Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-23-2007, 09:51 PM
TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon: Rebirth

Ice-Sclicer the vapreon darted for the noctowl and didnt get to ask his questions but wasnt able to and cries and runs trying to get to grapa before anyone else!
Old 11-23-2007, 09:57 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

OoC: GTFO the thread. YOU WEREN'T ACCEPTED INTO THE RP.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

OOC: YO YALL IM BACK!! as my little brother would say..."that poor noob..:'("

IC: Hiroko got up and limped to the fire that burning, it was getting pretty late now, he layed down and yawned, "I dont think that hitmonlee heard us.." He gazed into the flames for a while. For a second he saw a bird like creature in the flames then it disappered, "huh..what was?" The cook looked over at him, "What was what?" The cook was setting up magikarps on a stick. "Uh...nothing nothing." He began to doze off and fall asleep.

OOC: it should have been "Ice-Sclicer the vapreon darted for the noctowl but didnt get to ask his questions. Because he wasnt able to He cried and rans trying to get to greda before anyone else!" im thinking..i could make it also like "Ice-Sclicer the vapreon darted for the noctowl with questions in mind, "Hey! wait up!!" He called out to the noctowl. It became apparent the noctowl didnt hear him The vaporeon grew a sad face and began running to the bog, "Im gonna find greda before everyone else does." he thought to himself out loud.

question...what are you thinking of my RP so far aaron? OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ELSE hehe i'll utilize it later. OMG I DONT THINK I MENTIONED THIS BUT I FIGURED OUT WHY MY POOCHYENA IS NOT OBEYING its a trade pokemon basicly its got my trainer number and secret id number it's OT was Brendan

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-23-2007 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:10 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

OoC: I like it :D
Old 11-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

OOC: thats good thats good *yawns* darn turkey XD anyways..if you didnt like it...I'D BITE YOUR LEGS OFFS i might bite turkey legs off tho
Old 11-23-2007, 11:13 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

OoC: *will be good* XD
Old 11-23-2007, 11:14 PM
Hyosuke Offline

OOC: YEY LARVITAR IS WINNING BATTLES...against magikarp tho...poor little hacked larvitar :( he doesnt win often..
Old 11-23-2007, 11:16 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

OoC: Lawl,Magikarps.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Hyosuke Offline

IC: Hiroko woke up to greda calling out to a hitmonlee running by, "Greda why are ya yelling i was sleepin'" yawned hiroko. She looked over then looked back, "Oh sorry dearie, just the old noctowl, Eurich, told me a hitmonlee was comming here soon, I think that might be him, he's wearing a white cloak so he kinda sticks out in this bog. Hiroko looked over, "Hey yeah," he paused, "he does stick out."

OOC: yes...magikarps...lots of them o.o
Old 11-23-2007, 11:26 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Keoi stopped and looked back at Greda. He hurried over to her. "You called,miss?" He said in that dark,deep voice of his.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Hyosuke Offline

IC: A bunerie that just so happend to hear his voice screamed and fainted mumbling something about it being dreamy. "Yes," replied greda, "I did, I heard from the old noctowl that you were comming here seeking me, what is it that you need?" Greda asked.

While greda was talking Hiroko decided to go limp over to see what was going on, the sun sank lower and lower into the sky.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:33 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

"What....what is my purpose?" Keoi stuttered. All his life he'd wonder if he'd be a legend,a hero, something.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:39 PM
Hyosuke Offline

IC: Greda paused staring at him, "Well I cant say that for sure, your purpose will show soon enough." Hiroko looked up into the sky and began seeing stars. "You should probaly stay here the night, after all what kind of monsters could be lurking out there?" Hiroko laughed. "I know a monster who'd be lurking out there." Greda mumbled to herself, "Speak of the devil!" She saw Eurich flying over hooting a tune to himself, he landed atop one of the wagons a good distance from greda, "Good evening, ah I see you made it here just fine." The noctowl said spinning its head around. "By the way, what is your name?" asked greda.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:40 PM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to T3h-Chiisai

Ooc: Guess who just snuck back on!

Ic: After once again freeloading a meal Gamle listened in intently into the conversation. "This should be interesting." he muttered to himself.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:42 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

"I am Keoi..." He made an annoyed look at the Noctowl. "And you are?"