Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Love = Sex?

Now now now, what's your opinion on this debate title? Does love equals to sex? Voice out your opinions, comments, whatever.

No pervs, no RA related things.

Explanation

Love = Sex?

Some people thinks that love is all about sex, while some others think love is not only about sex. I don't really know how to explain. I'll put up my reasons then.

I feel that love does equals to sex. Well, mostly. You see, people that claim loving someone have nothing to do with sex, sex is just an optional thing to do when you love someone. But did you ever thought of why do couples that love each other always have sex in the end? I feel that its because love still equals to sex. Loving someone really binds down to sex in the end. That's all I have to say, until someone disrupt my thoughts.

Last edited by Ataro; 12-09-2007 at 06:36 PM.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:34 PM
pikahero2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to pikahero2 Send a message via MSN to pikahero2
Default Re: Love = Sex?

No, Love is when people love each other, As in going to the park and restaurants and kissing and stuff.

Sex is-

I cant explain it. Not on this forum anyway.

| Vote me and PyreTheTorchic in MoTM when it comes. :3 |

[\ Pokémon Frenzy -URPG - VPP Stats - PyreXRyan - /]
Old 12-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

No, I don't. Love is about finding someone that you not only feel compatible with, but who you can spend your entire life with, despite their faults. A relationship based around sex is a very weak one, and won't last. I'm a firm believer that you have to like someone before you can love them.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:38 PM
xDesires-Lovex Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xDesires-Lovex Send a message via MSN to xDesires-Lovex

Love is a feeling that grows, and it has to grow strong, Having sex at a semi-mature age (17-19) should show that you're truely devoted to that person and feel free to express it.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
No, I don't. Love is about finding someone that you not only feel compatible with, but who you can spend your entire life with, despite their faults. A relationship based around sex is a very weak one, and won't last. I'm a firm believer that you have to like someone before you can love them.
But newly wedded couples consumate to make their marriage (love in that case) official, that is in old times. And I don't really know any newly wedded couples that doesn't have sex after they've married. Sex is still an optional thing to do, but many still chose to do it. It strengthens their love relationship? I think so.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:41 PM
pikahero2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

No, It doesnt they have a choice it justs makes them feel better about themselves, Not eachother.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:43 PM
xDesires-Lovex Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xDesires-Lovex Send a message via MSN to xDesires-Lovex

It's important for a couple to bond, sex is one way of doing this.Expessing how you ele about your partner with pysical actions if it's pationate sex it helps to bod, if it's sec for pleasure then it's going to tear the couple up.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:47 PM
pikahero2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDesires-Lovex View Post
It's important for a couple to bond, sex is one way of doing this.Expessing how you ele about your partner with pysical actions if it's pationate sex it helps to bod, if it's sec for pleasure then it's going to tear the couple up.
So if they do it for pleasure, Bad

Do it for love, Good

Hm..I'm a bit confused in this.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:50 PM
xDesires-Lovex Offline
Banned

Thats what I'm saying.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

No, not at all. I can be sexually interested in people I don't give a damn about, if you know what I mean.

But then there's also people, female friends, that I really care a lot about yet am not sexually attracted to. So the two are different.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 12-09-2007, 09:59 PM
MagmarMan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Sex isn't an automatic with love. You need to trust each other a great deal to have sex, not just say that you're in love. True love, on the other hand, often leads to sex. It's not a certainty, but it definitely comes into play when you're truly in love.
Banner By Me ^_^
Old 12-10-2007, 01:48 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDesires-Lovex View Post
Love is a feeling that grows, and it has to grow strong, Having sex at a semi-mature age (17-19) should show that you're truely devoted to that person and feel free to express it.
Actually, the average age for someone to start having sex is 15-16.
Without sex, what you have is an arrangement, which is fine if both partners find that satisfying, but a rich fulfilling relationship involves good sex, no question.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:27 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
Without sex, what you have is an arrangement, which is fine if both partners find that satisfying, but a rich fulfilling relationship involves good sex, no question.
Um?

If sex is what defines your relationship, then you are obviously in a bad one. Sex just adds to what you already have, honestly...and if you can't survive without having it, then you need to look for a new partner because you're with the wrong person.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:35 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Oh wow, can't say a lot of things here. A person I know, we'll call him Nario, has had a lot of sex with people that he wouldn't want to be in a relationship with. He's also had a relationship with women he's never slept with but still enjoyed it.

Basically, sex is sorta a bonus. You can love a person and not have sex, but when you love someone, it usually ends in it. You can also have sex and not feel a thing...XD
Old 12-10-2007, 02:42 AM
LS Offline

*giggles* you said sex. :3

My verdict: More about love then sex. good game.