Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 05:49 AM
VP4L Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Racism

he meant the one that talks about the college thing, it is right after that kour...something quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:01 AM
Stormdancer94 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Stormdancer94 Send a message via MSN to Stormdancer94

Racists are just unsecure little ****tards.

Did anyone actually realize, that black is just the darkest shade of brown?

And that white is the lightest shade of pink or whatever colour?

Difference in race doesn't mean a different personality, I wonder why people bother? I mean, all the ethnic gang wars are just causing trouble and murder.

I know people who are of different colour and race than I am, they're no different to anyone else! They don't have more or less intelligence than anyone else.

If someone has been racist, y'know what, I'd like to know why. Because, some people don't nesscesarily say; "It's because they're (black/white). Most of the time, it is because of what their home country did, or someone in that country.

They're not responsible for that, it's just like we can't take any resposibility for what our leaders do. Or the criminals on the street.

Please excuse my ranting

The Brood is growing!
Old 01-20-2008, 06:06 AM
Zourganov Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer94 View Post
Racists are just unsecure little ****tards.

Did anyone actually realize, that black is just the darkest shade of brown?

And that white is the lightest shade of pink or whatever colour?

Difference in race doesn't mean a different personality, I wonder why people bother? I mean, all the ethnic gang wars are just causing trouble and murder.

I know people who are of different colour and race than I am, they're no different to anyone else! They don't have more or less intelligence than anyone else.

If someone has been racist, y'know what, I'd like to know why. Because, some people don't nesscesarily say; "It's because they're (black/white). Most of the time, it is because of what their home country did, or someone in that country.

They're not responsible for that, it's just like we can't take any resposibility for what our leaders do. Or the criminals on the street.

Please excuse my ranting

I like the non-hostile direction despite invalid points.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:17 AM
pkmemo Offline

there's no need to be racist, at any point, so. i don't know what a person feels that makes them racist, maybe they hate a diferent person, not for their color, if not, 'cuz they're not like them.Well that's what i asume...
Old 01-20-2008, 06:20 AM
Zourganov Offline
Banned

I like your signature it's awesome, but as the last picture you should add "It's super effective" because Branden's a male.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:51 AM
spartan117 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to spartan117

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmemo View Post
there's no need to be racist, at any point, so. i don't know what a person feels that makes them racist, maybe they hate a diferent person, not for their color, if not, 'cuz they're not like them.Well that's what i asume...
Your Sig is funny.
Anyways on topic. If they are in a group, most people just do it to fit in or to be funny.
My URPG Stats
MyBio

If you want a free http://www.lockerz.com/ please PM me with your email.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:02 AM
InvertrevnI Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to InvertrevnI Send a message via MSN to InvertrevnI

I would simply like to point out that what I believe Zourganov is trying to say is that evolution applies to humans too, and as a species we will adapt to our environment. Now, I for one don't believe differences in the characteristics of different races/ethnic groups (such as average height or skin color, to name some) make them superior/inferior to others, but rather better suited to the environments each originates from. As I understand it, that's what Darwinism is all about.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:12 AM
spartan117 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to spartan117

I dont believe in evolution or Darwinism or any of that crap(my opinion) but racism just pisses me off period. We are all humans and should be treated equally no matter who's smarter and who isnt. I dont mind stereotyping though.
My URPG Stats
MyBio

If you want a free http://www.lockerz.com/ please PM me with your email.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:58 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

I chuckle in a generally derogatory fashion in Zourganov's direction.

To believe that a certain race is inferior is to treat them as lesser beings. 'Negroids', as you so elegantly put it, may or may not be inferior to 'Mongoloids', (I do loathe these terms so much, and in any case, nobody's purely Negroid or Mongoloid any more these days,) in terms of intellectual capacity, but that is not an all out inferiority as is.

Now, I see no meaning in going on in a scientific debate unless somebody with better grounding in such fields can back me up, therefore out of a combination of boredom and irritation, I can only question the 'Scientific Racists'' morality and humanity. The burden of the White Man was little more than an excuse to exploit the people of Southern Asia and its plentiful resources, and Darwin was no more than an utter racist. Brilliant man with quite a fair bit of patience, but a racist with no base in his beliefs nonetheless. What's more, the average black man is physically superior to the average white man, but despite that, the average Caucasian, despite his supposed genetic superiority, is the one group of people that exhibit the greatest amounts of bodily hair despite the fact that their place of origin is nowhere as cold as the Northern Asians.

If you must know, recent research has yielded that chimpanzees might be in fact the more evolved of the two races, and debate has been raging for quite a while now of whether to include these chimpanzees into the 'Homo' genus rather than the current 'Pan' genus.

I use that to question your belief that you are superior to the black man. Feel free to ignore me if you will, or whatever it is that you do.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:42 AM
Arbok conquerer Offline
Experienced Trainer

Zourganiv, I was just wonderiong, you tell us to find sources for our claims, but why haven't we heard any sources about Darwin and his scientific racism. Sounds a bit hypocritical to me. Thought I'd say that before this thread apparently gets locked.
Thanks a bunch KDH. Now Team Rocket members all over can bow down to Giovanni's strength and magnifance. HAHAHAHHA. Also thanks to fefe31619 for the banner. Now resistance to Team Rocket is futile. Thanks to shiny loser for the avatar. In two days you will get a package with the uniform. Bow to Givonaii. MHAHAHAH

Old 01-20-2008, 11:47 AM
MaskedJackal Offline

Send a message via AIM to MaskedJackal Send a message via MSN to MaskedJackal

I'm totally against racism, but when you call someone a "cracker" or "white boy" or crap like that, isn't that also racist?
Old 01-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zourganov View Post
Your speech alone shows me you're undeveloped, don't try to be an intellectual, it's beyond your grasp. Lay down the hostility and keep it diplomatic, I do not hate Black people, I just understand they are inferior. Why is South Africa still a developing region after 5 thousand years? Why do Negroids and Australoid people have the lowest IQs on Earth? Why have Negroids made the least contribution to society than the other 2 races? Why is Eastern Asia and Europe far ahead of Africa? Why have ancestors of chimpanzees evolved into humans in Africa? Why do Negroids have the smallest back part of the skull than the other two races? Why do Negroids share the closest similarities to chimpanzees than the other two races? Why do Negroids have the most indigenous languages on Earth? Explain all that and I will then take you seriously, it shouldn't be hard(maybe for you it would.)

What possible evidence was given to you about IQs. Majority has nothing to do with that. Get over your entire idea of inferior and superior races, because it's all lies. True, they may be opinionated, but what your saying is almost as if it's coming from Adolf Hitler's mouth. You truly disgust me. And technically, your opinions on a superiority are barbaric, crude and all together insulting to everyone. I hope in the future you can see what exactly you said.

Besides, Africa isn't in the best of times idiot. There are and ha ve been quite a few wars lately. Do you think any nation or continent would be perfectly fine after it's had a war? No. Africa is one of the most populated continents on the earth. People were dragged from Africa to America, and Europe, against their will, just to plagued and massacred for not doing what some white guy told them too. They still haven't seeked revenge. If you think about what they did, karma may take back anytime at all. Think that over if in time to African slaves enslaved their slave owners. Would the still be inferior? No. Get over your self, and like I said, slam a book into your head.
Closed Thread