Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Pancakeman Offline

Default [RP] Two Guns and a Trigger

Welcome to the fantasy world of Tyrhine. We've been expecting you...

Tyrhine: a wonderful world teeming with trainers and their best friends, their Pokemon. Over the Hills of the Untamed, unknown Pokemon await. No one has the courage to venture any more than 10 feet outside of the city of Tyrhine. No one has the courage to even speak of the Hills. Who knows what you may find over the Hills? Professor Oak's cousin does... Or should I say did.

Prof. Beyknuckle was a great man. It was his smarts the helped create the tool still used today called the Pokeball. Oak only branched off Beyknuckle's brilliant ideas. One day, Beyknuckle believed he was capable of rising to the top of popularity not only in Tyrhine, but beyond the mountains. Nothing could change his mind. He was to get to the top of Mt. Yeroke and discover at least 50 new pokemon. He only recieved the data of five before he died by a single bullet that seemed to come from nowhere; but that is a myth. Why do we really have the information of these pokemon and why won't anyone else recover the lost ability to travel past the Hills? The new Pokemons' data is as follows:

This guy seemed to actually be pretty friendly!
It seems like a black Absol... Now that's rare...
This moved at the speed of light... I had to replay my camera to get this one.
It occured to me that this little guy acted just like a ghost...
This one seemed to give off a black aurora. I'm worried about this.....ncjkamclmcgkcml|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|ERROR OCCURED---COORDINATES LOST

The archives named the last one: Rexilos.

ill post the rest later... ill edit it.

MPH friend code:4596-6674-0128
Diamond friend code:2792-7760-9698

Old 12-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: [RP] Two Guns and a Trigger

I'm sorry, but I cannot tell if this is a fanfiction, or an RP. It seems to address something for an RP, but this doesn't have any Sign-up form, nor goal for any RPers, or anything like that.

If this is an RP, I'd recommend looking at several of the RPs around to see how they are structured, and join a couple before you make one of your own. Oh, and if this is an RP, you should start it by posting this in the RP Sign-Up board with a Sign-Up sheet so people can join this properly.

If this is a fanfic, however, this belongs in the Fanfiction board.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:33 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

First of all, I don't know if this really is a fan fic or an RP.
2nd, You need serious improvement.
3rd, I can't think of a third reason.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:40 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

First off, post it only when its done. Otherwise, its incomplete and it will likely be locked. Right now, no one can do anything with this, and its only just waiting on you to be finished. If its not done, just save it on your hard drive, and then come back to it.

Meanwhile, I've read the storyline, and its really vague and confusing. What is it that you're expecting your RPers to do? You really need to answer that question before you start an RP.

Also, I recommend joining an RP before making your own. If you want to try this idea again, shoot it by me first, and I'll look at it and see if its ready.

Closed Thread