Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-23-2007, 04:18 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: Rebirth

OoC: XD

Keoi titled his head and broke into a run. This Charizard may be interestig...
Old 11-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

IC: Hiroko regained consiousness and was filled with pain, "Owww..why do I hurt so much?" He wondered, he looked around and was in one of the gypsy's tents, "I should...eat something...like a cheri berry" He reached for his pouch and nibbled on a cheri berry, "It hurts to eat too?" He sighed as he slowly began healing, the gypsy's did as best they could to close up the wounds and were waiting for their traveling doctor to help him.

The noctowl flew to greda, she was sitting outside the tent worryed, "Hello greda!" called the noctowl cheerfuly. "Hello eurich, what news do you bring?" she asked. "Well, I met this hitmonlee earlyer today and I heard he was looking for the gypsys to meet ya for some valuable information." The noctowl turned its head around a hooted. "What valuable information? I tell storys and fortunes, im not a encyclopedia!" she hissed at eurich. "Well sorry dear, He should be arriving soon I'd say, but i cant quite say for sure," The noctowl looked up to the sky, "if i remember right, he was in the rhyhorn feeding grounds and is curently running..somewhere I didnt see where he was going." Eurich started laughing. Greda started swating eurich away, "If he was comming here, you could have told the guy where we were!!" Greda yelled. "Hm true..eh I trust the lad will find you someday." Eurich turned his head back around. "Someday??" Greda was growling. "Uh....well look at the time, time for me to go uh...find a hole in a tree and go to sleep nice speaking to ya greda." The noctowl just barely got away before getting torched.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:47 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Keoi came to a bog,mostly likely where this Greda lived. He trecked through the many bushes,puhsing them aside to follow a path. It was getting rather dark...
Old 11-23-2007, 05:08 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

IC: The gypsy train started moving, their next stop is a bog. Hiroko was sleeping, while the gypsys were practicing tricks and dances along the sides of the wagon. Greda couldnt stop worrying about the hitmonlee. The wagons were moving pretty fast and they made it to the outer parts of the bog in no time. They all decided to keep moving through it.

Getting through the bog was horrable, the wagon kept getting stuck in the mood, the bog stunk, and there were toxicroaks and oddishes always taking supplies, then they'd have to stop and take back their stuff. "Greda," A warturtle came walking to greda, she was trying to push the wagon onto a drier part of the bog. "We should stop here, there's enough room to camp and help mend the poochyena's wounds." Greda sighed, "Sure we'll stop here, I need a break anyways." All the pokemon washed themselves of the mud and took as good care of Hiroko as they could. Hiroko was limping around in his tent, thinking to himself.

OOC: >.< AGH!!! DARN IT ROCKY WONT OBEY ME!! HES ONLY LVL 14!! that is rocky :D he was made by Recon-dye...dang i need the next badge bad =.=..you know...all my other pokemon are obeying more than rocky...I think it must be his nature or something...its adamant

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-23-2007 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:57 PM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to T3h-Chiisai

Ooc: Gah, you went along without me! TT_TT;; Ah well, I should be able to manage. Yeesh you guys get around fast!

IC:Gamle looked over at Hiroko, the poochyena was limping appartantly. "If your limping is bothering you I would personally suggest finding a Colbur Berry. They're the natural pain reducer for dark types, so it should help numb yourself." he said, not particularly caring who listened. Gamle had decided to stay with the Gypsies for the time being. The curious Skarmory felt that they knew something that could prove useful.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:01 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Keoi saw the train. When it stopped,he hurried over....

OoC: SORRY FOR SHORT POST
Old 11-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Hyosuke Offline

OOC: FOR THAT SHORT POST YOUR BANNED >:(...XD jk jk dont worry about it man...im kinda sad cause i got picked on for having hacked pokemon T.T...but...i made them with love...and worked for hours making them all as average as possable...except rocky...rocky had to be shiny and have pokerus cause then it just wouldnt be rocky like the rocky on pokemon-x

IC: "I'll look for a colbur berry later," He laughed, "im gonna go knock rocks into the water, you wanna come?" Hiroko was limping around and sat at the edge of the bog knocking some rocks into the water, he looked up and saw a rushing hitmonlee, "Whoa! what is that?" he thought to himself. "Hey!!! you!!!" He called out, "Where ya headed!?"

OOC: i know they are hacked but...they are hacked in a way that if you wernt told they were hacked...you wouldnt think they were hacked :D thats how perfect i made them

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-23-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:13 PM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Gamle shrugged, "Sure, why not. Nothin' better to do around here."
He barely caught a glimpse of the Hitmonlee as it rushed past. What it was doing exactly however he was unsure.
Looking at a nice smoothe river rock Gamle kicked it into the water, causing it to skip three times at least against the surface. "Fifteen points for me." he noted.

Last edited by T3h-Chiisai; 11-23-2007 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Hyosuke Offline

IC: "So I heard from some other gypsys that you were exiled and they call you a freeloader, why were ya exiled?" Hiroko knocked another rock into the bog.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:33 PM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

"Great, they talk about me behind my back now already? Nah, I work for them... sort of. Well I would if they gave me something to do..." he paused thinking for a bit, "Well, it's a bit hard to explain, but I'll make an attempt of explaining. Y'know that crazy legend obout the six powerstones? Well the head of my tribe wanted to go after them for some reason. Me, I'm his oldest son which makes me the current heir to the tribe right now, so it didn't bode well with him when I told him the legend was fictional and that only true idiots would look for the metaphorical pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Needless to say he unceremoniously chased me out of the tribe lands out of anger." Gamle shook his head with a smile, "I'm going to laugh so hard when he comes back to me and admits I was so right about that dumb legend."
Old 11-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Hyosuke Offline

"Hm...i think the legend might be real." Hiroko said with a smile, "We just need some way to get around the world, but I heard that even the bravest of water pokemon wouldnt swim around the world because of the storys and they say the waters get so violent and I heard you couldnt fly there either." He thought, "You know...I really dont know where im headed in life right now." He laughed. "Where are you headed?" Hiroko asked.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:58 PM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

"It could be, but I'm too stubborn to completely believe in anything without solid proof." Gamle shook his head. "I've heard that the strongest swimmers around are the Wailords of the Akanami* tribe. Tough I'm not sure where exactly their current territory for the current season is. That Noctowl might know, it seems like a brainiac to me." he added knowingly.
"I don't really know where I'm heading, I'm a bit of a fighter for hire and a traveling doctor at the moment." Gamle answered preening his right wing for a bit.

*Akanami in japanese translates to red wave I believe.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Hyosuke Offline

"So your a mercinary?" Hiroko asked.

OOC: short post XD
Old 11-23-2007, 09:06 PM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Gamle nodded, "Pretty much."

Ooc: 'Nother short post.
I'm going to get off for today probably. I'll be back on Sunday.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:07 PM
Hyosuke Offline

OOC: okiez im gonna play with GRAPHICS GALE >.<!!!