Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 01-09-2008, 03:51 PM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude
Default Re: Should Sex be Exclusive?

Let's get something straight kiddos...protection doesn't always work. Condoms have about a 97% chance of working (that means if it doesn't break). Birth control has about the same. If you go around, sleeping with a lot of people, there is a slim chance that someone is going to get pregnant. I hate to get into my personal life, but I've been around the park numorous times since I was 15 (stupid me I was young...don't judge). Now I am almost 20 and I have a kid on the way. The sad part is, I used a condom. Me and the mother aren't even together nore will we ever be together. So y'all may want to rethink y'alls position on this subject.

This is just something to think about, don't look to much into it.

Now as for it being exclusive or not...I could go both ways. I can argue that it should be or shouldn't be. We're humans...it's in our nature to find things that please us, give us a great big thrill if you will. I've made my mistakes and now I have to live up to them. For those of you who are young and are still virgins, read this carefully over and over again, and think hard before you consider having sex. Just remember, wrapping it before tapping it is better than no glove and some love.

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821

Last edited by akdude; 01-09-2008 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple

I don't think that you should wait until marriage to have sex. If you want to have sex with someone then by all means, go ahead.

I do however think that for your first time, you should wait until you find someone special and share that moment with them, not give into peer pressure or anything like that.

I think most people, once they have had sex a few times, will realise that it really is not a big deal. Yes it is wonderful when you are in a loving relationship, and at all times in any relationship sex IMO should be exclusive. I think sex with the person that you love and who loves you in return is one of the best feelings in the world.

That being said, sex as a one night stand or just a short fling can also be one of the best feelings in the world

So in conclusion, for your first time, wait for that someone special, after that, do whatever and whoever you want as long as you feel comfortable doing it.

- ND
Old 01-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Treeky111 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Treeky111

Um... Lol? I kissed my friends girlfriend. The girl and I both had no problem with it. My friend still doesn't know about it. So no. Sex should not be exclusive. And yes, the girl and my friend are still going out. We don't love each other but we still did it.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:36 PM
spartan117 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to spartan117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeky111 View Post
Um... Lol? I kissed my friends girlfriend. The girl and I both had no problem with it. My friend still doesn't know about it. So no. Sex should not be exclusive. And yes, the girl and my friend are still going out. We don't love each other but we still did it.
Okay what does you kissing your friend gf have to do with anything?
My URPG Stats
MyBio

If you want a free http://www.lockerz.com/ please PM me with your email.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:55 PM
Arbok conquerer Offline
Experienced Trainer

I honestly think sex should be exclusive. I would rather have sex with a person who's had few or no partners compared to someone who's had sex with practically everyone in existence. It will also be better since that said person and I can have our spexial moment and lose our virginity while at the same time forming a deep bond. For those who says it's fun and you're relieving stress, it won't be once you get her pregant and end up paying child support with your minimum-wage job. And let me ask you this; when you're having sex with someone for fun, is it because of a deep friendship/romance or are you just trying to act normal.
Thanks a bunch KDH. Now Team Rocket members all over can bow down to Giovanni's strength and magnifance. HAHAHAHHA. Also thanks to fefe31619 for the banner. Now resistance to Team Rocket is futile. Thanks to shiny loser for the avatar. In two days you will get a package with the uniform. Bow to Givonaii. MHAHAHAH

Old 01-11-2008, 06:00 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple

Well I don't have the risk of getting someone pregnant so that worry is out the window, but I don't have sex with someone just to be 'normal'. If I do have sex with someone, I generally do have some fairly strong feelings for them. Contrary to popular belief I don't sleep with everyone I see.

I was labelled 'biggest flirt' in high school lol
Old 01-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Treeky111 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Treeky111

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan117 View Post
Okay what does you kissing your friend gf have to do with anything?
We don't love each other and we never have. We just got on the topic and it happened.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Scythekid Offline

Send a message via AIM to Scythekid Send a message via Yahoo to Scythekid

I'd say it really depends on a few factors. Are you in a relationship with someone? If so, how serious is it? Sleeping around is never the right thing to do, and neither is cheating. At the same time, if you want to have sex with some random person, by all means go for it. It'd probably get us both checked for an AIDS test first, but hey, that's just me.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:11 PM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythekid View Post
I'd say it really depends on a few factors. Are you in a relationship with someone? If so, how serious is it? Sleeping around is never the right thing to do, and neither is cheating. At the same time, if you want to have sex with some random person, by all means go for it. It'd probably get us both checked for an AIDS test first, but hey, that's just me.
Yeah, that's the wise thing to do. Remember, if you're going to sleep around (and not listen to reason) then get yourself tested AT LEAST every 6 months. That way, you know you don't have anything and you wont spread it.

But seriously Treeky, kissing your friends girlfriend has no relevance here...so you kissed your friends girlfriend...what's your point?

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821