Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 01-25-2008, 06:34 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: ...:::Bloody Gir:::... [WARNING TO CHILDREN UNDER SEVEN: SCARY PICTURES MAYBE POS

...I came here last year, Making me 16...xD

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 01-25-2008, 06:48 AM
PalkiaAndBlisseyrock Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
Default Re: ...:::Bloody Gir:::... [WARNING TO CHILDREN UNDER SEVEN: SCARY PICTURES MAYBE POS

I started using forums when I was 9...

But to contribute to the subject I've seen the one from Mortos Der Soulstealer (in the intro RIGHT before the part that has Dib) And I'm planning on looking for the bbrp one... (That appears when Zim throws the last piggy into the Time-object replacement thingy blah blah)

There are supposedly more... Someone said there was one in Frycook what came from all that space (At the beginning where Girs head is zooming into the screen) But I looked and it wasn't there. I'd like to check again though.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:31 AM
Primal Mario Offline
Elite Trainer

look at my avatar and sig this is how GIR should be...

"Without idiots, life would have no meaning."
Old 01-29-2008, 12:34 AM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Linoone Send a message via Yahoo to Linoone

I came here when I was 9.
Bloody Gir doesn't look scary though, and I like him like that.

aim: Linoone1337
Old 01-29-2008, 05:12 AM
PokemonBoy2106 Offline
Master Trainer

Not scary and I'm ten. Anyway, what was Bloody Gir made for. Also I can see Nick's concern with 2 years supposingly being allowed to wathc and all...

GO MANCHESTER UNITED! Go Jeff Hardy !

Break it Down!!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 09:06 PM
CkVertigo Offline

Send a message via AIM to CkVertigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo Pikachu View Post
Has anyone heard or seen a Bloody Gir before? What's a Bloody Gir you ask, well let's talk about it:

Everyone should've heard of Invader Zim. Well, an artist on the show drew a picture of Gir covered in blood, and Nickelodeon refused to put it on the show. However, Johnen Vasquez (the producer) put it in many different episodes, but it was hidden and unseeable. Nickelodeon has never noticed this Bloody Gir, but rumors are is that Nick noticed Bloody Gir before, and thatit was the reason that Invader Zim was canceled.

Now, the picture may be scary to some, so I can't show a picture of Bloody Gir. You'll have to search it yourself.

Discuss about Bloody Gir. :)
Gir looks awesome in blood! Seirously, it just looks like he fell in red paint.

Nick got rid of Invader Zim because it was too good for them. =x

- VPP URPG -

thanks Shucklulz [:
Old 01-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Primal Mario Offline
Elite Trainer

gir is in marinara sauce

Old 02-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Shozuka Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo Pikachu View Post
Has anyone heard or seen a Bloody Gir before? What's a Bloody Gir you ask, well let's talk about it:

Everyone should've heard of Invader Zim. Well, an artist on the show drew a picture of Gir covered in blood, and Nickelodeon refused to put it on the show. However, Johnen Vasquez (the producer) put it in many different episodes, but it was hidden and unseeable. Nickelodeon has never noticed this Bloody Gir, but rumors are is that Nick noticed Bloody Gir before, and thatit was the reason that Invader Zim was canceled.

Now, the picture may be scary to some, so I can't show a picture of Bloody Gir. You'll have to search it yourself.

Discuss about Bloody Gir. :)

PokemonBoy2106, I believe you should re-read this post, as this explains why Bloody Gir was made for.

Old 02-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Alex the Charmander Offline

Ugh, don't mention blood to me, it scares me out of my head...

On topic, it does look more like red paint or Spaghetti sauce...seriously.

~Wildstorm

[Aviendha: Zebstrika][Rand: Zekrom][Nynaeve: Haxorus][Egwene: Musharna][Lan: Scolipede][Moiraine: Samurott]
Old 02-04-2008, 01:43 PM
CAPTAIN GLIGAR Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to CAPTAIN GLIGAR

Um, no they canceled Invader Zim on Jhonen's request.

Bloody GIR is an Easter Egg visible in several episodes of the television series Invader ZIM. Bloody GIR was born when Nickelodeon refused to allow a scene involving GIR covered with blood. The crew inserted the forbidden image into single frames in a few episodes. Post production supervisor Jason Stiff has confirmed that the image appears in Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy.[3] The existence of bloody GIR has been confirmed by director Steve Ressel in interviews. The frames were reportedly scattered throughout the episodes following Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy by Ressel and Chris Graham.

"The bloody GIR was the single frame drawing that Chris Graham drew and I was putting it into the show at random points hidden within things. It is very hard to make out....and I am not telling where or when those frames are (you have to be a master to see Bloody GIR, even with a frame-by-frame VCR). If anyone finds it...let me know. He is in several places through the last 14 shows. We tried to get him put into GIR's Rubber Piggy when the last pig goes through the portal: that was the first one and I don't think it stayed..you have to check...if it is there it is faint." -Steve Ressel[4]

According to Ressel, Nickelodeon never discovered a Bloody GIR before the episode aired.[5]

"What's up? N00b?"
"i riting fanfikshon"
"That sucks?"
"no it wil rawk rok hard"

[Invader Chatot Chatter][URPG of crap][The Underdog Alliance]
I loove graphics.

Old 02-05-2008, 02:59 AM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

I have the Darkened version of it *Point's to Avatar* So funny.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:29 AM
Primal Mario Offline
Elite Trainer

kirby is bloody gir?

Old 02-06-2008, 01:30 AM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

I changed meh Avatar.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:49 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

HavE YoU FounD HiM YeT?
Old 02-06-2008, 02:00 AM
Maleficent Offline

I have the Black and white Version of that.