demon like recongize that another Winged-Demon is around? or the essence of them?

Old 01-26-2008, 12:32 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:

Can Winged-Demon like recongize that another Winged-Demon is around? or the essence of them?
Only after one or the other has released, or has had their host use their chakra, or, for Tetsuda's sake, has the host see its actual form infront of them. But they all know each other on a small personal level, but since they were all influenced by human emotions, its a very low level.

So yes, but not if the person just happens to walk by, only if the demons chakra is used of the demon itself is seen.

Anyone with an inner demon can use the Inner Soul release jutsu of mine if they want, if not, then you don't have to. But remember, it is a forbidden jutsu.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:00 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Only after one or the other has released, or has had their host use their chakra, or, for Tetsuda's sake, has the host see its actual form infront of them. But they all know each other on a small personal level, but since they were all influenced by human emotions, its a very low level.

So yes, but not if the person just happens to walk by, only if the demons chakra is used of the demon itself is seen.

Anyone with an inner demon can use the Inner Soul release jutsu of mine if they want, if not, then you don't have to. But remember, it is a forbidden jutsu.

Well I have one, so I can I use it :D.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:01 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2 {Revamped and Revived} [SU]

The discussion thread is now up. Anything not directly associated with your SU should be put there as of now.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:02 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I hope this is SU related. :D

I am done, well besides adding the way of the Kirikirry and all that good stuff, inless I could skip it..:D.

Old 01-26-2008, 03:42 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:

I hope this is SU related. :D

I am done, well besides adding the way of the Kirikirry and all that good stuff, inless I could skip it..:D.

Well, something has to be explained sooner or later.

Anyway, since I said anyone could use my Inner Soul Release jutsu, I'll let you have two forbidden jutsu, but under this condition:

I'll allow you to have one or the other, but the one you don't choose, you must train in the RP to learn it.

If you choose this way, then you're Accepted, if not, then you'll have to lose one or the other.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:52 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Well, something has to be explained sooner or later.

Anyway, since I said anyone could use my Inner Soul Release jutsu, I'll let you have two forbidden jutsu, but under this condition:

I'll allow you to have one or the other, but the one you don't choose, you must train in the RP to learn it.

If you choose this way, then you're Accepted, if not, then you'll have to lose one or the other.

^^;
Since this is about my SU I thought I'll be able to post here. Or maybe it should go in the discussion, but can I lower the rank on the jutsu, or does it seem to strong, because I don't really wanna have two forbidden jutsu. Yea because I really wanna be accepted, because yea I don't feel like working on my SU any longer.

Old 01-26-2008, 03:54 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:

^^;
Since this is about my SU I thought I'll be able to post here. Or maybe it should go in the discussion, but can I lower the rank on the jutsu, or does it seem to strong, because I don't really wanna have two forbidden jutsu. Yea because I really wanna be accepted, because yea I don't feel like working on my SU any longer.

You can lower the level of your Forbidden jutsu, and yes, its okay to put it here, you're talking about your SU so it counts. Anything else not about SU's goes in discussion.

So your forbidden jutsu that you made up, lower it a couple ranks and you'll be good to go Empoleon.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:57 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I lowered it down, now finished with SU.

Old 01-26-2008, 04:01 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay Empoleon, you're Accepted, and welcome back into the RP.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:22 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Posting the majority. i'll finish the rest later. We need more people.

Name: Kyuuketsuki, Lumia
Good or bad: Neutral I guess, but leaning towards Good
Clan: Kyuuketsuki clan
Kekkei Genkai: Kyuuketsuki Fukyuu
Village Affiliation: Mist and now roaming rouge
Appearance: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...rhairWitch.jpg (Similar but not as provocative.)

Lamia has two dark purple eyes and very white or possibly silver hair. She is not very tall and stands at about 5 foot 5. She wears a long black coat with a large hood. She has two leather arm braces which contain hidden blades that extend out for fighting. She also wears long leather pants and a black tank top. At her side underneath her coat she carries a short sword with en engraved moon on it. At her other side she carries her ninja supplies, such as kunai and scrolls. However most of the kunai are not her own. Half have been stolen. Around her neck is a locket which contains small pictures of her clan. These were those she was friends with, or had some sort of bond to. Lamia, unintentionally, dresses much like a stripper or seductress would. Her skin is a soft milky white and her face is clear from any dirt or sludge. Even with her clan's history she looks the exact opposite of their reputation. Her kekkei genkai also affects her appearance making her look a little younger.

Personality: Lamia can be very moody and have highs and lows like teenage girls do. Most of the time she is in a very normal sort of mood when not around other people. Sometimes she can be outgoing and positive and help other people. At other times she can be bitter and resent others. This happens mainly when someone insults her clan. This usually sends her over the edge and she will kill or seriously hurt that person. Unlike Koumori, Lamia has a sort of pride in her clan because of her different upbringing. Lamia hates the Mist for eliminating most of her clan, but she believes there are others out there and that's why she searches for them.

*Winged Demon: N/A
History:Lamia was born in a different section of the clan. This was mainly the domestic half that would take care of the other warrior branch. Lamia was raised to fight like others but also taught what to do in the real world. She was given a basic ninja education. She was the same age as Koumori upon the day her clan was almost destroyed. She as well as the others in her clan left. Some however, were ferociously hunted down and killed. Lamia’s group was one of them. With only small children and women, there wasn’t a chance they could have defeated the Mist shinobi. Lamia did all she could to defend herself, and sent the attackers back. Of course this left her exhausted and without chakra. She quickly took all the food and tents she could find from her dead clan members and left. She would find someone else from her clan, and rebuild it and change its strange ways.

Jutsu: Substitution Jutsu, Transformation Jutsu, Body Flicker

Name: Kyuuketsuki Style: True Transformation
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Unlike the normal transformation jutsu, Koumori turns into a huge bat with all of its abilities and more, but this jutsu is only good in the night and for assassination techniques.

Name: Kyuuketsuki Style: Bat’s Bite
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Mainly to be used in secret, Koumori comes behind the opponent and bites their neck with his vampire-like teeth and it immediately puts them unconscious, but the genjutsu is that they are still conscious in their own mind. Unless they realize that in their trance then they can stop there chakra flow.

Name: Lightning Surf
Description: Using electricity and friction Lamia connects her feet to her zanbato and is able to surf on it. She can move at high speeds to cleave people in half or for transportation.

Name: Lightning Finger Tips
Description: Lamia’s finger tips start to shoot out strings of lightning. They can also extend into whips of lightning. She has almost unlimited control and can move gracefully whilst using the jutsu at the same time.

Name: Lighting Bolt
Description: Lamia can shoot a lightning bolt from her hand.

Name: Lightning Blade
Description: Lamia’s zanbato is covered in lightning. Then she can swing it to extend the lightning to pierce or send it out in waves.

Name: Lightning Pierce
Description: Lamia starts to form lightning chakra into the palm of her hand, but then circles it around her entire arm to make one single blade of condensed lightning. She can then pierce almost any surface

Name: A Vampire’s Seduction
Type: Genjutsu
Description:

Name: Kyuuketsuki Style: Vampire’s Form
Description: Lamia pulls out two scrolls and after doing a ritual, changes into her “vampire” form. Se gets 3x as strong, 3x as fast, and his endurance is 3x as strong. Her chakra and the strength of his jutsu is also doubled. Lamia can also release a shriek/cry/roar that will make the ears bleed and stun an enemy for a short amount of time. It can also serve as a shockwave to send jutsu flying back as well as weapons like kunai. It only lasts for a certain amount of time though.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P

Last edited by KOR; 02-04-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:33 AM
Alex the Charmander Offline

Reserve, please? Love the way you've done all this.
Yukaro if you can reserve the demons.

~Alex

[Aviendha: Zebstrika][Rand: Zekrom][Nynaeve: Haxorus][Egwene: Musharna][Lan: Scolipede][Moiraine: Samurott]

Last edited by Alex the Charmander; 01-31-2008 at 04:36 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:30 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I'll finish the rest..^^

Name:
Etai, Doro
Chuunin
Good or bad
:
Good [[Leaning towards it anyway.]]
Clan:
Hyotonian.
[[Used to be]]
Kekkei Genkai:
Hyoton
Village Affiliation:
Land Of Waves;Kirigakure;Mizukage;Mist
Appearance:
Doro has light, violet hair, which is kept at shoulder lengthm and kept in a ponytail. Doro hair gets darker at then roots, and then lighter coming up, inherited from his decreased mother. Doro has soft, indigo eyesm which can give a hard stare. Doro like Kak has scar marks, caused by the mob attack. They're on his back, and his arms. Another scar is on his face, one that twirls around his cheek. Doro got cut by a sword, causing the scar mark on his face.

Though well on a mission, or on ANBU work he wears a mask. Striped with violet lines, surving through the nose, and another one going horizontal down his mask. There is two eyes holes, Kak barely wears his mask. And Doro wears a long sleeve shirt, that is a dark indigo, and his sword on the back, latched. He always another violete shirt over that long sleeve shirt, which has the sword straps on it. Doro doesn't wear his headband while in ANBU uniform, his ANBU tattoo is on his right arm, the Mist Village symbol.

Personality:
Doro has a solid personality, he does rush a little but it's his nature. Doro is really the silent type, though is quick in battle. Doro doesn't fight for a dream, or anybody else for that matter. Like most shinoboi he fights for his life, and only for his life, or for the action. He doesn't fight for the killing, like a crazed shinoboi, he fights just for the thrill. Not the killing thrill, he just like when the battle gets intense, when his life is on the line. Doro is eager to get into battle, he loves to use his chakra. He loves using his jutsu, that's why he loves being a ninja. Doro is nice when you get to know him well, though he's still silent. Doro doesn't like to argue much but he'll leave his comments. Here and there his side comments pop in, or he'll shove them in. Action is what Doro is, it's what he is about. To Doro life not wort living if there isn't any action. Doro unlike Kak isn't one whom would run away, he'll stay and fight. He won't back down from a challenge, fight or any sort of battles, that's Doro. Doro isn't a trouble maker, but sometimes trouble just follows him.
*Winged Demon:
Not anymore
History:
I Doro Etai was a birth not wanted, I caused pain for my family, pain I couldn't take back. I caused death, along with my father, you want the whole story? My father found out I had a 'gift' because he saw me using it. He knew that I had got it from my mother so he enter the house, slaughter my mother with his bare hands. Gathering an angry mob, to come and destroy my siblings, and me, he wanted his own children dead. He got away with murdering my siblings, when it came to me he had a whole different problem. That's when I murder him, with my 'gift' I murder him, and his mob. Which caused his bloody corpse to appear in my mind everyday, I never go without seeing him. I fled into the forest, hiding in the forest I would never be accepted by the Mist shinoboi's again. Weeks later I return to Kirigakure, it seemed as no one knew why I had ran away. Since I had killed everybody, well all the mob members nobody had time to tell anybody else about me, to tell that there was a Hyoton user still around. I was accepted back into Kirigakure, I had a village again! Slowly my skills developed, I could do jutsu with one hand, and I secretly practice using my 'gift' everyday. After the Chuunin Exams in Konohagakure, I was a Chuunin but I'll tell you about it. I was a semi-finalist, there was me and another Mist ninja,whom was named Kakuu, though no Konohagakure ninja didn't make it past the semi-finals, it was a sad sight. I thought he was going to be easy, I knew by his eyes that he was a Kirikirry member. The battle lingered on until we both collapsed on the ground, going into a unconscious state, ending the battle in a tie. Out of chakra, drained of our energy we laid in Konohagakure hospital. Shortly returning to our village we both were made Chuunin's and we both were very excited. Kakuu, another ninja whom name was Katii, Teryi, and me were sent on a level A mission. I can't tell you what kind of mission but it was tough, only Kakuu, and I made it back alive, barely. Right after we got back a hoard of ninja attacked Kak's clan. being at Kak's house when it happen, he wasn't in his house though. This is were another secret was made, Kak's mother never really died, she fled to Land of Rock. Though Kak's father had another ninja use Transformation Jutsu at his mother funeral, so that Kak wouldn't know. Shortly after his mother death, Kak, and I were promoted as ANBU. Now that was pretty boring, right now Kak, and three other ANBU are heading towards Konohagakure, four including me. We are getting medicine that is vital to our Hidden Village.
Weapon:

Jutsu List:

[[Cannon]]
Hyoro no Jutsu [Ice Prison Technique]
Name:Hyoton: Haryu Moko [Ice Release: Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger]
Hyoton: Kokuryubo Fusetsu [Ice Release: Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm]
Hyoton: Ikkaku Hakugei [Ice Release: One-Horned White Whale]
Hyoton: Tsubame Fubuki [Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm]
Makyo Hyosho [Demonic Mirror Ice Crystals]
Rank: Unknown [[User must have Hyoton to use, and this jutsu totally depends on that, not chakra. Well chakra not need to form the mirrors]]
Name:Sensatsu Suisho [Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death)]
Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [Water Doppelganger]

Last edited by Caecity; 02-02-2008 at 03:04 AM.