Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx
Default Re: The Kyrax Realm {RP}

Star's necklace started to glow, and soon she was in a dessert with a sign. Snow was on her shoulder as Star walked into the city.

"Where am i?" asked Star, confused. A man said,

"So even the wind godess can't remember?" he asked.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:59 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

OOC: bumble bee you forgot quotation's on speach sorry just had to point out. Gir, you need to put spaces after "," and "."

IC: Kero walked till he reached a small village. The sky was dark and everyone was indoors. A dog looked up as he walked past the village gate. The dog began barking. Kero stared at the dog. The dog fell silent and whimpered. Kero held out his hand at the dog. Black particles began coming together at his palm forming a ball. The ball of matter was swirling and making wind like noises. The dog began to try and run but was chained to a fence. Kero smiled. He got enjoyment from seeing fear in another creature. He launched the dark orb at it. The dog yelped and was consumed in the dark energy. When the dark energy disappeared all that remained was the skeleton of the dog and a puddle of blood. Kero smiled and crushed the dog’s skull.

By now the village men were running out of their house with their hunting rifles. Kero looked over at them. He began walking towards them. His eyes were glowing red, “The night…it makes me stronger…” He spoke barely above a whisper. The villagers began firing their rifles at him. He kept walking forward. The bullets were hitting a hexagonal shield around him. He stopped his shadow barely touching theirs. The villagers looked down to see a black mist rising up from their shadows. They screamed and began gagging on the mist. Kero smiled as they began falling apart from their skin to their insides. All that was left was a pile of skeletons on top of each other in a large pool of blood. The dark aura surrounded the skeletons and began crushing them. Kero began to laugh. He loved people in fear, he loved seeing them die. A small girl came running out of her house, “Papa!” She screamed. Kero looked at her. He stared carefully at her face. She was crying and looking at Kero her eyes were wide with fear. He laughed, “I’ll spare you a gruesome fate…” He smiled. His dark aura took on the shape of a hand and flew at the girl’s neck. She screamed and tried pulling the hand off. Her struggling stopped and her body went limp. Her mother stood at the door way screaming and crying. She picked up her daughters body, “You monster!” She screamed. The other villagers were inside their houses listening to the screaming. Kero began to walk away. The woman was inside her house crying. Kero turned around at the village’s northern gate. From the shadows in the village dogs began rising from them. Their eyes glowed purple. He turned and began to walk away. He laughed as he heard ripping, tearing, growling, and screaming coming from the village.

Kero heard a ringing, “They’re back.” Hissed a voice in the wind. Kero looked around, Who… He began asking himself. He ignored it and continued walking.

OOC: And that, be a demonstration :D started getting scared of myself when writing the part with dog O.o seriously

Last edited by Hyosuke; 12-31-2007 at 01:10 AM.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:59 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Draken's necklace was glowing brighter. He kept running though. He saw something in front of him them BAM just like that everything changed. Where am I. This is so weird. I walked further on and saw these people. Umm excuse me... where am I? Then one guy asked. Are you Draken the Fire Lord.

Old 12-31-2007, 01:02 AM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: The Kyrax Realm {RP}

Then Roxas necklace started Glowing as bright as the sun and the hooded figure creepily said in a shrouded voice,"Go forth twards twilights dawn into the realm of Kyrax thats where you truly belong..."
"Who are you,Why are you here?",asked a scared Roxas
"I am the shadow on the moon that shadows fear in your dreams,this is not your true world Kyrax is...",The hooded figure spoked as he teleported away and Roxas into a field at night flled with vines and a black sea and he was lifted by a light into a dream like state where he saw Gir and Chowder playing...

The secret is the answer
Old 12-31-2007, 03:04 AM
104 Offline
Master Trainer

IC: Azeall was walking around the village when he saw a sign that read
"come to the battle tournament and win a free teleportation spell!!!"
"cool maybe if I won i could get back home."
he heard a voice in his head
"do you want to enter?"
"Yes"
the next thing he knew he was in a coliseum
"The first round will be between Azeall Sebera and Gladak the GLADIATOR!" said the announcer
suddenly a pocket with Kunai knives appeared on his pants and a blue and red sword appeared in his hand
"cool"
"BEGIN!!!!!!!!!" Yelled the announcer
Azeall started by throughing his Kunai knives at Gladak's amour it shattered but then Gladak puled out his Buster sword he lunged at Az but he dodged and stabbed the gladiator in the back it died almost instantly.
The crowd gave a huge WOOOOOt then the announcer flew down and gave him a little box that had Teleporter written on it
"now where getting some where" azeall thought
"Nothings more cool than making a kick ass AMV"
I have now left pe2k and never coming back, so nice knowing you!

Last edited by 104; 01-15-2008 at 07:55 PM.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

IC: Kero continued walking away from the village. He saw a coliseum ahead, There’s a strong presence… He thought to himself as he came walking toward the coliseum. He stood at the coliseum gates. He closed his eyes and the dark aura began to shroud him. He was gone and returned on the other side of the gate. He continued to walk into the coliseum.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:48 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Draken kept walking around the town trying to figure out if this was all real. He came across a sign and a coliseum. The sign said 'Come join our tounament if you can beat everyone you get a teleportation spell.' Well I could use that and if I win I can get out of this freaky place. He entered the coliseum

Old 01-01-2008, 05:47 AM
104 Offline
Master Trainer

IC: Azeall walked outside the coliseum and he saw a man dressed in black who's face was unable to be seen and he said
"so the 12 hero's are back are they i wonder if you will be able to defeat me now?"
"sure i will defeat you! if defeated a phoenix so i will be able to take care of you with out breaking a sweat Sordin!"
wait how did i know his name anyway no time to think i must defeat him
Azeall lunged at him but he just disappeared then Azeall heard a voice
you can not defeat me now...
after Sordin had disappeared he saw a figure
who are you...?
"Nothings more cool than making a kick ass AMV"
I have now left pe2k and never coming back, so nice knowing you!

Last edited by 104; 01-01-2008 at 05:54 AM.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:08 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee

OOC: Villains start in their base, right?

Pain sat up top of the long table which the Negative 12 had set up. She looked around the room, her silver white eyebrows creasing slightly and eyes narrowed. The base was small, too small. A claustrophobic would perish, as there was no way to penetrate the underground walls. Although the look was dark and gloomy (a look that Pain had grown accustomed to), she couldn't help but feel strange in the room. Sitting up straight, she made her peers believe she was as comfortable as she ever could be, even coolly controlling.
Pain fingered the black dagger in her hand as the fellow Negatives talked quietly. Every so often her eyes would flick upwards and the table would fall silent. The usually intimidating voices would look upwards at the even more so intimidating female. She then would turn her attention back to the dagger in her hand, and the process would start again. She enjoyed the attention she was earning and the annoying presence she was giving.
As she continued playing this game, she realised that the room had an unnaturally cold feeling to it. It was though something was watching, waiting.. and bound to happen. Inserting the dagger between her teeth, her cold eyes sweeped the room, trained and ready to spot anything out of the ordinary.

Last edited by Splishee; 01-01-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:32 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee View Post
OOC: Villains start in their base, right?

Pain sat up top of the long table which the Negative 12 had set up. She looked around the room, her silver white eyebrows creasing slightly and eyes narrowed. The base was small, too small. A claustrophobic would perish, as there was no way to penetrate the underground walls.
Pain fingered the black dagger in her hand as the fellow Negatives talked quietly. Every so often her eyes would flick upwards and the table would fall silent as the usually intimidating voices would look upwards with annoyance and the even more so intimidating female. She then would turn her attention back to the dagger in her hand, and the process would start again. She enjoyed the attention she was earning and the annoying presence she was giving.
As she continued playing this game, she realised that the room had an unnaturally cold feeling to it. It was though something was watching, waiting.. and bound to happen. Inserting the dagger between her teeth, her cold eyes sweeped the room, trained and ready to spot anything out of the ordinary.
^-^;; hehe i didnt start in the base. Mostly because my character doesnt know he's part of the negative 12...

IC: Kero stopped, "There is 2 of them..." The voice hissed, "Make your way to the Negative 12 base..." It hissed. He disappeared form his location and returned back at the front of the coliseum, “To the south…” The voice hissed in the wind. Kero began walking south. He used his short distance teleportation to get as far away from the coliseum as possible and continued his trip on foot. He passed though a corn farm. As he walked through the corn field the corn began wilting and dying.

After a long ours of short distance teleporting and walking he began coming up to a complex, “This is it…” The voice hissed in the wind. Kero stood at the walls of the complex. He closed his eyes and his dark aura shrouded him. Inside the complex the dark aura appeared. He stepped out of it and dropped to the ground. I cant anymore…He thought to himself. He sat against a wall in the hallway and fell asleep.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:20 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee

Pain's animal-like instincts told her this is what she had been waiting for. Her well-trained ears heard the soft footing of the boy just outside of the base. Leaping upwards with grace and weilding her dagger, she landed just beside the entrance of the base. Ignoring the doubtful eyes of Negative 12 at the table, she reached out a cold, clammy hand towards the secret entrance.

With a glint of her intimidating purple eyes and whipping silver hair, she formed a perfect arch in the air, before forming into a sommersault outside of the door. Following her instincts, her hands whipped out and grabbed hold of the person hunched up beside the wall. Standing up with frightening agility, she held the boy close to her face, not seeing if he was a friend or enemy (though treating him like the latter). She whispered in a quiet yet thoroughly intimidating voice,

"Who are you?"
Old 01-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Holly saw a sign.

Join the tornament today; first prize is a teleportation spell!

Holly wanted to enter, and soon, she was in a battlefelid with a white arrow in her hands, and faced a muscular body with three eyes. Holly fired the arrow, and destroyed him in a matter of minutes. She was given the spell.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Draken watched a girl defeated a monster with three eyes and a muscular body. "She got the spell,"I thought "Hmm maybe I can take it from her. I can take it fast an easy, and be out of here in minutes. So he was going to follow her.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Holly saw a guy was following her, so she ran away. Suddenly, she shot up into the air and began to fly.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:59 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"I thought we couldn't use our powers yet"
Well anyways....

He started after this girl. After a while she seemed to notice him. She started to fly. He started to chase her. Then stopped he couldn't fly yet. Looking depressed he started back. Guess I'm stuck here for awhile. Well looks like I need some place to stay and someone to explain all this stuff to me.