Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-24-2008, 11:10 PM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR
Default Re: Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2 {Revamped and Revived} [SU]

Name: Kyuuketsuki ,Koumori
Rank: No official rank, but strength wise is Chunnin level
Good or bad: Bad
Clan: Kyuuketsuki Clan. (Clan of the Vampires)
Kekkei Genkai: Kyuuketsuki Fukyuu (Vampire Immortality. Will be explained in History)
Village Affiliation: Mist and then Kiken

Appearance:

Koumori’s light blue hair falls just in front of his dark maroon eyes leaving one revealed. He wears a black coat covered by a large light blue scarf that hangs around his neck and across his chest. He wears long grey pants and a long sleeve black shirt. Despite his demented personality he looks very peaceful. At his waist are his kunai and shuriken stolen from dead bodies. Next to his kunai are stringed vials of different liquids. Some are water while others are less dominant liquids such as soda or lemonade. On his back is a black sword filled with hidden compartments and panels. On his left side are two summoning scrolls. Koumori’s teeth are also very sharp. Giving his last name and his abilities he does in fact look like a vampire and shares the same genetic traits. Koumori wears a black cross that dangles beneath his coat and scarf. Koumori, has very white skin, but is not pale surprisingly, since he is part vampire. His mark from the demon is across his left eye. Koumori also looks slightly younger for his age. He stands at 5 foot 6, which is short for someone of 16. He looks like he is still 14.

Personality: Koumori is a silent boy. From his captivity to Kiken’s asylum, he almost never talked. His persecution at the Mist Village caused him to turn silent, and hate his oppressors. He hates everyone in power, except Kiken, who he refers to as “Kiken-sama” or “The Great One”. Koumori adores Kiken as a son would adore his father. Koumori admires Kiken’s strength and stubbornness in the face of his obstacles. Koumori, once again because of his clan, has a thirst for blood, physically and mentally. Koumori was raised to kill and fight with no mercy, and was taught the secret jutsu of his clan. Koumori fell in love with fighting. He loved the sound of his sword plunging through his opponents. He was a psycho path, who was always eager to kill when he had the chance. Koumori fidgets, and can get very worked up, if he gets a chance to kill, but is not allowed to take it. He shares a hatred for the other hosts of the tailed demons that wouldn’t stay with Kiken. He also resents his own clan, for changing him into the psychopath he is, however it is sheer instinct now and he can not help it. Although Koumori wants to change, there is no way possible for him to go to even being semi-peaceful. Koumori is trapped in a box and can not change his personality in any shape way or form. Koumori also dislikes the light, but can withstand it very well.

*Winged Demon: Damaie the 7 Winged Bat. The Mark is across his left eye.

History: (In the form of an auto-biography. I won’t RP this way though)

Drip, Drip, Drip

The water drips from the dark cave that I was born in. I was born October 31st, but my year did not matter. Age in the Kyuuketsuki clan was that you were a child until you killed. Once you killed you were an adult. When I was a child, I did not have a passion for killing, but my father would surely change that. I was trained to fight in the way of ninjutsu, and fight with no fear in me. Almost everyone in the Kyuuketsuki clan was like this, brainwashed to kill. The Kyuuketsuki clan, was hated by everyone in the Mist. We were a clan feared and scorned. Our power was too great. I was one that had a lot of talent in my own age group. I learned my jutsu quickly, and was respected for my art of death. However, one day, someone outside our clan had learned the great secret of the Kyuuketsuki clan and spread it throughout the Mist. The Kyuuketsuki clan, were descendants, or distant cousins would be a better word to say of vampires. This meant the immortal gene of the infamous vampires had passed to us. Although through the years we were not actually immortal. However, we aged surprisingly slow. A woman who was really 30 could be mistaken for being in her early 20s. This is also the same affect on me. The average life of a Kyuuketsuki member is at least 150 years. However the average would have skyrocketed had not the clan been so bloodthirsty and battle hungry. Once the Mist found out, they searched for us like rats and came to kill us. Woman and children had to leave to another country immediately. I was not chosen among them, since I had killed. However, the people who stayed knew it would be a pathetic effort to stop the Mist army. I decided to stay. Our clan was large in numbers, but most were still women and children, who had left. We were outnumbered 2 to 1. As I watched the gory scene unfold under the dark sky filled with stars, I saw teeth sink to necks, kunai pierce through armor and cloth. As I had just, plunged my sword into a Mist shinobi, a Kunai had been lodged into the head of my fellow clan member next to me. As I continued to fight, I realized there were few of us and possibly even more of the Mist army. Whenever I had cut one down 2 took there place. The moon shined red with blood as the scene below took place. I was the last one left. I was captured and thrown in the Mist prison. However they were ignorant and thought I would sit in that dark corner. For this I resent them. I may had been a hybrid of both human and vampire, I was treated like a demon. I was fed poorly, and I spent almost a year in that god-forsaken place. I questioned if there was a god in this world. If so, why would he let my clan be slaughtered? Are we an abomination that God was to eliminate? These questions plagued me over and over. Then I finally had my chance to escape. I had built up my chakra over the period of time and got the strength to go into the now infamous Kyuuketsuki jutsu to live: When the Kyuuketsuki would turn into pure vampires and gain abnormalities with their appearance and genes. They moved 3x as fast and punched 3x stronger and lasted 3x longer. They would even grow taller or larger. Our deadly cry would make ears bleed and horribly hurt the enemy. A shockwave would result from this and blow away any jutsu or weapon or shinobi alike. With my abnormal strength I had busted through the weak walls of the Mist prison, and quickly transformed into my bat form and flew out of the Mist prison. I didn’t keep track of the time of day, or even what day it was. It was captivity for me, and now I was free. I quickly flew to the Fire Country, but I doubt I or my clan would be accepted in such a refined place.

I had come across a hidden asylum as I walked throughout the world, searching for my clan. For all I knew they could have been killed. It wouldn’t matter to be much. I was disgusted how uncivil my clan was and how they had changed me into the psychopath I am today. I had no connections and the only person I knew was my father. My mother was a mystery to me. I never saw her. I was trained from the start and I don’t remember seeing her face. I’m sure the women of the clan were a bit more civilized. I hope one day I would be able to at least see a picture of my mother. I did not want to continue my clan and was determined to die before I would have a damned offspring. Back to the asylum I had came across I looked for an entrance. However it was completely hidden. There was nothing. I sat down on a patch of leaves looking for a hidden entrance, but I had found one as I fell down a hole that led like a slide to a basement or dungeon like complex. A spotlight shown on me and a man from a booth said,

“We have another one.”

At the time I didn’t know what that meant. My skills were tested immediately and I received an “A”. I didn’t know why someone would tell me I got a letter. I didn’t know that these letters were grades of standards that measured one’s skills. A was the best. A man approached me and asked me why I lived and I told him,

“I live for instinct and blood.”

It was true. I had no true desire to live, but I was forced by instinct to fight and kill. My thirst for blood never gave me any time to even think about killing myself. The man laughed and told me that his name was Kiken. I told him my name and he smiled. He said,

“You will prosper in here, Koumori.”

I did not know what to say or do. This Kiken had taken me in. Of course this was the greatest thing to happen to me. I got stronger and he pushed me to my limits. I shared his dreams and he shared mine. He did not treat me like a son, or adore me like one, but I adored Kiken-sama. Then only months after I arrived, a winged demon that Kiken had told me about arrived. Kiken-sama gave him the body he was in search of. It was a bat and the demon like it. In exchange Kiken told the demon, that I was to be his host now. This would amplify my power extraordinarily. I now had power and Kiken-sama had given me a mission. Hunt down the humans that were hosts to the other demons. I had memorized the IDs Kiken-sama showed me and I was off. As I tell you this, I search in order to please The Great One. There is a god, and his name,

is Kiken!

Drip, Drip, Drip

The droplets of blood fall from my prey.

Weapon: A black sword with several different panels and compartments. He also has a gloved claw that is similar to Wolverine’s.

Jutsu List: (These are all the non-custom ones) Body Flicker, Transformation Jutsu, Substitution Jutsu, Shadow Clone Jutsu

Name: Kyuuketsuki Style: True Transformation
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Unlike the normal transformation jutsu, Koumori turns into a huge bat with all of its abilities and more, but this jutsu is only good in the night and for assassination techniques.

Name: Kyuuketsuki Style: Bat’s Bite
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Mainly to be used in secret, Koumori comes behind the opponent and bites their neck with his vampire-like teeth and it immediately puts them unconscious, but the genjutsu is that they are still conscious in their own mind. Unless they realize that in their trance then they can stop there chakra flow. The second affect of this is that Koumori will turn the blood that he first receives impact on into poison which will spread throughout the body. This adds to the chakra amount though and is hard to pull off in combat.

Name: Poison Gas
Description: Koumori exhales a cloud of poison gas which, when inhaled by the opponent, they slowly lose their strength and will fall unconscious. They will not die though. The poison is not as strong since its not from the liquid he mainly uses. This can be used as cover, like a smoke-screen since Koumori is immune to this poison.

Name: Poison Jet
Description: Koumori shoots out a jet of liquid poison that can make a gash and can even cut through metal. If it cuts someone the poison enters there body and has the same affect as the gas. It is mainly made of Koumori’s saliva and is not as strong as his liquid.

Name: Poison Bite
Description: Koumori bites the victim and with the blood that his teeth sink into, he changes that to poison and the it spreads throughout the body. The poison grows slowly as it spreads through the body and has the same affect as the gas and jet liquid.

Name: Poison Stab
Description: Koumori makes a cut in his hand and turns that blood into poison and coats that poison with his bladed glove. If he stabs or cuts the opponent the poison will act like an acid and burn away at the skin or if it goes into the body, it will burn away at the organs and veins inside the body and will tear the person apart.

Name: Kyuuketsuki Style: Vampire’s Form
Description: Koumori pulls out two scrolls and after doing a ritual, changes into his “vampire” form. He gets 3x as strong, 3x as fast, and his endurance is 3x as strong. His chakra and the strength of his jutsu is also doubled. Koumori can also release a shriek/cry/roar that will make the ears bleed and stun an enemy for a short amount of time. It can also serve as a shockwave to send jutsu flying back as well as weapons like kunai. It only lasts for a certain amount of time though. He has full control unlike Damaie’s Gift. After that Koumori is extremely exhausted.

Name: Damaie’s Gift
Description: Koumori’s last resort is to use an abundant amount of Damaie’s chakra to form a chakra shroud around Koumori. The max amount of wings Koumori can handle and not go crazy and wild like 4 Tails Naruto is 3. After 3 wings Koumori goes into an insane blood fest and will kill and destroy anyone he sees. This chakra grants him Strength, Speed, and Endurance. However he can’t use any of his jutsu and relies solely on taijutsu. Combining Damaie’s Gift with Vampire’s Form makes him an almost unstoppable monster. However he will go unconscious after using it. Using it alone will give him 10 minutes. Using both will give him 2 minutes. Anything beyond 3 wings has potential to kill Koumori.

4 D
4 C
2 B
1 A
1 S
Total: 12 Jutsu

Note: Koumori is NOT a vampire. He has SIMILARITIES. He can go into the light. Don’t pull out some garlic and wave it in front of him. He WILL and CAN kill you.

Koumori: Yeah. >>

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 01-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

@ Empoleon: Okay, but Hitsu is a Snake, not a dragon, even though he looks like one. You're reserved.

@KingofRohan: You are accepted. Despite the fact that was very macabre and dark, I enjoyed reading that.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:04 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre View Post
@ Empoleon: Okay, but Hitsu is a Snake, not a dragon, even though he looks like one. You're reserved.

@KingofRohan: You are accepted. Despite the fact that was very macabre and dark, I enjoyed reading that.

Question Miss. Sab how many Jutsu?

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:10 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I've already answered this, so I'll tell you exactly what I told Rohan:
I'm not really putting a limit, but be balanced about it. So, if you had more jutsu's I'd expect them to be lower ranked in majority, but if you had a few number of higher ranked jutsu, it'd be in similar porportion. So the more jutsu you have, the more of them must be lower ranked, but if you have a few jutsu, they can be higher ranked.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:11 AM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

Name: Buraaru Urosutokiume

Good or Bad: Bad

Clan: N/A [No blood-relatives]

Kekkei Genkai: N/A

Village Affiliation: Iwagakure [Rock Village]

Appearance: A rectangular mask made out of black bamboo occupies his face, to which a large white shawl is sewn to the sides. Therefore, when the mask is worn, the shawl covers the wearer's body completely. The only features of the mask are two eyeholes, which are very deep and cold; an attempt to see Urosutokiume's eyes would be fruitless. For reasons unknown, probably stemming from an event in his childhood, Urosutokiume is constantly hunched over, his back arching up slightly and making his body shape more round. Rather than simply walking, Urosutokiume performs a sort of creeping saunter due to his peculiar posture. Because the shawl attached to his mask always seems to be very large, it can be assumed that Urosutokiume is a tall figure who is simply hunched over. Various bulges protrude from the shawl in random places. He wears no sandals or shoes, preferring to go around barefoot.

Personality: Invisible. Urosutokiume is just that; despite his odd garb and posture, people tend not to notice him. Whether they purposefully shun him from their minds, or he is actually invisible, Urosutokiume didn't know for the longest time. Insane, one might call someone who thinks themselves invisible. As a result of all the years people didn't see him, Urosutokiume has been driven in a direction something like insanity. But he could see them. Oh, how he could. How clearly, too. Narcissistic, greedy, impudent, cruel. Humans were all of that nature. But not Urosutokiume. Not someone who could see all these things before his eyes, and see them more easily than anyone else. He came to hate people, despise them for their terrible nature. The fact that he thought he was invisible, coupled with his seeing down on the actions of people with unclouded eyes…Urosutokiume began to think himself a God. God. He liked the sound of that.

Winged Demon: N/A

History: Born into a family of blacksmiths, Urosutokiume did his best to honor the Buraaru family name. Whether it was assisting his father in the smelting room or simply gathering things for his mother, the healthy young boy was very efficient in all that he did. The Buraaru clan had been enemies with a neighboring Iwagakure clan, the Jiei clan, for centuries. When Urosutokiume was born, the rivalry between the two seemed to be dying down, and his father always told him that soon he would be able to make friends with the Jiei's. He wasn't particularly enthralled by this idea, but was glad that the bitter resentment would finally end. As if on cue, the next day, the Jiei clan extended an invitation to the Buraaru clan for a feast of acceptance. Obviously, some members of the Buraaru clan were suspicious, but decided to cast it aside and accept the invitation. All Urosutokiume could remember was waking up late. He shoved on his sandals and donned a coat, rushing over to the Jiei mansion. When he opened the door, his father flopped down dead before him. With apathy the boy looked on, surveying the inside of the dead body-strewn house. Suddenly he felt a pain in his back, and turned to see a drunk-looking man with a bloody sword. Urosutokiume took off running, the drunkard close behind. A snag caught his foot and felled him, just as the drunk man caught up. With a crunch, the man with the sword stepped heavily on Urosutokiume's back. A scream escaped the boy's lips, and he blacked out. After that, Urosutokiume could never really remember anything in his life. He simply wandered through the years, alone, with no thoughts about the future or the past. His hunched back and odd steps were revolting to people, who often decided to be blind to him. He came to appreciate people not choosing to see him; he could get more done that way. No ties, no bonds, no disturbances. Perfect, in his mind. It was when someone actually chose to see him that he started to remember again. He started to think again. He liked the feeling. He liked being seen. Kiken saw him, no one else.

Weapon: Tokotura [Sword], Ahisuke [Sword], Hataimaru [Sword], Zakubu [Sword], Yozeume [Sword]

Jutsu List:

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique]
Description: The user produces an exact, solid clone of himself, that when struck erupts into smoke.

Name: Koudo Shunshin [Advanced Body Flicker]
Type: Taijutsu
Description: The user commands all chakra to the legs and feet then launches themselves in a certain direction. The actual movement is so fast it cannot be seen by the average eye.

Name: Kaibutsu no Kamen [Abomination Mask]
Description: Urosutokiume's mask uses something of a Shadow Clone technique in order to copy itself. The copy then flings itself at the opponent and forcibly attaches to his or her face. The only difference between the two masks is that the copy lacks eyeholes.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:26 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:

Thanks, I tried to make it really dark. What does macabre mean?

Old 01-25-2008, 12:27 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic Oats View Post
Name: Buraaru Urosutokiume

Good or Bad: Bad

Clan: N/A [No blood-relatives]

Kekkei Genkai: N/A

Village Affiliation: Iwagakure [Rock Village]

Appearance: A rectangular mask made out of black bamboo occupies his face, to which a large white shawl is sewn to the sides. Therefore, when the mask is worn, the shawl covers the wearer's body completely. The only features of the mask are two eyeholes, which are very deep and cold; an attempt to see Urosutokiume's eyes would be fruitless. For reasons unknown, probably stemming from an event in his childhood, Urosutokiume is constantly hunched over, his back arching up slightly and making his body shape more round. Rather than simply walking, Urosutokiume performs a sort of creeping saunter due to his peculiar posture. Because the shawl attached to his mask always seems to be very large, it can be assumed that Urosutokiume is a tall figure who is simply hunched over. Various bulges protrude from the shawl in random places. He wears no sandals or shoes, preferring to go around barefoot.

Personality: Invisible. Urosutokiume is just that; despite his odd garb and posture, people tend not to notice him. Whether they purposefully shun him from their minds, or he is actually invisible, Urosutokiume didn't know for the longest time. Insane, one might call someone who thinks themselves invisible. As a result of all the years people didn't see him, Urosutokiume has been driven in a direction something like insanity. But he could see them. Oh, how he could. How clearly, too. Narcissistic, greedy, impudent, cruel. Humans were all of that nature. But not Urosutokiume. Not someone who could see all these things before his eyes, and see them more easily than anyone else. He came to hate people, despise them for their terrible nature. The fact that he thought he was invisible, coupled with his seeing down on the actions of people with unclouded eyes…Urosutokiume began to think himself a God. God. He liked the sound of that.

Winged Demon: N/A

History: Born into a family of blacksmiths, Urosutokiume did his best to honor the Buraaru family name. Whether it was assisting his father in the smelting room or simply gathering things for his mother, the healthy young boy was very efficient in all that he did. The Buraaru clan had been enemies with a neighboring Iwagakure clan, the Jiei clan, for centuries. When Urosutokiume was born, the rivalry between the two seemed to be dying down, and his father always told him that soon he would be able to make friends with the Jiei's. He wasn't particularly enthralled by this idea, but was glad that the bitter resentment would finally end. As if on cue, the next day, the Jiei clan extended an invitation to the Buraaru clan for a feast of acceptance. Obviously, some members of the Buraaru clan were suspicious, but decided to cast it aside and accept the invitation. All Urosutokiume could remember was waking up late. He shoved on his sandals and donned a coat, rushing over to the Jiei mansion. When he opened the door, his father flopped down dead before him. With apathy the boy looked on, surveying the inside of the dead body-strewn house. Suddenly he felt a pain in his back, and turned to see a drunk-looking man with a bloody sword. Urosutokiume took off running, the drunkard close behind. A snag caught his foot and felled him, just as the drunk man caught up. With a crunch, the man with the sword stepped heavily on Urosutokiume's back. A scream escaped the boy's lips, and he blacked out. After that, Urosutokiume could never really remember anything in his life. He simply wandered through the years, alone, with no thoughts about the future or the past. His hunched back and odd steps were revolting to people, who often decided to be blind to him. He came to appreciate people not choosing to see him; he could get more done that way. No ties, no bonds, no disturbances. Perfect, in his mind. It was when someone actually chose to see him that he started to remember again. He started to think again. He liked the feeling. He liked being seen. Kiken saw him, no one else.

Weapon: Tokotura [Sword], Ahisuke [Sword], Hataimaru [Sword], Zakubu [Sword], Yozeume [Sword]

Jutsu List:

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique]
Description: The user produces an exact, solid clone of himself, that when struck erupts into smoke.

Name: Koudo Shunshin [Advanced Body Flicker]
Description: The user commands all chakra to the legs and feet then launches themselves in a certain direction. The actual movement is so fast it cannot be seen by the average eye.

Name: Kaibutsu no Kamen [Abomination Mask]
Description: Urosutokiume's mask uses something of a Shadow Clone technique in order to copy itself. The copy then flings itself at the opponent and forcibly attaches to his or her face. The only difference between the two masks is that the copy lacks eyeholes.
You are accepted Oats. now that all the needed demon info is finished, I can get my SU finished.

If anyone wants to see what the demons look like, click on their title on the information page. My drawings all done by me with no references as I usually do. All out of my head.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
You are accepted Oats. now that all the needed demon info is finished, I can get my SU finished.

If anyone wants to see what the demons look like, click on their title on the information page. My drawings all done by me with no references as I usually do. All out of my head.

I was going to ask that, but You are a VERY good drawer..^^

Old 01-25-2008, 01:41 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post

I was going to ask that, but You are a VERY good drawer..^^

Thank you very much. I'm putting my SU up here, and I'm doing Rohan's idea for an autobiography for Tetsuda's history.

SU Sheet
Name: Kouseitan'i Ryuujin Tetsuda
Rank: Technically, she's a Genin, but in skill level, she's Chuunin.
Good or bad: Good

Clan: Kouseitan'i~Elelmental Clan
Kekkei Genkai: Elemental Control- Control over the elements, even ones outside the known five.
Village Affiliation: Konohagakure, as thats the village the clan was affiliated with.

Appearance: I also drew this too!
Tetsuda is 5'6, and has a weight of 110 ilbs. Her eyes depict two different colors, the left a dark violet and the right an indigo color. She is thin and frail at a first glance, but proves to be much stronger in battle. There are three triangular burn marks on her left arm just below her shoulder that is covered up by the sleeve of her shirt for the most part. Tetsuda wears a tight, dark slate grey colored t-shirt and black pants and the usual blue sandals of the shinobi. . A leather 'sash' goes over her left shoulder and around her torso with a pair of chakrams on the back. When out in the field, she wears a black hooded cloak and a black and violet mask that is similar to the face of a jackal, fashioned like an Anbu's mask, only it has no white coloring on it. The bird on her arm is Brio, a mountain falcon who is silver and white. Her beak is black however.

Personality: Tetsuda is a very strange person with a very wide range of personality traits. At a first, she'll be very independant and be very stubborn and slightly over confident, much like a person who thinks they know everything. She is very protective of those that are close to her and, even though sickly, posesses a strong spirit and will to live. She hates to admit to anything, especially if it was proven wrong and when annoyed she has a pretty sharp tongue. She doesn't mean to be rude to anyone, even though it appears so, but when she hears or sees something done in a stupid way and its oblivious to the person, she'll hit them over the head without hesitation, or, if they aren't close enough, she'll take a nard, blunt object and throw it square on your head. By herself, she's a very quiet person, keeping in her own thoughts and having her ear turned to nature itself. Her understanding of the life around her often puts her at an advantage, but its really weird when she feels the aura of every living thing around her, and everyhting seems to have a voice, including the grass under her feet. Having nearly fifty to a thousend voices in her head can really get to her. Tetsuda's tendancy to argue often leads to endless argument and its very hard for her to stop unless she has the final word. Its like her second nature.

*Winged Demon: Ryumori, the Four Winged Jackal
History: My birth date isn't really something to mention, only that I was frail and sickly to a point I could die within the next month. But, I didn't, my parents had told me that they found something that healed me, and they called it Ryumori. At the time I had no clue what it was, only happy that I was alive. To starthings, my name is so long because of the way our clan works. We have our clan name, then our family name for more specific reasons. We use our clan name when we go to the ninja exams however. Anyway, to further explain, our family teaches us our skills as whatever they think we may be good at, or what we want to aspire as. Yes, our clan provides much freedom in most ways. Moreover, my father was in the military, or a ninja himself, and wanted to train me to be one. I didn't protest, but the only thing was being taught by my father, I didn't learn anything for being a kunoichi. I trained in my elemental control, like most others did, and I was the only one who could shapeshift for some reason out of all the children. I figured it was my special technique like everyone else learned from their families. I wasn't able to control the lightning element yet, I paralyzed my hand for a week everytime I tried. I also took care of the animals around the village, and I gained a partner called Brio. I didn't want her at first, but she sort of attatched herself to me, and have been together since I was seven.

However, I thought that it would last forever with me and my clan living in harmony and peace. At the age of nine, a renegade band of ninja' rumored to be dead, and others came and attacked the village. We had as little military strength as it was, but thats when I saw the village guardian, Metaru actually fight for the frist time. Something else nside of me wanted to help him even though he told me to flee. I made another attempt to use the lightning element, but I was knocked out as a result. When I woke up, everything was dark, damp and cold. I was in a cell, and when I tried to get out, the bars that held me in would hurt me if I tried a jutsu against it. Then, thats when I was brough by people, or at least they looked like people, to a room with a dark feeling to it that scared me. I tried to run, but my legs wouldn't move and that scared me even more. Three crimson lights like eyes, that the men called Kiken looked at me, and I was as timid as a newborn puppy. He examined me, then I was thrust back in my cell. I was trapped, and I thought I was going to die. Thats when I learned about Metaru, and that he was a winged demon, one of eight that had entered this world, and Ryumori, and what he really was. Metaru taught me how to understand all living auras that came from all living things. I grew enough strength in my legs to walk again, but whenever one of the men came to get me for testing, I acted as though my legs were still paralyzed. The tests were brutal, but I remembered what the oath was for the Kouseitan'i soldier; you stand or you die. I decided to stand, and for the next four years I lived through torture. I saw others come and go, the screams of dying people often passed through the halls. Soon, it didn't bother me anymore, but one of my friends ended up getting captured. Kami, my fellow ninja, or soldier as the clan called them was brought in, and they were going to experiment on her right after the next full moon. I refused to let them touch Kami again. Soon, on the night of a full moon, Rymori taught me a forbidden jutsu that would break us out of the Assylum. He used the Inner soul Release jutsu, and I saw his true body unfold, using mine as a key base. Without much in mind for discrete, but it got us out, with Kami in the end. Unfortunately, we were split up.

After a week of searching, I returned to my clan, but everything had changed. People who I had never met were there. We had turned into a caravan now, trying to keep moving. People that had left their villages, or had no homes were adopted into the clan. Sonya and Bakuri were just a couple of them. I found out my parents had died when Kiken attacked, but I never told anyone what had happened to me, or at least the smallest bit of truth. From then on, we travelled around with only one tradition left; the Element Festival which we did for Konohagakure every decade in celebration of our unison. Now, I was part of the military strength that my clan was able to muster up, and we were headed to that village of topic as I speak.

Weapon: Chakrams

Jutsu List:
Substitution Jutsu
Shadow Clone jutsu

Name: Beastial Overtake
Description: Using her demon's power, she can shapeshift into any animal that comes to mind, take on its abilities and so forth. She needs energy to change back into a human form though.

Name: Elemental Oversoul
Description: Depending on the level specified, Tetsuda combines her Kekkei Genkai with Ryumori's shapeshifting abilities and can become an elemental of certain power. Again, she still needs chakra to revert back into a human form.

Name: Chakra Transferal
Description: with a physical touch, Tetsuda can move chakra from one body to another. Even small hits from punches do the same, but with less of an effect.

Name: Inner Soul Release
Type: Forbidden
Description: By exerting all of her chakra, Tetsuda's body comes to a state of near death, or half death. Ryumori's chakra slowly turns into his own physical body, but the chakra surrounds Tetsuda;s real body unless she thinks otherwise. If Tetsuda's body is knocked out of Ryumori's materializing chakra before Ryumori becomes physical, then this will stop and the process will slowly turn backwards. Ryumori's chakra is extremely painful, and feels like you're whole body is burining away to nothing if you touch it. Tetsuda's soul wanders around, looking like a physical version of herself. If Tetsuda's real body is baddly harmed for the duration of the jutsu, then Tetsuda has a chance of dying. Tetsuda can return to her true body at anytime, but doing so stops the jutsu with minimal after affects if she still has energy in her wandering soul. Ryumori can use minimal jutsu that are devirited versions of Tetsuda's jutsus.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 02-03-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:02 AM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

Thanks for accepting me, Rai. ^_^ Glad to be RPing with you again. Nice drawings, by the way. o_o
Old 01-25-2008, 02:14 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I've been doing it since Grade K.

Oh and Rohan, I'm not entirely sure what macabre means, but its something dark and sombre, or at least along those lines.

I'll have a DC thread up by tomorrow at the latest. I've got many RP's to update myself with.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:25 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I asked my mom and she said it was sometihng along dark and stuff like that too. That's exactly what I was shooting for. Any estimates as to when the RP will start?

Nice drawings btw. I like all of them.

Old 01-25-2008, 03:30 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofRohan888 View Post
I asked my mom and she said it was sometihng along dark and stuff like that too. That's exactly what I was shooting for. Any estimates as to when the RP will start?

Nice drawings btw. I like all of them.
Well, I'd like the ratio of good to bad being a bit more even, even though I'm planning on having a second or third character just for plot purposes. It won't be this weekend though, because I'm gone most of Saturday and won't be back until Sunday night, which leaves me at my other point of leaving Eeveeking in charge while I'm away those days since he is Co-RPM.

Thank your for the comments on my drawings.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:44 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2 [SU]

Sab, um I already discussed it with Rohan to make sure it was okay. But can I mention something about Rohan charrie clan in my History, Rohan said he was fine. Just a quick sentence, :O. And one more thing, can my charrie be one of the Seven Swordsmans, son?

Old 01-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Naruto: Chaos in the Awakening V.2 [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post
Sab, um I already discussed it with Rohan to make sure it was okay. But can I mention something about Rohan charrie clan in my History, Rohan said he was fine. Just a quick sentence, :O. And one more thing, can my charrie be one of the Seven Swordsmans, son?
Yes, you can have anything in your history about another character as long as its okay with them. Anyone can invole something about my character if they want.

As for the seven swordsmans thing...as longs as it fits with the current time, which is just after Tsunade took the posistion of Hokage FYI, you can.

And note, this time, for those who have escaped from the Assylum, we're already far away and have been free for about 2-4 weeks. For beginning RP puposes.