Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 12-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Smurf's Avatar
Smurf Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: A Mushroom in the Smurf Forest
Posts: 1,544
Send a message via AIM to Smurf Send a message via MSN to Smurf Send a message via Yahoo to Smurf
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
She's way too impulsive and can be easily persuaded. When Iraq attacked us, she immediately wanted to go to war. Look at her now; she wants to retreat just because a few of the parents of the soldiers want the troops to come back.
Iraq...attacked us? O_o Refresh my memory, when did Iraq attack us? O_o

Also, all politicians lie. You're best just not voting if that's what you're basing it off of.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-30-2007, 01:02 AM
TheEvilDookie's Avatar
TheEvilDookie Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
Iraq...attacked us? O_o Refresh my memory, when did Iraq attack us? O_o

Also, all politicians lie. You're best just not voting if that's what you're basing it off of.
Dude you know what I mean. Stop trying to sound cool.
__________________


^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-30-2007, 01:30 AM
Smurf's Avatar
Smurf Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: A Mushroom in the Smurf Forest
Posts: 1,544
Send a message via AIM to Smurf Send a message via MSN to Smurf Send a message via Yahoo to Smurf
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
Dude you know what I mean. Stop trying to sound cool.
No, I don't know what you mean and I'm not trying to sound cool. I'm simply making a few points. One being that people on Pe2k don't know how to keep a discussion thread going because they can't back up their opinions often times.

Perhaps she wants to pull out of Iraq because she realizes "Hm, it was quite stupid getting into this war." People make mistakes, even a potential president. People can be conned into things(such as supporting this war, just look at all those people who still do.) Which is possibly the only thing I agree with you on so far about why Hillary would be a bad president. A good leader shouldn't buy into things so easily.

I am curious that about the opinions of the other people running before the war started. I can only assume that most, if not all, supported going to war at the time.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-30-2007, 01:41 AM
TheEvilDookie's Avatar
TheEvilDookie Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie
Default Re: Hillary For President?

The point I was making was when Al Quida (sp?) crashed the planes into the Twin Towers and into the Pentagon, Hilary was promoting that she wanted to go to war. A few years later, she wants to come out for what reason? I dunno...
__________________


^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-30-2007, 01:50 AM
Smurf's Avatar
Smurf Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: A Mushroom in the Smurf Forest
Posts: 1,544
Send a message via AIM to Smurf Send a message via MSN to Smurf Send a message via Yahoo to Smurf
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
The point I was making was when Al Quida (sp?) crashed the planes into the Twin Towers and into the Pentagon, Hilary was promoting that she wanted to go to war. A few years later, she wants to come out for what reason? I dunno...
Then are you saying you support the war or you are against someone having the ability to change their mind? I'm not quite getting your point I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-30-2007, 02:12 AM
TheEvilDookie's Avatar
TheEvilDookie Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
Then are you saying you support the war or you are against someone having the ability to change their mind? I'm not quite getting your point I guess.
I'm not supporting it, but I definitely don't want the troops coming back with chaos still going on over there.
__________________


^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-30-2007, 02:32 AM
Sixto's Avatar
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 4,656
Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Either Hillary or Barack is fine by me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-30-2007, 02:38 AM
Tory vs Meaty II's Avatar
Tory vs Meaty II Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 4,445
Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Arrow Re: Hillary For President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
Either Hillary or Barack is fine by me.
Long as they don't do anything stupid to screw up the country. I'm fine with them.
__________________


~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-30-2007, 03:07 AM
Stubby Boardman's Avatar
Stubby Boardman Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: central standard time zone
Posts: 3,770
Send a message via AIM to Stubby Boardman
Arrow Re: Hillary For President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeky111 View Post
We all know Hillary is officially running for President. What do you think of this? I am all for it. I think Hillary would make a good president considering what she tried to do when her husband was president. It was a good try. So what do you think? Discuss.
i wont vote for her cause i dont think she is right for our country
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,317
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
The point I was making was when Al Quida (sp?) crashed the planes into the Twin Towers and into the Pentagon, Hilary was promoting that she wanted to go to war. A few years later, she wants to come out for what reason? I dunno...
Yeah, because going to war with Afghanistan was JUSTIFIED. al-Quaida controlled Afghanistan, so we had every right to go to war. When the current administration LIED to Congress in 2003, Hilary Clinton still had some semblance of trust for the Administration and voted to go to war with Iraq, based on the lie that they had WoMDs. I see no problem with that... She could stand to be a bit less gullible, but Bush is at fault there.

And as I have said, I support Edwards, so don't call me a Hilary-apologist.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 01-01-2008, 01:31 AM
DarkSuicuneKing Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Area 51
Posts: 90
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeky111 View Post
We all know Hillary is officially running for President. What do you think of this? I am all for it. I think Hillary would make a good president considering what she tried to do when her husband was president. It was a good try. So what do you think? Discuss.
IMAO no offense but Clinton=WWIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
If Hillary becomes president, I'm fleeing the country and going to Canada.

If she can't get anything straight now, its not going to get any better if she gets in office.
lol i agree so much Neo i'll flee america iif she wins :)
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Treeky111's Avatar
Treeky111 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,002
Send a message via AIM to Treeky111
Default Re: Hillary For President?

My mind is made. After researching I found many bad facts about Hilary. I hate her now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-09-2008, 09:13 PM
MaskedJackal's Avatar
MaskedJackal Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,625
Send a message via AIM to MaskedJackal Send a message via MSN to MaskedJackal
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Hillary Clinton scares me. She's evil. White Water Scandal anyone?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-09-2008, 09:37 PM
spartan117's Avatar
spartan117 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 3,731
Send a message via AIM to spartan117
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
If Hillary becomes president, I'm fleeing the country and going to Canada.

If she can't get anything straight now, its not going to get any better if she gets in office.
I so agree with you. I am 100% against Hilary becoming president.
Im either for Giuliani or Edwards but since Giuliani is for gay marriage(and Im against it)......Im more for John Edwards.
__________________
My VPP
My Claims
My Myspace
My URPG Stats
MyBio


If you want a free http://www.lockerz.com/ please PM me with your email.

Last edited by spartan117; 01-09-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Orthar's Avatar
Orthar Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Away from Crusties.
Posts: 5,506
Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: Hillary For President?

Honestly, I don't think our nation as a whole is ready for a female president, or an african american president. I'm not sexist or racist, I just feel that if either are elected some group would form and be totally against it, hell maybe even shove us into another civil war. That, and I honestly do not trust Hillary. I don't agree with much of her moral values and I don't think she brings that much to the table. But, I would love of Obama to win.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com