Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 01-15-2008, 09:48 PM
NeonDragonair Offline

Default Re: Fake 5th Generation

Loved most of her fakemon, especilly the fire starter line, made me want to draw some fakemon of my own

the idea of nintendo useing fanmade pokemon would be cool, only they would never do it because so many ideas would come in, like 1000000 a day they couldn't handle it
Old 01-16-2008, 11:07 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

I was looking at the last picture more closely and it has the *mascots* of the 5th generation games. one looks like a metal frog and other well I really don't know It reminded me of digimon.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 01-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Cherry Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Cherry

Those were really good! Only if Nentendo came out with ideas like that. That would be totally SWEET!!
Old 01-16-2008, 11:45 PM
Karaihi Offline
Amateur Trainer

I love Drageon! And the Fire starter! So cute! Love the second fire one the most!
Old 01-16-2008, 11:54 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaihi View Post
I love Drageon! And the Fire starter! So cute! Love the second fire one the most!
i thouht people would talk about eevee evolutions more but hay whateverXD

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 01-17-2008, 04:26 PM
arceus03 Offline
Experienced Trainer

That Sanddle sprite is very nice, but I think the grass starter looked a bit lame since it's quite the same as Torterra (Tree on back). However it's still impressive.

My VPP

Huzzah~
Old 01-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

However, this is even more impressive (not mine): http://neoriceisgood.deviantart.com/art/151-Ricemon-pokemon-inspired-63845312

~Mewchirio~

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 01-18-2008, 09:28 AM
kalamadae Offline

Send a message via MSN to kalamadae

http://pokerealm.net/

theres also this as well, Pokemon Topaz in the making where they are actually taking fan's ideas to make the game! it sux its not an official pokemon nintendo game but i think nintendo could also look at these some look very promising and both me and my bf are itching for its release date.

As for the deviant fakemons, definitely the gargoyle type and i love the last evo of the grass starter.

i reckon if they ever host a pokemon entry comp, make it something like 20th anniversary or something or even 15th (the sooner the better right? XD) but it wouldnt be fair to make it available in one or 2 countries, this being id say being japan and both parts of america. they'd want to make it online entry cos otherwise i imagine a lot of kids and adults alike getting annoyed the cant enter
Old 01-27-2008, 10:14 PM
winterlain7 Offline

Most of those look way better than real Pokemon that are out. Nintendo isn't being creative enough....they should really do something to the extreme like make a fan based Generation.
Everyone should be able to send up to 3 Pokemon to the Pokemon Company and have a chance of getting their own Pokemon in the next Generation. The Generation should have like...500 Pokemon since the fanbase for Pokemon is huge.

This artist would definitely get in :P
Old 01-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Spartan777 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Hey I was on google messing around and i found this
http://dziesma.deviantart.com/gallery/#Pokemon-5th-Gen-
Gosh I wish the pokemon creators can come up with ideas like these. I love the starters and that gargoyle looking thing. I really think nintendo should take ideas from fans.
And there is very cool illstrations of what the dragon and steel evees might look like
Ha the retrey(spelled something like that) looks a lot like charmander it's third evolution is cool

Houndour
Hatches: 28
Evolves: 85
Level 100: 313
Old 01-28-2008, 02:00 AM
screech1941 Offline

The starters look great, especially the grass one.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:07 AM
bobtail Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to bobtail

there really good i love the grass and fire starter

Paired With Full_Metal_Al!

VPP Stats URPG Stats Claims AACC
Old 02-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Poltergeist Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Hey I was on google messing around and i found this
http://dziesma.deviantart.com/gallery/#Pokemon-5th-Gen-
Gosh I wish the pokemon creators can come up with ideas like these. I love the starters and that gargoyle looking thing. I really think nintendo should take ideas from fans.
And there is very cool illstrations of what the dragon and steel evees might look like
Hmm some are pretty wack but others are actually well done. I find Eleseed, Sharacca, firion, Metaleon,lilloral, and gravision all well done with only maybe a few tweaks here and there.

Quote:
http://pokerealm.net/

theres also this as well, Pokemon Topaz in the making where they are actually taking fan's ideas to make the game! it sux its not an official pokemon nintendo game but i think nintendo could also look at these some look very promising and both me and my bf are itching for its release date.

As for the deviant fakemons, definitely the gargoyle type and i love the last evo of the grass starter.

i reckon if they ever host a pokemon entry comp, make it something like 20th anniversary or something or even 15th (the sooner the better right? XD) but it wouldnt be fair to make it available in one or 2 countries, this being id say being japan and both parts of america. they'd want to make it online entry cos otherwise i imagine a lot of kids and adults alike getting annoyed the cant enter
Meh I have to say I am not crazy about any of them really, although some of them do seem to resemble pokemon that have all ready been created. Some of these critters do seem like they would be a good basis for Newere Pokemon. Man, after seing these creations though I hope nintendo does take some ideas from the fans for its next generation.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:40 AM
x__hellokitty Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to x__hellokitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenGirl2000 View Post
Yeah, They should. It'd be common sense!
Eh, they're nothing special. Look like all the other fakes to me. :T

Lamemur is awesome, though.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:56 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Meh, it's not Nintendo who's coming up with the lame Pokemon, it's the artists working for Game Freak. And as awesome as it would be if Game Freak would accept Fakemon for their future generations, it won't happen. Why? Several reasons:

1) Like I said, they already have artisits whose jobs it is to come up with new Pokemon, even if they aren't doing such a hot job of it,

2) If they were going to use Fakemon, they couldn't possibly use all the submissions they would get. Then they would get flame-mail from angry ten-year-olds whining about how "MY Fakemon is better than THEIR Fakemon, you should use mine! It's not fair!" and the like,

3) Imagine how long the credits (which nobody reads anyways, unless you're REALLY bored) would be, if they DID accept and use submissions for Fakemon. They would have to name all the Fakemon and who created them, and the credits are already long enough as it is. People, therefore, would want some other means of recognition for their work, knowing that most people won't read the credits. Game Freak wouldn't want to go through all sorts of hassle to give that credit,

4) Even if they put a limit on how many Fakemon a person could send in, they'd still recieve millions of submissions. By the time they got through half of them, they could have made their own set of new Pokemon. Why go through all the trouble of sorting through millions of pieces of mail?

5) Most people would want money of some kind, if their Fakemon was used in a future generation. They'd want a cut of each game sold, and by the time that would be said and done, Game Freaks and Nintendo would probably be in the hole, since all the money from purchases would be going to the Fakemon creators. No way they would go for that.

I'm sure there are all sorts of other reasons, these are just a few I could think of and ones Game Freak/Nintendo would be most likely to consider. They might take ideas from Fakemon, but they wouldn't use any in their games.

Now then, as for the Fakemon themselves, they're pretty good, I guess. I have seen better, but I've seen a lot worse. I should try and find a link to the one person's Fakemon, those things are awesome...

^Rock Musical Bleach^