Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:24 AM
Hoshika Offline

Default Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissary Discussion/Speculation

I feel that we've needed this thread for a while. Brawl's Adventure Mode is almost a game within the game, a two-in-one-disc, a half of more than a whole, or whatever you'd like to call it. The storyline is obviously much deeper this time around, especially compared to Melee's Adventure Mode. There's big bosses, branches and forks in the storyline, and to top it all off, WORLDS COOOOOLIIIIIIIIDINGGGGGG the formation of teams using characters from ENTIRELY DIFFERENT UNIVERSES!

So, this is the thread where we discuss the Subspace Emissary and speculate and stuff.

Oh, yeah, NO FLAMING, PLEASE. Unless it's something like chopping Mario's head off and feeding his body to Wario or something as ridiculous as that. :|

I, personally, want to see Pikachu and Link pairing up and fighting a LoZ boss, or the Trainer and Pikachu fighting a Subspacified-Shadow Lugia off the port in Vermillion City or something.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:35 AM
Siilenced Offline

Unhappy Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissary Discussion/Speculation

idk

BUT i would be good with

Shadow the hedghog
appearing

against the less cool

SONIC....

that would be awesome.......
...mew2 aint coming bak though
Old 12-31-2007, 12:35 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissary Discussion/Speculation

This is going to be my first time playing Super Smash Bros, and I reserved the game. :)

Well, I did play a little Super Smash Bros. Melee (multiplayer) with my friend for a while, but that's it. He couldn't believe I've never played a Super Smash Bros. game before. Now everyone thinks I live in a cave... -___-