Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:41 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: Should Sex be Exclusive?

If it's consensual, I don't see who it's hurting, unless of course one or both (or more :x) of the people involved are already involved in a relationship, but that's a whole other set of moral questions, isn't it?

I believe that sex can be an expression of love and closeness, but also something that can be entered with the understanding that it's a good time and nothing more.

Hi

Old 12-22-2007, 07:17 PM
Pooka Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pooka Send a message via MSN to Pooka

Of course sex is fun but it should be done with caution, you can't just go around having sex with everything that moves. Like my ethics teacher said a while ago, "Sex is like a Rolls Royce. It needs to be driven carefully and slowly through empty streets, not hurtling through fields of debris, livestock and mud."
Old 12-26-2007, 06:25 PM
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via MSN to !CeMAn

This debate is pretty loaded in my opinion.

Of course a lot of people(not limited to young males) will think that sex is a blast and you should be able to have multiple partners and such. Who doesn't like variety?? But, in the same breath, because of the human brain and our emotions(like it was said, most animals only bump uglies to make offspring) sex isn't usually that way. People get jealous, diseases spread, etc. When you keep this kind of thing exclusive, you're avoiding an awful lot of pointless garbage. Besides who wants to know their partner is getting action with somebody else? It makes me sick to my stomach to think of my girl with anybody else.

For anybody who thinks you can have casual sex with multiple partners and have no consequences... it goes without saying: you're not a human, you're a dog.
No offense !
Old 01-02-2008, 03:04 AM
FemmeFatale Offline

Sex should not be exclusive, however it should be selective.

Share yourself with own those who were built well enough to mentally and physically enjoy your level of pleasure. Don't waste your time on people who evolution should have cast aside eons ago, for it'll only continue to bring our species down.

Yet I see no reason to only have sex with one person, short of that person being the only one worthy of experiencing you.

I couldn't live with only one man. ;)
Old 01-02-2008, 03:35 AM
PokéJungle Offline

Send a message via AIM to PokéJungle Send a message via MSN to PokéJungle

Morally, I just like to have sex contained within a loving relationship. In my own little world people who love each other have sex as a way of reaffirming their committments to eachother (not necessarily marriage, more the idea of commitment in general).

But yeah. I think sex fo' fun is kind of crazy. And frankly us gays have the AIDS risk if you go too promisquous.

[[ PJN | MMC | SCO | DWC |
Old 01-02-2008, 05:15 AM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Both, Its basically only bad when you dont use protection, rape, and/ or prostitution. Some people wait until they're married, but its everyone's one call
Old 01-05-2008, 02:24 AM
pikachu25king Offline
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to pikachu25king

You need to wait till marriage, if you are smart.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:27 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

Eh. I'm kinda neutral.

Some people CAN just have fun and come out of unchanged, boys and girls. Some fall for each other and end up together in a relationship. And of course, some get hurt. But that's part of life for a lot of people. ^^: Good judgement comes from making bad decisions and learning from 'em. And bad decisions come from bad judgement. Some people need to learn by doing, and that's their business. It's not something I would do, but I wouldn't look down on someone else at all for it, if it worked for them.

And technically, aids was made by someone who went... Er... Outside the species. >_>; It came from monkeys, after all. Ick.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:06 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
Eh. I'm kinda neutral.

Some people CAN just have fun and come out of unchanged, boys and girls. Some fall for each other and end up together in a relationship. And of course, some get hurt. But that's part of life for a lot of people. ^^: Good judgement comes from making bad decisions and learning from 'em. And bad decisions come from bad judgement. Some people need to learn by doing, and that's their business. It's not something I would do, but I wouldn't look down on someone else at all for it, if it worked for them.

And technically, aids was made by someone who went... Er... Outside the species. >_>; It came from monkeys, after all. Ick.
Most considered that HIV came from the comsuption (i.e. eat) of monkeys rather than having sexual contact with monkeys, actually.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:09 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Most considered that HIV came from the comsuption (i.e. eat) of monkeys rather than having sexual contact with monkeys, actually.
I'm pretty sure you can't get it from eating cooked food... And I doubt people were eating raw monkeys then, since it wasn't exactly the stone ages anymore.

I actually heard it was from someone who gotten bitten by a monkey, but that wouldn't work as well in a joke. ;)

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:15 AM
spartan117 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to spartan117

I think sex should be only exclusive to a relationship. If everyone has sex with anyone they want then its just not natural....There has to be a special connection between two people before they can actually do it.
My URPG Stats
MyBio

If you want a free http://www.lockerz.com/ please PM me with your email.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Cybernetic Ghost Offline
Elite Trainer

Should it be exclusive to a relationship? Doesn't really matter to me, but I suppose I'll go with no. If someone wants it to be, thats fine. I could care less really. But if your IN a relationship, then yeah, it should be exclusive to that person, unless your both comfortable with swinging or something.

yes.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Send a message via AIM to Matt

Whoever argues that sex is not fun is a liar.

I see no reason to disallow it as long as both partners give consent, and are willing to face any negative consequences.
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:35 AM
spartan117 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to spartan117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Whoever argues that sex is not fun is a liar.

I see no reason to disallow it as long as both partners give consent, and are willing to face any negative consequences.
Yes but what if a couple has sex, the girl becomes pregnant and the guy leaves her? Then what should she do???.......Thats why theres marriage so people make commitments to help each other out but of course not everyone follows it.
My URPG Stats
MyBio

If you want a free http://www.lockerz.com/ please PM me with your email.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
The truth is it came from a vaccine that was extracted from a chimpanzee's liver who just happened to carry the disease. But I like thinking of it as a woman who just couldn't get any and had to resort to.... eh.