Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 04:12 PM
Light Manaphy Offline

Default Re: mmm... feedback

Maybe people can join as many clans as they want and then if two clans they have joined want to fight, the person can stay out of the fight and/or not have the clans battle at all.

:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Old 11-21-2007, 04:18 PM
zukirin Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Manaphy View Post
Maybe people can join as many clans as they want and then if two clans they have joined want to fight, the person can stay out of the fight and/or not have the clans battle at all.
Meh I still dont like the fact that people are being in multiple clans....They are practically spies....

Refresh the page to see this sig change
Old 11-21-2007, 04:30 PM
bigboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to bigboy Send a message via MSN to bigboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukirin View Post
I agree with Linoone, a person should only be in one clan. UNLESS they are allies. If two or more clans are allies I tihnk they should be allowed to join the other clan. But then that would be redundant and it would be the same as having only one clan.....

Bah, I think a person should only be in one clan PERIOD.
Q) Why do you join a clan.
A)To become a better battler, and to win.

Well you only need one clan to help you. Look at me, I have been clanless for awhile now. And I'm most likely 50% better battler. Now that's by myself. When a person helps you, you get better. But if you start asking for help from both of your two clans your bound to get confused. And then your team will fail.

So join one clan only. As zurkirin said, one clan period.
Show some loyality to your clan for pete's sake. You get bored of that clan. Quit it and join another. Their is no reason to be in more than one.

Things for clans were so much easier when their were the 3 big ones and they were the only ones.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:34 PM
NinjaDuelist Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy View Post

Well you only need one clan to help you. Look at me, I have been clanless for awhile now. And I'm most likely 50% better battler. Now that's by myself. When a person helps you, you get better. But if you start asking for help from both of your two clans your bound to get confused. And then your team will fail.

Show some loyality to your clan for pete's sake. You get bored of that clan. Quit it and join another. Their is no reason to be in more than one.

Things for clans were so much easier when their were the 3 big ones and they were the only ones.
I'm all for multiple clans, as that means more competition to compete against. But yeah, one clan to be loyal to would be better, as those who are in tons of clans really don't show loyalty. Being a good clan member is more than being a good battler, breeder or banner maker.

* Pro Wrestling Fan Club *
Old 11-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Me, I think the limit is 1. The only reason people join multi. clans because they want to see who the best is. Later whoever the best clan is, the member will quit the others and just stay with the better one. That is just no fair. Also having people in multiple clans lead to spying, spamming on purpose and also trying to start a war. I personally think members who are doing multi. clans are noobs ( I don't want to be mean ). It is just not fair to the clans in general too. Overall, I'm saying " 1 Clan Allowed ".

I agree with Zukirin with all this.

Vote " yes "

Last edited by Mystogan; 11-21-2007 at 08:16 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:53 PM
Arceus101 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Arceus101

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
Me, I think the limit is 1. The only reason people join multi. clans because they want to see who the best is. Later whoever the best clan is, the member will quit the others and just stay with the better one. That is just no fair. Also having people in multiple clans lead to spying, spamming on purpose and also trying to start a war. I personally think members who are doing multi. clans are noobs ( I don't want to be mean ). It is just not fair to the clans in general too. Overall, I'm saying " 1 Clan Allowed ".

I agree with Zukirin with all this.

Vote " yes "
I don't think we should allow people to be in mulitple clans, because they spy for another clan and aren't always loyal to one clan. They might give away secrets to another clan to help them win a war. My opinion about this new rules is that they are great and useful, except for the part where you can't say "hi".
Old 11-21-2007, 09:16 PM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer

I say one clan and thats it. None more; just one. If you were to be in two clans then you could just tell the other clan what Pokemon that clan's members use, and of course, vise-versa.

It would actually benfeit the clans that are already having this happen to them. lol

~Jr
Old 11-22-2007, 03:26 AM
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3

I agree that 1 clan should be the max you can join. Theres really no need to be in more than 1 clan and there have actually been leaders that make 2-3 clans so I think this rule could really help reduce the number of pointless clans and spam.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:41 AM
pokemaster1111 Offline

Send a message via AIM to pokemaster1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy View Post

Yes I agree with you Bigboy all the way. I miss the days when the source of the Battling Center were:

1)The Elite Bandits(They are slowly falling apart)
2)The Takers(They have disbanded due to the fact that only 3 people kept the thread alive)
3)The Spartans(I miss them alot, they've disbanded due to inactivity)

And do you know what brought these guys to their demise....It was the fact of multi-clan joining. July was the freshest month of peace and relaxation until people started being in multi-clans and therefore making their previous clan inactive. I for one go against multi-clan joining due to the fact that it brought down the three greatest clans in Battling Center history.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:10 AM
bigboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to bigboy Send a message via MSN to bigboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemaster1111 View Post
Yes I agree with you Bigboy all the way. I miss the days when the source of the Battling Center were:

2)The Takers(They have disbanded due to the fact that only 3 people kept the thread alive)

And do you know what brought these guys to their demise....It was the fact of multi-clan joining. July was the freshest month of peace and relaxation until people started being in multi-clans and therefore making their previous clan inactive. I for one go against multi-clan joining due to the fact that it brought down the three greatest clans in Battling Center history.
Actually back then only one of the Takers members were in 2 clans. And that was because he earned it.
Those fell apart mostly because of all members quitting and going to Eb.

Old 11-22-2007, 12:37 PM
SHADOW SWORD Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to SHADOW SWORD

I think that one individual should only be allowed in one clan. Because it shows respect and honor to only staying in one clan. And your clan mates are the ones you stick up for and defend in times of war and everything else. It is not for multiple clans.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:52 PM
SuperT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemaster1111 View Post

I miss Spartans to. They really disband because everyone was quiting it. Thats happening to EB right now.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Hyper Blaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

I agree with zukirin. 1 clan, period. Unless you are alies, but alies most likely merge.

~HB~

Credit to Scyperior for the banner and avvie.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:32 AM
brettmeeink Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to brettmeeink Send a message via Yahoo to brettmeeink

1 clan and one clan only. PERIOD. It brings such a better sense of competition when everyone only belongs to one clan, when people belong to 3 and 4 clans it gets completely pointless. It's very apparent that the clan that only allow members to be in one clan are 100% of the time more efficient then those who allow members to be in multiple clans. Take EB for example, 1 member, 1 clan. and they were the best clan. If everyone were in one clan we would eliminate these spam filled clans that carry only a few members. No multi clans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _1337_ View Post
So since you put the fire in the ice, wouldn't that make you the Puddle Clan and not the Icicle Clan? I just need some clarification.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:08 AM
NinjaDuelist Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Then it looks like the majority of us say one clan. Now, I wonder what lil_leprachaun is gonna say about this...

Also SuperT, I know that back in the old days it was fun to have only three clans, but that isn't part of our discussion. I'd recommend you staying on-topic, as I would hate to see you get in trouble because of off-topic discussion.

-ND

* Pro Wrestling Fan Club *
Closed Thread