Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 12-21-2007, 04:26 PM
DanangWarrior Offline
New Trainer

Talking General Questions/Request

My Grandsons are really interested in Pokemon and I found this site by looking for Pokemon Pictures.

Based on what I have seen, it is exactly what they are looking for. One just turned 8 and the other is 6 so their interests change dramatically but they are sticking with this one.

One thing He asked me to do was get pictures so he could put them 6 on a 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper. I started downloading single pictures but then started thinking about how long this is going to take. After downloading over 300, I thought I would post a request on this site.

Does anyone have a complete set of pictures of all Pokemon that are at least 180 x 180 that they would be willing to share over the internet. I would be willing to pay a nominal fee if it is reasonable. I have a PayPal Account. Free would be better of course.

He has also asked about a new card that is only available in Japan. At least that is what he has heard. My sister in law is from Japan and has family there but I have not been able to contact them yet. I am hoping that they can help.

If anyone on this site can help would be greatly appreciated.

My Grandson will be registering on this site next week while on Christmas break so I am sure there will be a lot more questions.

He will be registering Under Rafael1107. Please watch for him and help him anyway you can. He is very very intelligent. He just earned the Golden Cougar Award at his school for being the only boy in 3rd Grade with Straight A's.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: General Questions/Request

I could help you... PM me with a certain thing you want... Also, if your grandson is registering, and he's only eight... Forums are for a slightly older age group than that.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:30 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana
Default Re: General Questions/Request

I can also help you...I have various Pokemon images saved on my computer.

PM me if you need my help.