Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:25 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: Pokemon "Opal" features

Quote:
I still fail to see what you're basing this on. As if they can't work Giratina into the main plotline of the game. Giratina not being in the National Dex for a separate game =/= proof.
The only way Nintendo would allow Giratina to be mascot would be if it was in the Sinnoh National Dex. It isn't. Therefore, Giritina nor Heatran ect. can be the version mascots...

Why can't they put Giratina in the National Dex? Because they can't. It would mean plot holes and errors, many being trading from Diamond and Pearl to 'Opal'. Also, that isn't how Nintendo nor Gamefreak work.

Also, I want to know why everyone is calling it Opal. I think I do, hold on while I get the link to it on youtube, it was called Opal and revealed to be a haox.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Gym Leader Ken Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
well you know, nintendo can make secrets.And they have made items and pokemon in the software of games but they didn't tell anyone about it. ex. getting the 1st and 2nd gen. pokes in r/s. so there perfectly cable of putting swoftware in a game without telling anyone.
True
When you use a monster brain there is an item that just have "??????" in it and something called Teru-sama. any idea what that is?

Spiritomb ^_^

Old 12-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
True
When you use a monster brain there is an item that just have "??????" in it and something called Teru-sama. any idea what that is?
Yep, Teru-sama is the japanese equivalent of the GS ball, from G/S/C. So therefore, that wasn't a secret.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Gym Leader Ken Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaziken 0wnige View Post
hey i still reckon that its possivle for a r/s/e remake because IT WAS THE MOST LOVED BY ALL AND THAIR PROBIBALY EATHIER GOING TO SKIP GOLD BECAUSE I WONT SELL OR THAIR JUST TELLING YOU THAIR NOT GOING TO MAKE A G/S/C REMAKE
Here is my opinion on that.
I had better get a G/S/C remake before I get a R/S/E remake
I prefer GSC over RSE any day.
Enough Said, I have my reasons. lol

Spiritomb ^_^

Old 12-14-2007, 05:36 PM
Oxygen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Oxygen Send a message via MSN to Oxygen

G/S/C was the best games ever, so they will make a remake first.

And I think Giratina will be the thirs dragon, because of the type, and they never put event pokemon in, cancelling out Darkrai.

...Once known as Politoed...
Shoddy: Oxygenocide (Mod)

Looking for someone with experience with Forums - PM me, or send me a message in AIM.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Canceling in Heatran and Cressilia, however.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Charizard_Rider Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Charizard_Rider

Who says the legendary of Opal has to be a Dragon?

I always liked to think maybe they'd do a repeat of what happened in the g/s/c era. As you remember, Ho-Oh was for Gold, Lugia was for Silver, and they made Suicune (already catchable) The legandary for Crystal.

I was thinking maybe Mespirit would be the Legandary for Opal.

It's just a theory, but I think it's enirely possible...

Although, as some people have pointed out, the third game may just be a rumor, and they may not make a third game at all...
Old 12-14-2007, 06:31 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ok, it can't be Giratina, Heatran, Cressilia or the last one that I can't remember the name of because they were not in the Sinnoh National Dex. It can't be Shaymin, Darkrai, or Arceus because they are events. It can't be Dialga or Palkia, because they were already used. That bring us to the conclusion of the trio. Mesprit. Because of Suicune.

Conclusion: Version Mascot = Mesprit.

Now, a name would help, they've already used Diamond and Pearl, so it has to be a gem... A gem to go with Mesprit, I was think quartzite, the pink sort of stone.

Conclusion: Game name - Pokemon Quartzite.

Just logic, really.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:23 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni Raichu View Post
Ok, it can't be Giratina, Heatran, Cressilia or the last one that I can't remember the name of because they were not in the Sinnoh National Dex. It can't be Shaymin, Darkrai, or Arceus because they are events. It can't be Dialga or Palkia, because they were already used. That bring us to the conclusion of the trio. Mesprit. Because of Suicune.

Conclusion: Version Mascot = Mesprit.

Now, a name would help, they've already used Diamond and Pearl, so it has to be a gem... A gem to go with Mesprit, I was think quartzite, the pink sort of stone.

Conclusion: Game name - Pokemon Quartzite.

Just logic, really.
first off there will be a g/s/c remake. And fr and lg did not serve as a bridge go find the interview with the and creaters see why they made those games and will be the reason why they make g/s/c remakes.

And you do know they can change stuff in the games to fit a new plot line they have change the story in the old games.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 12-14-2007, 09:26 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
first off there will be a g/s/c remake. And fr and lg did not serve as a bridge go find the interview with the and creaters see why they made those games and will be the reason why they make g/s/c remakes.
No there will not. Nintendo have denied anything to ever do with a G/S/C remake.

Quote:
And you do know they can change stuff in the games to fit a new plot line they have change the story in the old games.
They can, but they can't change the Sinnoh national dex because that would corrupt wi-fi ect.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:

No there will not. Nintendo have denied anything to ever do with a G/S/C remake.

They can, but they can't change the Sinnoh national dex because that would corrupt wi-fi ect.
How? You can't trade for a Pokemon in GTS unless you've seen it already. You could always trade for any Pokemon with a friend (I think).

Stop saying 'they can't'. You are not Gamefreak and can't say what they can/cannot do.

Hi

Old 12-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Darkrai_Shadowforce Offline
Master Trainer

hey guys CHILL OUT.

this is slowly becoming a FLAME WARS.

about G/S/C -crystal version-my opinion:

they made Suicune the 3rd ver.mascot because,

Lugia and Ho-oh are not Trios.

they don't have any substitute for it because there's no third legendary for Lugia and Ho-oh,

instead they chose Suicune.Why not Entei?Raikou?Well,you know it.I think..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai_Shadowforce View Post
Giratina has the best cache.

Since Giratina also has it's own gem in his wings called Girasol.and the 3rd of the legendary dragon trio.

And I don't think other legendaries would carry the 3rd version because they have just minor roles.

like the 3 mirages,if mesprit will become the ver.mascot,

what would be the story?

maybe if they do it like the crystal version there's a chance.

But Giratina has the highest possibility.

moreover it has it's own movie now.

that's another clue for it to have a big role.
it's possible Mesprit can become the third.

BUT:

Anyone will choose the closer probability than the other one.

I'm pointing out Giratina and Mesprit.

Giratina has closer relation to those 2(points Dialga and Palkia)

than Mesprit.

Last edited by Darkrai_Shadowforce; 12-14-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:47 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Quote:

Please tell me and everyone else where you found this infomation and its not like nintendo to say that and it will be really stupid if they didn't.

Anyway, I don't really know how that would mess up the gts because as long as you seen it you can get it, it doesn't matter what dex you have. For example, I had a anorith before I got the national dex because someone traded it to me and I went on the gts and I can search for it.

But, if they make mespirit the mascot, its more the reason why they will make a g/s/c remake. You want to know why I think that?

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 12-15-2007, 03:52 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Please tell me and everyone else where you found this infomation and its not like nintendo to say that and it will be really stupid if they didn't.

Anyway, I don't really know how that would mess up the gts because as long as you seen it you can get it, it doesn't matter what dex you have. For example, I had a anorith before I got the national dex because someone traded it to me and I went on the gts and I can search for it.

But, if they make mespirit the mascot, its more the reason why they will make a g/s/c remake. You want to know why I think that?
I'm pretty sure they said there was no GSC remake on the slate on the Pokemon.com website. :x

Hi

Old 12-15-2007, 04:07 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
I'm pretty sure they said there was no GSC remake on the slate on the Pokemon.com website. :x
I looked and I didn't find one so if you provide me a link I will beleive that there will not be but until then I still believe there will be.