Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 12-21-2007, 08:41 PM
ImperialSword Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ImperialSword
Default Pokemon Contest Life

Yep this Fan-fic is about Contest's and more, so what, they also battle, this is the prolouge!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Hearthome City, Sinnoh, they attract many co-ordinators and battlers to the city to participate in the local contest, but there is one boy, Vincent Valentine, who is always eager for a contest or a battle, with his pokemon beside him, he starts to understand how to win contest's.

He had always been a smart kid, especially when he graduated Trainer academy, he was ten and the smartest there, he is know twelve, he wants to participate in a contest to earn money, because its hard being a trainer on the move. He travelled with his pokemon, who were Gible, Budew, Kadabra, Vespiquen and Munchlax. He enjoyed being with his pokemon, so he did stay with them for as much as he could.

He had three rivals, Honey, A girl he liked, but she was a good co-ordiantor with her pokemon, Cherrim, Piplup, Ponyta, Vespiquen. Next was Genji, he had been a trainer longer than Vinny, he was cold and Fierce. His pokemon were Luxray, Monferno, Machoke, Graveler, Haunter and Sneasel. Then finally was Barry, he started at the same time as Vinny but they are best friends, his team consisits of these pokemon, Staraptor, Pachirisu, Tentacool and Shellos. They were all the best newcomers that could win this Contest.

Join my pokemon and naruto forum today!
Quote:
Gai: "Youth is sweet and sour and sometimes strict Kakashi"
Kakashi: "Did you say something"
Gai: "Oh my god!!! That was pretty good rival Kakashi. That reaction is somewhat 'modern' and it pisses me off."