Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 12-27-2007, 06:00 AM
Tory vs Meaty II's Avatar
Tory vs Meaty II Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 4,445
Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Arrow Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Pikachi is UU (Under Used), not OU (Over Used), LOl.
__________________


~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-27-2007, 12:32 PM
Itachi_2007's Avatar
Itachi_2007 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In your fridge eating your food o.o
Posts: 577
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaty View Post
Pikachi is UU (Under Used), not OU (Over Used), LOl.
That's not what I meant by "Overused." In-fact, Idk why I put it there. Maybe because of boredom. But I do know Pikachu's Tier. :/ Don't just make assumptions like that again. (You most likely assumed I didn't know Pikachu's Tier because of the Thread title.)
__________________
~~ Red is where the heart is. ~~



Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-27-2007, 04:52 PM
Aelitaluver30's Avatar
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Team Magma HQ
Posts: 3,579
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi_2007 View Post
That's not what I meant by "Overused." In-fact, Idk why I put it there. Maybe because of boredom. But I do know Pikachu's Tier. :/ Don't just make assumptions like that again. (You most likely assumed I didn't know Pikachu's Tier because of the Thread title.)
Pikachu is overused & that's final! He's over-adored by Pokemon fans & Pikachu lovers. I'm a Pikachu lover & you don't see me going nuts about a Pikachu!
__________________
VPP|URPG|Pokémon Mansion|<3Paired with Venusaur <3

Credit to Hihi|Trophy Hall
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-27-2007, 07:35 PM
CkVertigo's Avatar
CkVertigo Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: no.
Posts: 1,617
Send a message via AIM to CkVertigo
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Clicky

More words go here
__________________

- VPP URPG -

thanks Shucklulz [:
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Aelitaluver30's Avatar
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Team Magma HQ
Posts: 3,579
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutiekid View Post
Clicky

More words go here
What does that have to do with this thread?
__________________
VPP|URPG|Pokémon Mansion|<3Paired with Venusaur <3

Credit to Hihi|Trophy Hall
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-27-2007, 08:23 PM
shedinjask's Avatar
shedinjask Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,042
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelitaluver30 View Post
What does that have to do with this thread?
Maybe if you clicked on the link you would find out.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Aelitaluver30's Avatar
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Team Magma HQ
Posts: 3,579
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedinjask View Post
Maybe if you clicked on the link you would find out.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I figured it out :P
__________________
VPP|URPG|Pokémon Mansion|<3Paired with Venusaur <3

Credit to Hihi|Trophy Hall
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Pikachu_Two_Trainer's Avatar
Pikachu_Two_Trainer Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In Poke Land, With My Swampert
Posts: 621
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

I thinks its weak, but fans love it, because its ashs pokemon..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Aelitaluver30's Avatar
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Team Magma HQ
Posts: 3,579
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu_Two_Trainer View Post
I thinks its weak, but fans love it, because its ashs pokemon..
I don't think it's because Pikachu is Ash's Pokemon.
__________________
VPP|URPG|Pokémon Mansion|<3Paired with Venusaur <3

Credit to Hihi|Trophy Hall
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-27-2007, 10:23 PM
MaskedJackal's Avatar
MaskedJackal Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,625
Send a message via AIM to MaskedJackal Send a message via MSN to MaskedJackal
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Pikachu is WAY overrated. Pokemon needs a new mascot. I say Ash and friends should barbecue and eat the yellow rat.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-27-2007, 10:30 PM
Aelitaluver30's Avatar
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Team Magma HQ
Posts: 3,579
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunschkind View Post
Pikachu is WAY overrated. Pokemon needs a new mascot. I say Ash and friends should barbecue and eat the yellow rat.
Now that's just stupid. Pokemon does need a new mascot.
__________________
VPP|URPG|Pokémon Mansion|<3Paired with Venusaur <3

Credit to Hihi|Trophy Hall
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-27-2007, 10:40 PM
VeryDibThnx's Avatar
VeryDibThnx Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where ever I want to be...
Posts: 47
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Hm. Pikachu is not as big as all the fans make it seem. Its quite weak, actually. Its an ok pokemon, but give me luxray or jolteon any day.
__________________
Not paired with anyone. Fear me.

(Pig by me)
Bebo / Da / Lj/ Tcod
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-27-2007, 10:41 PM
Aelitaluver30's Avatar
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Team Magma HQ
Posts: 3,579
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryDibThnx View Post
Hm. Pikachu is not as big as all the fans make it seem. Its quite weak, actually. Its an ok pokemon, but give me luxray or jolteon any day.
I agree completely. But... I choose... Jolteon!
__________________
VPP|URPG|Pokémon Mansion|<3Paired with Venusaur <3

Credit to Hihi|Trophy Hall
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Itachi_2007's Avatar
Itachi_2007 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In your fridge eating your food o.o
Posts: 577
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelitaluver30 View Post
Now that's just stupid. Pokemon does need a new mascot.
Was that a typo? 0_o Well, I prefer a Raichu over a 00berchu anyday, and anytime, truth. 00berchu merits, (deserves.) a overly exotic death. They should really make Ash's "Powerful," 00berchu evolve. And yes, I was using quotations in that way, if you were pondering that. Pikachu is never, and that will always stay, NU/UU. Perhaps NU without Its respective held item, because of Its stats. But with the held item Light Ball, as a majority of you already know, to your knowledge, that it goes up just barely to UU. So yeah, Its just a yellow rat, that is undeserving of Its rank in fans global around the universe. Luxray is kinda better, but more likely no better then Pikachu, except that the fact that Its way under Pikachu's undeserving popularity. Jolteon, has my respect, however. Because It just pwns Pikachu no matter what Its size, form, whatever type of Pikachu you possess. Sorry for the somewhat long post, but I have a LOT to mention about Pikachu. Basically, Its an overgrow rat that fans adore most likely because Its in the show. And in the anime, my friends, they trick you into thinking that, "Pikachu PWNS dude," but it doesn't in the metagame. But that's mostly the area where I play, so I don't know the kind of potential it possesses in the insame lament In-game. (Somewhat move refrence, guess. XD.)
__________________
~~ Red is where the heart is. ~~



Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-27-2007, 11:19 PM
Aelitaluver30's Avatar
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Team Magma HQ
Posts: 3,579
Default Re: What do you think of "0berchu," or Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi_2007 View Post
Was that a typo? 0_o Well, I prefer a Raichu over a 00berchu anyday, and anytime, truth. 00berchu merits, (deserves.) a overly exotic death. They should really make Ash's "Powerful," 00berchu evolve. And yes, I was using quotations in that way, if you were pondering that. Pikachu is never, and that will always stay, NU/UU. Perhaps NU without Its respective held item, because of Its stats. But with the held item Light Ball, as a majority of you already know, to your knowledge, that it goes up just barely to UU. So yeah, Its just a yellow rat, that is undeserving of Its rank in fans global around the universe. Luxray is kinda better, but more likely no better then Pikachu, except that the fact that Its way under Pikachu's undeserving popularity. Jolteon, has my respect, however. Because It just pwns Pikachu no matter what Its size, form, whatever type of Pikachu you possess. Sorry for the somewhat long post, but I have a LOT to mention about Pikachu. Basically, Its an overgrow rat that fans adore most likely because Its in the show. And in the anime, my friends, they trick you into thinking that, "Pikachu PWNS dude," but it doesn't in the metagame. But that's mostly the area where I play, so I don't know the kind of potential it possesses in the insame lament In-game. (Somewhat move refrence, guess. XD.)
What do you mean by 'Was that a typo?'
__________________
VPP|URPG|Pokémon Mansion|<3Paired with Venusaur <3

Credit to Hihi|Trophy Hall
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com