Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Cursed (Pokemon with Fruits Basket elements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekah_the_pikachu View Post
Dang. Dang it. GOSH FREAKIN DANG IT! *Slams head against keyboard* yghjbghghghjihgjihgjghjihy

I just happen to be moving this Saturdaty. Which means I have to now work for the rest of the week and be kicked off the comp. Woopty-doo-dah-day....

Yeah, so If someone else wants the electrike, it's open until I can finish my sign-up *sigh*. It can't technacally be reserved right now, since I've past the 3 days, and I won't be able to finish it until Saturday at the soonest (but Sunday/Monday is more likely). I figured I could finish it today, but I've been over at my aunt's work (looking at a lot of medical stuff/possible career options). I thought I could also do it yesterday morning or afternoon. (Mom had to get up early, and she put me to work as soon as she did.) This next week is gonna be the equivalent of heck for me, I'm gonna loose my friends and my mom is gonna have me working every minute. The only time I'll be on, if at all, is in the mornings, and I'm probably gonna get up an hour early to try and finish this. Otherwise, you won't be seeing me until next week. (BTW, Right now I'm at my aunt's computer)

DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT!!! *Another headdesk* bhjvghdfjhfgjdhgdjghhgyhbvg

(No I did not know this was gonna happen)
It's ok, really! If someone wants Electrike they can reserve it, but if not then you can have it. Really. No more headdesking, it can't be good for you. *Takes away desk*

Kittengirl2000: Isn't it?

I'll get the DS thread up today and move the cast list over that way, in order to save space on here.

EDIT: Ta da.

Murkrow
Done: 800

Last edited by Darth Murkrow; 01-23-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:55 AM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khalid Send a message via MSN to Khalid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Murkrow View Post
Certainly. Thanks for letting me know.

Sorry people, internet problems, generally a bad sort of day.

Thank you Saraibre.

I might need to check, but I think Khalid's reserve might be up by now...
Is it okay if i have until tomorrow morning to come up with the final piece.

Old 01-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

You may. I'm assuming you want Piplup still?

Don't forget your secret word.

Murkrow
Old 01-24-2008, 11:54 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

XD Lol, i said it was funny since i thought the ending was funny.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:02 AM
aoboco Offline
Elite Trainer

Can I reserve the rattata?
Old 01-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Aobocco may have Rattata reserved.

And I knew what you meant, Kittengirl. I love the comedy and the drama in the series. Yuki Sohma is mine. *Hugs cheesy sig icon*

Ah, I forgot to put up Khalid's new reserve... Grr... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say two days.

Murkrow
Old 01-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Aobocco may have Rattata reserved.

And I knew what you meant, Kittengirl. I love the comedy and the drama in the series. Yuki Sohma is mine. *Hugs cheesy sig icon*

Ah, I forgot to put up Khalid's new reserve... Grr... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say two days.
You can have Yuki. Momonji is MINE!

Can i reserve Poochyena?

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Poochyena is reserved. In the meantime, I have a million hours of homework I'm supposed to be doing. I love Mondays.

Murkrow
Old 01-29-2008, 09:55 PM
aoboco Offline
Elite Trainer

I sweareth that thy rules shalt be followed. I don't think I was born under Rattata, but they're cool, anyway. So I was born in the official year of it, but it was before the Chinese New Year, so I'm sticking with being a Spoink.

Name: Akiko Saito

Appearance (human): Akiko doesn't have too many distinguishing features in terms of height or anything like that. She is just your average girl, with a touch of personality. Her golden hair is usually tied up in a pony to keep it out of her eyes, but on the rare occasions that she lets it down it brushes her shoulders. Never liking solid colors, she got two strands dyed black, even though people don't usually notice them. It makes her feel like she is different than everyone else by having them there. Her striking blue eyes show a lot of her personality, but nothing that one would already have figured out by watching her. The color usually a shallow ice blue, it changes shades just slightly with her mood. Having a wardrobe consisting of most of the base colors one could think of, it is hard to describe every thing she wears. Her shoes are nothing special, though, because she has lost too many pairs of them...

Appearance (Pokémon):

Nothing too special here... if allowed, though, could there maybe be a black line running from the top of the each ear to the top of each shoulder?

Personality: To the world, Akiko is just another happy-go-lucky girl. Acting as if she has no cares and does not harbor an enormous secret, she is not cautious in crowded streets, or anywhere else, for that matter. She doesn't worry about being pushed into someone in an awkward position, but rather pushes past people, sometimes driving them into people. She is bright and quick-witted, but extremely impatient. She expects people to understand things as quickly as her and to be punctual, even if she isn't always herself. She likes to draw attention to herself when she sees fit. She can keep secrets. There isn't a secret that should wouldn't be able to lock away down in her heart. Sometimes, though, she just doesn't want to. Sometimes she blab it to the first person in sight. As long as it isn't about her, she's fine. This confident air is a mask that she wears, though. There is more to her story than just what meets the eye. She is afraid. Akiko is afraid that someone will discover her secret and she is afraid of what that person would do if they discovered her secret. She is afraid that something bad might happen, and is afraid of running again. She is trying to make her life look easy, but it takes a lot of hard work. She is growing tired and clumsy from the weight of this burden. Akiko might think of it more as a burden than others, so it is especially hard for her. Or so she thinks.

History: Akiko grew up with her mother. Her father, for some reason, didn't live with them. At first, her mother told that he had simply gone to live elsewhere. As she got older, her mother admitted that she had hadn't told the whole truth to Akiko, and that her father just couldn't stand living in a family with no kids that weren't cursed. A while later her moth once again admitted to her that she wasn't telling everything, so they sat down and had a long talk. Apparently, her father didn't like living in a family where he and her mother were the only ones who weren't cursed. However, he didn't actually walk out on them. He was involved in some sort of criminal activity when Akiko was very young. When he was killed while driving Akiko's brother around to see the sights, her mother was filled in on the situation. For a long time she kept it from her daughter. However, now Akiko needed to know what had happened to her father for a very important reason. Akiko's father had betrayed his killers a long time ago, but now those same people had communicated with her mother. They had found her and Akiko, and were determined to come back to finish the job. They had contacted Mrs. Saito, though, to give her a chance to help them in return for her safety. She, however, turned it down.

The day after she did that, she told her daughter everything. She told her about her being cursed with the Rattata spirit, and that being why they had shared only a few hugs. She told Akiko to run, to run far away, and to never look back. Akiko, naive to what evils mankind was capable of, refused. Because of that, she witnessed her mother brutally beaten to death. Only then did she realize that her mother had been right, and ran. She ran a long way away, never stopping until she fell down with exhaustion. The darkness around her made her unable to see where she had ended up. Come morning, though, she found herself at Mount Pyre. Still exhausted from her long run, she rested there longer, up to the start of the roleplay.

Relationships: Well, her parents and brother are dead, so... none that she knows of.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:47 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Reserved for my Poochyena form. ;) I want a young Charry. ;-; And can mine be Normal coloured? Because she has yellow eyes..

Name: Luna Saito
Appearance (human):Luna is a very white girl with pale skin. She wears a strapless Navy dress with white lace, and she has long, white hair that is kept in a pigtail. She wears black boots, and a scarlet red ruby on a necklace. It is in the shape of an oval and has black tints on it. Her figernails are pitch black, much like her eyes. She also has a black ribbon on the back of her hair. She looks very little. Although, you CAN say that she looks a bit mean.In her nightgown
Appearance (Pokémon):
Personality: Luna is very quiet and observant. She always observes things. Every midnight, Luna goes onto the roof and transforms due to the moonlight. She uses this as an oppertunity to think back of the day. Of course, it includes strange side effects such as sleeping in, or being asleep all day and awake all night. Some cosider her a vampire, which is why everyone runs away from her. Of course, she still has fangs from her Poochyena form, but she manages to cover it up fairly well. Luna does not think much of this ability, therefore never using it. She is a very good runner, and will run away from home anytime she wants.

History: As a child, Luna was treated meanly. The only one who cared about her, was herself. As she grew up, at school, many avoided her, and she had no friends, except for all the stuffed toys in her room. Her favorite was a stuffed toy in the shape of a blue-haired boy. She called it Bge-Kun, and she would take it everywhere. Even to this day, she still takes Bge. She was sent to live at Masao's house with her sisters and brother. Naturally, Luna took all her stuffed toys in a luggage bag, and held Bge-kun in her arms for the whole drive. Luna loves Bge, and even sleeps with him. She often still takes out a blanket and goes to sleep. Although, she only does it at home.

Relationships: Younger Sister of Kotoko and Kaiya, Masao's cousin, younger Sister of Matt

By the way, at the beginning of the rp, Luna follows Matt to Mt.Pyre only to find a certain someone resting. ;)

Last edited by Realityxxx; 02-02-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:18 AM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

I'm done. =3 The history might chance a bit as bekah and I work it out some more, though, as we haven't got much down so far.

If anyone wants a relationship, I need another one or two. ^^

This signature was made by the magnificent NEO PIKACHU.
Now go praise him, you.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Gah, I'm really sorry about this. I have a new advanced class this semester, and I've been up until at least 11:30 every night this week.

Let's see what we have going on here...

Aobocco: I like what you're doing, and I'm impressed. The deviation of the Rattata's appearance is fine, I was just worried about you giving her a Dalmation-y look or huge amounts of black. You have your secret word in there, very nice. The only thing that bothers me is running to Mount Pyre. If I have my Hoenn geography correct, it's in the middle of water. It just makes me chuckle a little. Accepted

Kittengirl: Meh... tough call on terms of the coloring... the thing that bothers me about normal coloring is that it doesn't seem to reflect being unique, like the Poochyena spirit. Am I making sense? As far as her age goes... I guess that's an appropriate age to start realizing that the world isn't a nice place and that the curse isn't a good thing. And her transformations cannot be controlled; maybe one of her stimuli (in addition to hugging and stress) is moonlight? I'm not sure how to interpret that. Reserved for the time being.

I might sign up as an Outsider journalist, but I need to prepare that and my fanfic chapter in addition to homework. The DS is updated a little. I'm sorry for not being on as much these days.

Murkrow

Last edited by Darth Murkrow; 02-01-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:47 PM
aoboco Offline
Elite Trainer

Wow... that shows how clueless I am about Hoenn... still tryin' to figure the place out.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:

Kittengirl: Meh... tough call on terms of the coloring... the thing that bothers me about normal coloring is that it doesn't seem to reflect being unique, like the Poochyena spirit. Am I making sense? As far as her age goes... I guess that's an appropriate age to start realizing that the world isn't a nice place and that the curse isn't a good thing. And her transformations cannot be controlled; maybe one of her stimuli (in addition to hugging and stress) is moonlight? I'm not sure how to interpret that. Reserved for the time being.

I might sign up as an Outsider journalist, but I need to prepare that and my fanfic chapter in addition to homework. The DS is updated a little. I'm sorry for not being on as much these days.
I have a idea!

Old 02-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Darth..erm, sorry if I'm being annoying, but is my roleplay sign-up good enough so far?

This signature was made by the magnificent NEO PIKACHU.
Now go praise him, you.

Last edited by Shuricel; 02-02-2008 at 12:18 AM.