Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 02-03-2008, 06:17 AM
spartan117 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to spartan117
Default Re: December 25, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metagross Ex View Post
Please stop talking about this I believe in Jesus and know he will come down from heaven to take all the believers, but your just ruining our life when all we can think is "well in like 5 years I'll die"

No one knows the exact day Jesus will come. For all I know He can come tomorrow.
My URPG Stats
MyBio

If you want a free http://www.lockerz.com/ please PM me with your email.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus

[QUOTE=Metagross Ex;2002313]Please stop talking about this I believe in Jesus and know he will come down from heaven to take all the believers, but your just ruining our life when all we can think is "well in like 5 years I'll die"[/QUOTE]

Although I believe that, along with science, people are going to say that it isn't true. It's a public forum, and everyone's got right to voice their opinion. ^^ I'm not fussing or anything, but you know.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:51 PM
pikahero2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to pikahero2 Send a message via MSN to pikahero2

It didn't happen in any of the years they predicted, why would it happen now?

| Vote me and PyreTheTorchic in MoTM when it comes. :3 |

[\ Pokémon Frenzy -URPG - VPP Stats - PyreXRyan - /]
Old 02-06-2008, 05:16 AM
Stormdancer94 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Stormdancer94 Send a message via MSN to Stormdancer94

I don't mind if the end of the world is in 2012.

Well, they probably predicted 2000, because it's the turn of the century, a large number, etc. etc.

Now see, 2012 is a normal number, no lucky/unlucky associations. (Like 13 and stuff). December... Normal month, contains the birth of Christ (If you're Christian, if you're not, ignore this.) Being me, I don't really like to do much on my birthday, but say, if you're Jesus, I guess the whole; "Saving the good people of Earth" thing probably would come into his stride... Yeah...

So... Honestly, the world deserves a new start, wait, even better, NO HUMANS AT ALL! Look, all we've done is destroy the wonderful place we live in. There is the whole, 'Technological Advancements' thing, but really. The world you be a MUCH better place without humans, just nice forests, mountains, lakes and rivers, animals that could just live in peace.

The Brood is growing!
Old 02-06-2008, 05:29 AM
spartan117 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to spartan117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer94 View Post
I don't mind if the end of the world is in 2012.

Well, they probably predicted 2000, because it's the turn of the century, a large number, etc. etc.

Now see, 2012 is a normal number, no lucky/unlucky associations. (Like 13 and stuff). December... Normal month, contains the birth of Christ (If you're Christian, if you're not, ignore this.) Being me, I don't really like to do much on my birthday, but say, if you're Jesus, I guess the whole; "Saving the good people of Earth" thing probably would come into his stride... Yeah...

So... Honestly, the world deserves a new start, wait, even better, NO HUMANS AT ALL! Look, all we've done is destroy the wonderful place we live in. There is the whole, 'Technological Advancements' thing, but really. The world you be a MUCH better place without humans, just nice forests, mountains, lakes and rivers, animals that could just live in peace.
Ya I saw that History channel thing with what would happen after humans...it was kinda interesting but boring too.
Animals wouldnt really be in peace cause they would have to fight for food and survival.
My URPG Stats
MyBio

If you want a free http://www.lockerz.com/ please PM me with your email.