Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 12-26-2007, 08:55 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: Pokemon 'Zircon'

lol that was funny. I suck at drawing and I can do better than that, but I think it was ment to look stupid. Although, the weed thing was a pretty good idea, except the weeds looked like palm trees XD

And that rock thing? O_o

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 12-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Honestly, that's about as fake a game can get.

Quote:
Originally said by 'Pokemon Zicron'
Magikarp and Feebes, the two most maligned pokemon of all the land
Magikarp and Feebas can be good if they want!

Quote:
] Originally said by 'Pokemon Zicron'
have a ten percent chance of learning a new attack in the middle of a battle.
That's impossible. And the the 'Swear attack' looks like it's been typed!

See?

Quote:
In Pokemon Zircon, trainers now face dangers from high cliffs, swift river currents, or dirty old men. If a trainer dies, the game restarts from the last visit to the Pokecenter.
I thought pokemon games were for kids. And why would you die?

Quote:
When a trainer uses up all his or her lives, the game ends and must be restarted from the beginning. Extra lives can be purchased from the Pokemart.
Hold on.... Lives? From the pokemart?

Quote:
whose plans for the Pokemon world include strip malls
Once again, I thought pokemon games were for kids like me.

Quote:
The pokemon on your team will now directly affect the health of the other pokemon. A strong carnivore, for instance, may increase in hitpoints as the hitpoints of weaker,
vegetarian pokemon decrea
se.

So in other words, pokemon eat each other?

What horrible sprites. I don't see any difference between the evolved forms..

Just a few words... What a terrible game.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 12-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

From the first look of it... People could tell it was fake... & They're right!

Credit to Hihi|Trophy Hall
Old 12-27-2007, 04:17 AM
Reign-of-Dreams Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via AIM to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via MSN to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via Yahoo to Reign-of-Dreams

Oh, hey people, IT WAS MEANT TO LOOK FAKE. They didn't WANT it to look convincing! They're probably mocking fake games, too! XD

sex. it can has consequences.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:49 AM
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambling over Dancing View Post
Oh, hey people, IT WAS MEANT TO LOOK FAKE. They didn't WANT it to look convincing! They're probably mocking fake games, too! XD
Fake games, huh? That is exactly what they are doing!

Old 12-27-2007, 04:49 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Why are you spending time dissecting it when it's clearly designed to be a joke? Honestly, the Swear attack and the Team Development gag (I loled) should've been dead giveaways. Also, I can see you clearly think strip malls are something different than what they are. XD

Hi

Old 12-27-2007, 04:55 AM
Reign-of-Dreams Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via AIM to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via MSN to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via Yahoo to Reign-of-Dreams

@Aelita: Yeah...

@Fire Away: Yusss, fifteen gold points! You put it in better perspective. XD

sex. it can has consequences.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:58 AM
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
Why are you spending time dissecting it when it's clearly designed to be a joke? Honestly, the Swear attack and the Team Development gag (I loled) should've been dead giveaways. Also, I can see you clearly think strip malls are something different than what they are. XD
The 'Swear attack' is something I wanna see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambling over Dancing View Post
@Aelita: Yeah...

@Fire Away: Yusss, fifteen gold points! You put it in better perspective. XD
Fifteen gold points for what?

Old 12-27-2007, 05:23 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

I'm guessing not a lot of people still get this thing...

IT's SUPPOSED TO BE FAKE, THEY INTENDED IT TO BE. Only EXTREMELY GUILLIBLE people would get pissed at this (same kind of people that got mad at pokemon topaz, black and whatever else is there).

So mods, lock this thread already, there's no point in this if it just leads to posts like "OMG FAKE HOW STOOPID" or "I CAN DO BETTER SPRITEZ DAN DAT LOLZZRROFFL" -_-
Old 12-27-2007, 11:17 PM
Itachi_2007 Offline
Elite Trainer

Hehe, bad thought, to view it like the majority of people who looked at it. Looks pretty un-authentic to me. (As in fake, incase you didn't know that.) Several reasons, one of them, the most self-explanatory, is, WHEN DO POKEMON SPRITES LOOK LIKE THAT? Second, the trainer sprites look copied. At least utilize different sprites other then the classics. Nintendo, deserves credit for this. (if they didn't make it, which I'm leading to that. Thus, skeptical, until a link or something is Posted, that it would be made by Nintendo. I mean, how could they make such a monstrosity?) Resuming to my 3rd point, we're all for originality, but at least just use the classic battling style. Make it at 100% chance that they learn it once they reach a certain level. 4th, and bonus reason, Magikarp and Feebas, cannot, and never will, be a new Uber/Legendary Pokemon, variying on a few things, such as their Stats. The word new kinda points it out, they're "Antics," never use them in a Pokemon game again, unless you're the original company. I.E Nintendo. And at least make them high-quality/end, if they're not. I rest my case.[/B]

Last edited by Itachi_2007; 12-27-2007 at 11:20 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi_2007 View Post
Hehe, bad thought, to view it like the majority of people who looked at it. Looks pretty un-authentic to me. (As in fake, incase you didn't know that.) Several reasons, one of them, the most self-explanatory, is, WHEN DO POKEMON SPRITES LOOK LIKE THAT? Second, the trainer sprites look copied. At least utilize different sprites other then the classics. Nintendo, deserves credit for this. (if they didn't make it, which I'm leading to that. Thus, skeptical, until a link or something is Posted, that it would be made by Nintendo. I mean, how could they make such a monstrosity?) Resuming to my 3rd point, we're all for originality, but at least just use the classic battling style. Make it at 100% chance that they learn it once they reach a certain level. 4th, and bonus reason, Magikarp and Feebas, cannot, and never will, be a new Uber/Legendary Pokemon, variying on a few things, such as their Stats. The new word kinda points it out, they're "Antics," never use them in a Pokemon game again, unless you're the original company. I.E Nintendo. And at least make them high-quality/end, if they're not. I rest my case.e. Make it at 100% chance that they learn it once they reach a certain level. 4th, and bonus reason, Magikarp and Feebas, cannot, and never will, be a new Uber/Legendary Pokemon, variying on a few things, such as their Stats. The word new kinda points it out, they're "Antics," never use them in a Pokemon game again, unless you're the original company. I.E Nintendo. And at least make them high-quality/end, if they're not. I rest my case.[/B]
Where are you getting this stuff?

Old 12-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Itachi_2007 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelitaluver30 View Post
Where are you getting this stuff?
Hehe. No, I'm not speaking of a lie, I'm not obtaining the words from the book we call, "The dictionary," just because I'm 12. doesn't mean I don't have as much intellect as Teenagers, my skeptical friend. I just know the majority of these words by heart, I assume. And did you Quote me before I made a copy of a paragraph of the words I spoke of? Because I exterminated them. XD. Either that, or my browser is defying me right now, and forcing my words not to appear.

Old 12-28-2007, 01:49 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

There's no need to get so in depth into it. It's obvious it's a fake. The fact that one of the obstacles you face is 'dirty old men' gives it away. It's mocking the numerous fake Pokemon versions that have been produced in the past. It's satire. :x

Hi

Old 12-28-2007, 02:12 AM
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi_2007 View Post
Hehe. No, I'm not speaking of a lie, I'm not obtaining the words from the book we call, "The dictionary," just because I'm 12. doesn't mean I don't have as much intellect as Teenagers, my skeptical friend. I just know the majority of these words by heart, I assume. And did you Quote me before I made a copy of a paragraph of the words I spoke of? Because I exterminated them. XD. Either that, or my browser is defying me right now, and forcing my words not to appear.
Well, I'm 11 so I wouldn't know.

Old 12-28-2007, 02:40 AM
Flan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelitaluver30 View Post
Well, I'm 11 so I wouldn't know.

He's watching you in your sleep..

It's only a one year difference, really. :|

(but to be honest I'm not really a fan of eloquently worded posts, as they make my head spin)
1634 7867 9741 - heartgold