Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:36 PM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

Default A new shot at my old book (coliseum the story)

Our story begins at the desolate but beautiful Eclo canyon of the region of oore. A dark-red building was towering above the horizon. It had a golden symbol in the form of a giant SEM. In the building a heated conversation was taking place between a young 16 year old (who looked like zidane from FF9) and a looming giant 44 year old man.(who looked like his boss) Two creatures were watching this argument with looks of enthusiasm on their faces. One of those creatures were a dark-blue mixture between a scorpion and a dog. It had scales lining down it's back which ended in a coiled tail. The tail had dark-red poisonous sacs on it. This creatures had piercing red eyes and a Lycanthropian face. This creature was known as Toxikeon.(named for obvious reasons) The other creature was dark gray with an armory pattern of stone on its forehead and back. It's tail was made of humoungous spherical rocks that looked too big to lift up. It had an adorable face almost like a puppy-dog. This creature was known as Obsideon.(named after Obsidian, a real rare stone)

"Why the heck do we need the stone Gozoburo? Celebi is completely useless to your plans and even though the stone obviously cost millions you already have enough money for three times the crew-workers and peons." Said the 16-year-old. He had a dark blue overcoat and black tight jeans. Each jean-leg had a spike-coil around the ankle.

"Look Wes Stone. Snagem member's are in a heck-tight spot money-wise. And the relic stone is neede for their desires to come true. Your the only one who can brave Eagun's power." Said the 44-year-old.

"I wont do it. Actually as a matter of fact I quit. You can't control me anymore Gozoboru. I'm outta here. C'mon guys let's go." Obsideon and Toxikeon left with him.

"Fine go who in gods name needs you!?" Yelled Gozoboru. Wes left. When wes was out of sight, Gozoboru made a worried look on his face. Wes was the best snagger they had. Without him snagem productibility would plummet like a dropped barbell. He was worried.

Little beknown to Gozo, when Wes went outside he went back into a secluded part of the building. This was the storage room for explosives. Explosives were a part of Wes' specialty. It took Wes a little time but he put together a bomb and a remote control. Wes saw out the corner of his eye a machine. This machine had a blue texture with a red lining spiraling down. It was small enough to fit on Wes' arm. Wes realized that without this machine Snagem would be defenseless. He glare at it. This machine known as the snag machine, was used to disable the security system of pokeballs. Pokeballs were objects used to capture pokemon like Toxikeon and Obsideon. This machine was used to thieve off pokemon from other trainers. (people who bonded with pokemon and competed in battles.)
Wes took the snag machine and put the finishing touches on the remote. That's when all heck broke loose. Just as soon as Wes was about to leave, three snagem grunts came down to the room and spotted him. Wes escaped the room and got on his vehicle. An odd one-wheeled motorcycle with a passengers seat. Toxikeon and Obsideon got onto the passengers seat and wes took off. The snagem members took off after him but soon stopped because Wes was too far and too fast. One of the grunts went up to Gozo with the horrible news.

"Wes took off with the snag machine!"

"What the-"
the base exploded. Gozoboru looked back before he could curse and saw the base falling to pieces across flames. Gozo then looked across the horizon and cursed. Growling and gritting through his teeth, he swore he'd have his revenge if it was the last thing he'd ever do.

Chapter 1
Wes was riding through the deserty region of oore on his bike. A mild sandstorm was blowing (not strong enough to hinder the bike) and joshua trees were scattered across the region. Among those joshua trees an exeggutor was hiding from the trio riding by. It looked exactly like a coconut tree. The yellow egg-like "coconuts" were heads attached around the top of the body. The rest of the body was a dark brown "tree-like" color and leaves were growing out of it's head. Wes stopped to observe the exeggutor. It reminded Wes of the horrible part of his past. When he was forced to be recruited into team snagem's ranks. It was a nice peaceful day at Pyrite town. The sky was clear and the sun was shining bright...

Credit for obsideon and toxikeon goes to saturngrl. Tanks to the boy&girl club of red lodge for helping me get this started.
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--

Last edited by autism; 12-14-2007 at 07:25 PM. Reason: i need to give credit.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:36 AM
Team Devastation Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Team Devastation Send a message via MSN to Team Devastation
Default Re: A new shot at my old book (coliseum the story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism View Post
Our story begins at the desolate but beautiful Eclo canyon of the region of oore. A dark-red building was towering above the horizon. It had a golden symbol in the form of a giant SEM. In the building a heated conversation was taking place between a young 16 year old (who looked like zidane from FF9) and a looming giant 44 year old man.(who looked like his boss) Two creatures were watching this argument with looks of enthusiasm on their faces. One of those creatures were a dark-blue mixture between a scorpion and a dog. It had scales lining down it's back which ended in a coiled tail. The tail had dark-red poisonous sacs on it. This creatures had piercing red eyes and a Lycanthropian face. This creature was known as Toxikeon.(named for obvious reasons) The other creature was dark gray with an armory pattern of stone on its forehead and back. It's tail was made of humoungous spherical rocks that looked too big to lift up. It had an adorable face almost like a puppy-dog. This creature was known as Obsideon.(named after Obsidian, a real rare stone)

"Why the heck do we need the stone Gozoburo? Celebi is completely useless to your plans and even though the stone obviously cost millions you already have enough money for three times the crew-workers and peons." Said the 16-year-old. He had a dark blue overcoat and black tight jeans. Each jean-leg had a spike-coil around the ankle.

"Look Wes Stone. Snagem member's are in a heck-tight spot money-wise. And the relic stone is neede for their desires to come true. Your the only one who can brave Eagun's power." Said the 44-year-old.

"I wont do it. Actually as a matter of fact I quit. You can't control me anymore Gozoboru. I'm outta here. C'mon guys let's go." Obsideon and Toxikeon left with him.

"Fine go who in gods name needs you!?" Yelled Gozoboru. Wes left. When wes was out of sight, Gozoboru made a worried look on his face. Wes was the best snagger they had. Without him snagem productibility would plummet like a dropped barbell. He was worried.

Little beknown to Gozo, when Wes went outside he went back into a secluded part of the building. This was the storage room for explosives. Explosives were a part of Wes' specialty. It took Wes a little time but he put together a bomb and a remote control. Wes saw out the corner of his eye a machine. This machine had a blue texture with a red lining spiraling down. It was small enough to fit on Wes' arm. Wes realized that without this machine Snagem would be defenseless. He glare at it. This machine known as the snag machine, was used to disable the security system of pokeballs. Pokeballs were objects used to capture pokemon like Toxikeon and Obsideon. This machine was used to thieve off pokemon from other trainers. (people who bonded with pokemon and competed in battles.)
Wes took the snag machine and put the finishing touches on the remote. That's when all heck broke loose. Just as soon as Wes was about to leave, three snagem grunts came down to the room and spotted him. Wes escaped the room and got on his vehicle. An odd one-wheeled motorcycle with a passengers seat. Toxikeon and Obsideon got onto the passengers seat and wes took off. The snagem members took off after him but soon stopped because Wes was too far and too fast. One of the grunts went up to Gozo with the horrible news.

"Wes took off with the snag machine!"

"What the-"
the base exploded. Gozoboru looked back before he could curse and saw the base falling to pieces across flames. Gozo then looked across the horizon and cursed. Growling and gritting through his teeth, he swore he'd have his revenge if it was the last thing he'd ever do.

Chapter 1
Wes was riding through the deserty region of oore on his bike. A mild sandstorm was blowing (not strong enough to hinder the bike) and joshua trees were scattered across the region. Among those joshua trees an exeggutor was hiding from the trio riding by. It looked exactly like a coconut tree. The yellow egg-like "coconuts" were heads attached around the top of the body. The rest of the body was a dark brown "tree-like" color and leaves were growing out of it's head. Wes stopped to observe the exeggutor. It reminded Wes of the horrible part of his past. When he was forced to be recruited into team snagem's ranks. It was a nice peaceful day at Pyrite town. The sky was clear and the sun was shining bright...
Good preview, I'm also writing a story based of this game

Old 12-14-2007, 03:58 PM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

Thanks. I cut off a bit of the preview because the rest of it was pretty bad. But you like it.
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--
Old 12-17-2007, 01:48 AM
Team Devastation Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Team Devastation Send a message via MSN to Team Devastation

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism View Post
Thanks. I cut off a bit of the preview because the rest of it was pretty bad. But you like it.
Oh, you did? Anyway, it's still real good.

~Jake