Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 10:56 PM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude
Default Re: Love = Sex?

Yes, it is true that it is nice to get some asap from girls, but it doesn't mean that the relationship will last a long time. I've been there...The girl I was with accused me of being with her only for the sex...I was 15 at the time. Of course I was only with her for the sex. I aint gonna say that it wasn't great. But over time, I matured and I ended the relationship because it was an infatuation and not love. Girls who put out so early in a relationship will never gain respect from their boyfriend no matter what the guy says and the girl will ultimately lose respect for herself. Not only that, but she'll actually end up sleeping around more and more which will land her pregnant.

Listen to me and listen good, young and old, don't take things for granted. Like I said before, it's all fun and games until you are faced with a child. Don't lose respect for yourself. Don't lie to girls just to get them to sleep with you, which will name you a man *****. I don't wish to start an arguement, but please, think about what I've said long and hard.

PM me if you have any comments so there are no arguements on this thread.

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821
Old 02-27-2009, 09:55 PM
maddiesapphire Offline
Experienced Trainer

My opinion:

Yes- In a way, it is. Since humans were created to reproduce, when we love someone, we usually feel sexually attracted to them, as well as love them at the same time. But there's nothing wrong with this; it's just how we were made.

No- It's not. The term love can refer to a person you are attracted to, as well as your friends and family. I don't know about you, but I don't feel sexually attracted to any of my friends or family. 0.o The reason you make friends is because we were designed to help eachother.

...just my opinion.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:51 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Love will never be the equivalent of sex. We all know many people out there have sex and yet do not love each other. Love is just an ingredient, per se.

For others, love comes in many degrees, and this is all very arguable, but I don't think it can be proven that love could ever amount to sex. For example, the Greeks believed Eros was the god of love and sex. Love and sex isn't like vim and vigor; love is more complex, and sex is done everyday, some of the time because people just want to mess around, not for love.

Closed Thread