Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 12-28-2007, 03:58 AM
HippyGypsy Offline
New Trainer

Default Mewtwo/Pokemon Stadium

Hello!

I hadn't played Pokemon in YEARS so I thought I'd bring down the ol' N64 system and have some fun, however I'm having a bit of an issue with my Mewtwo in Pokemon Stadium and the GB game. I caught him in the Red version of the game and before when I used to play Stadium I was able to use him in battle. Now I can't find him anywhere! It says I own him, but he's not in any of the boxes and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The only thing I can think of is that's he past L100, but I don't think he is (though it has been a long time so I'm not sure).

If he is past L100, is there any way I'm able to use him? And how do I get him in a box or why can't I find him to place in a box? I did notice that, in Pokemon Stadium, when looking through my Pokedex that the Pokeball next to his name is gray. There are a few others who also have gray Pokeballs and the rest have the regular red & white Pokeballs. Does that symbolize anything? It was suggested that he could have been traded, but I've never traded with other person and if I traded him within the game it was accidental and I have no memory of doing so.

I suppose if I can't get him to work anymore I'll just have to re-catch him, right? It's all very confusing especially since I'm not as young as I used to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Old 12-28-2007, 05:12 AM
The_Seventieth_Evil Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: Mewtwo/Pokemon Stadium

Red/White is what you own/have seen. Grey is what is not in storage (N64 or GB) but in the Dex. Mewtwo may not exist in your files for GB or 64. Did you send Mewtwo to Gold Silver Crystal?
Old 12-28-2007, 03:33 PM
HippyGypsy Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Mewtwo/Pokemon Stadium

Thanks for the response!

I only have Pokemon Red and Stadium, that's what makes this whole thing strange to me. The fact that I could use him before and now I can't. Any way to get him of the Dex and into storage or should I just restart my game to catch him again?

Thanks for all the help!