Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:41 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke
Default Pokemon: Rebirth

Plot

About 4000 years ago, the world was thriving in the high technological era. Pokemon and humans were living together in harmony. There was no hardship or war.

That is until the leader of a smaller region, Danshi, leader of Yeota decided to attack the other smaller regions. One by one the regions fell to his power and became part of his army quietly. None of the larger regions caught news of it. Danshi kept all the smaller regions under lockdown and constant watch. These years were called, "The Five Years of Suffring" They were called this because for five years no supplies where able to be shipped into the smaller regions. For three years the smaller regions lived off whatever supplies they had untill their food and water rations ran out. For two more years the rations came from Yeota and wasnt very much. After the three years the other regions began to see something was wrong and that many supplies wernt reaching any of the other regions. Two years later Yeota started ploting for the capture of hoenn. Danshi was sure to keep all communications from reaching Kanto, Jotoh, and Sinnoh. The war was fought for a year and hoenn was brought to its knee's. With the capture of the hoenn region they began to plan the attack for the Sinnoh region. What they didnt expect was a messenger pidgey to the leader of Sinnoh, Ravick. By the time Danshi got there Sinnoh was prepaired for war. For Three years the war lasted, untill finaly the Sinnoh region was also brought down. One year after that, He waged a attack upoun Kanto. The war in Kanto, now called "The last war" really was the last war. Kanto, having the extra support of Jotoh, they fought hard against Danshi. But their efforts were in vain. Kanto region was conqured and the Jotoh region was the only region left. With 2/3 of their army destoryed. The leader of Jotoh, Shionik, was beginning to consider surrending but he tried as hard as he could to bring Danshi's army down. He failed. With all the world in King Danshi's dictatorship, the people and pokemon became slaves. Danshi changed the goverment into a monarchy and ruled for 30 years, he died at the age of 45. His son became heir to the throne and life was no diffrent. A month had passed since he became the ruler of the world, then hope came upoun the people of the world. A somewhat dark hope.

Four legendary pokemon, Dialga, Palkia, Groudon, And Kyroge. Joined together and "Destroyed" the entire world one might say. The world was devestated, No life at all. All that remained were Legendary pokemon That wernt created by man. Together they all began to clean and rebuild the world for four thousand years. The new world they then created became known as "Trilikia" which ment "new beginning" in the ancient language of leobeze (Leo-bea-zea), which is concidered the first language after "The recreation"

Life began to flourish again. But as a result the legendary pokemon had over exerted themselves and had drained their life force. They soon started dying till the legendary pokemon were just that...legends.

Here I'd like to thank those who had read the story history, here is were rebirth comes in.

With out Dialga Time began to change, Nights became much to long and Days much to short in the winter, the exact opposite happend durring the summer. And the lives of pokemon were also ending or expanding beyond their life expectancy. Without Groudon or Kyroge Landforms began rising up out of the ocean very quickly but disappered as the ocean's began rising faster than the landforms. Landforms disappered as fast as the ocean was lowering and rising. Bottem line...The world was chaos. Until a tribe of zigzagoon created a rumor that in the past the world was destroyed several times and each time history repeated itself. The rumor stated that there were several stones which could allow control of everything that was in chaos. For 100 years the stones were search for and found. Everything was brought to order. For 1000 years the stones have lasted and the pokemon Civilization was flourishing. Small roman like citys were being built, but tribes and villiages were still the majority of all living places. The stones were soon beginning to lose their power. A lost book found by a small band of clefairy's was discovered and it stated that there were 6 gems hidden throughout the world. The gems of Life, Death, Courage, Knowledge, Light, and Darkness they are called. And it is said they have the power to bring back the legendary pokemon. This of course is just a rumor, but like the last rumor it could be true.

The new contenent is considered a pangea and has a few island around it much like the last world. Two large islands and several smaller islands. Legend has it that on the other side of the world, is the land before the "The Recreation" known as "The lost/forbidden world", world because it was the world before "The recreation" happend

Sorry about this but im putting the sign-sheets in the Roleplay sign-up sections. The link to it is right here. >> http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=70246

Rules
All PE2K rules.
No God-modding.
No Bunnying.
Be Commited to RP, I suggest subscribing if you choose to.
Romance is allowed but only up to PG-13
Mild profanity but please try to look for other words besides swearing.
No one liners.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-21-2007 at 06:51 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:33 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke
Default Re: Pokemon: Rebirth

OOC: I kinda had a long time with the legendary part of the story, it was hard being that i was looking for legendary pokemon that had something to do with creating, thank you bulbapedia!! I knew of dialga and palika but i forgot about groudon and kyroge i was also considering regigigas as one to help with "the recretion"

IC: Hiroko began to leave his home with the rumors he heard in mind. He stoped to admire the tree's of the forrest his tribe is in, 'such beauty.' he thought as he looked as they reached up to the sky. He stood at the gates of his village everyone was saying their good-byes. "Good-bye everyone!" He called back to them. Just as he was about to leave his mom stoped him, "Please, take this with you son," she places a small wool blanket in his pouch, "it should keep you from getting cold." She nuzzled him and he left. The forrest path out to The Great Plains was kinda long, but he didnt mind. He loved seeing the sceenery as he walked through the forrest. He knew a small party of Gypsie's were camping out in the great plains. "I should go see the gypsies when I get out of the forrest." He thought. He continued through the forrest greating all other forms of life he ran upoun and got side tracked by chit-chat along the way. He started to get pretty hungry, he pulled out some small berrys and snacked on those for the time being till he was full. He then continued in the tall grass of the great plains.

The grass kind poked and scratched at him, but he kept moving through the grass. He soon saw the Gypsies tents and small wagon ahead, 'I wonder if I can get my fortune read.' He thought.

He sat and watched the gypsies do amazing dances, acrobatics, and tricks. His most favorite was the Warturtle blowing fire. A old Charizard, apperently leader of the band of gypsies, walked tward Hiroko and sat down infront of him. "Let me tell you a story of lore," she said in a shaky voice, "have you heard the story of the recreation?" she asked him.

"I know alittle of it." Hiroko answered. "Ah..." said the old charizard as she leaned back, "have you been taught of the war and how the ancient legendary pokemon destroyed, but at the same time saved us?" she asked squinting her eyes abit. "I have ma'am," Hiroko said in a excited voice, "and that there's 6 stones that are keeping the world from falling into chaos since the legendary pokemon arnt around." He added. "I see," she patted hiroko's shoulder, "I can see you are a wise boy, but did you know that there's a rumor that those stones are losing power?" she asked. "Wha?!" Hiroko yelled sorta shocked, "Your joking arnt you?! I was taught that the stones will last forever!" He yelled. "You can tell the stones are losing power my dear boy," she told Hiroko pretty much in his face, "Have you began to notice that time is slowing down?" she asked, knowing he would say no. "No i havnt." Hiroko asked confused with the thought that time was beginning to slow down. "Well my young poochyena of the Kioshek tribe, time is slowing down, when you've become my old age you begin to notice." she laughed, "Rumor has it my boy, That in the Forbidden world, is where 6 Gems reside." She said mysterious tone, "These gems are said, to have the power to revive the acient legendary pokemon and with their return the world will no longer be in chaos."

Darkness started to fall, "Well son, that is all the tales i have for today." she stood up. Hiroko could hear her joints begin to crack as she rose. "Will you be staying the night with us?" she asked. Hiroko thought for a second, "Sure!," he replied happily, "I really have no where else to be staying and what's better than staying with company?" The old charizard laughed, "I should say that more often 'Whats better than staying with company' lets hope we are safe tonight." she laughed.

Hiroko enjoyed a good meal and slept like a log that night.

OOC: WOW its starting to sound alot like a fan fiction XD but to me RP's all seem like a base story with the rest of detailed story by you and other people, the other posts seem to me like a 3rd person journal of your character. THANKS FOR SIGNING UP T3h-Chiisai!!!

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-21-2007 at 04:22 AM.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:51 AM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to T3h-Chiisai

The wind shifted ever so slightly, Gamle could tell. On it was uncertainty, which was something he could care less for. Right now he was on hire for the night to guard the Gypsies more valuable possessions and provisions from shady characters and such. He blinked tiredly, wishing to himself that something would happen.
Yawning he griped, "C'mon, watching water evaporate is more fun than this." It was kind of pointless, afterall, only tourists and curious locale went to see the Gypsies. He was only here looking for some way to earn a meal.
He thought for a moment, sthen laghed a bit, "Well, it is better to guard than have to help in making fake Gypsie magic."
Gamle was not the kind of pokemon wo was aweinspireed to journey across the lands because of some legend. Not like his foolish father, the Wryvern tribe head. He was out on a sort of exile, simply for disagreeing the foolish old bird.

But, as bored and skeptical as Gamle was he couldn't help but listen in on the tale that the elderly charizard was telling a young poochyena.

(Augh, I'm super bad with intros most of the time, I'll probably edit it at some point, but hey, it'll have to do for now.)
Old 11-22-2007, 04:18 AM
Hyosuke Offline

IC: Hiroko had awoke the next morning to the nice smell of cooking magikarp, "Must be hungry, eh kid?" said one of the gypsy warturtles. "Yeah im hungry!" Hiroko egarly replied.

Hiroko polished off the magikarp quite quickly and said his good bye's to the band of gysies. As he began to leave the grassy plains he began to notice the grass started looking like it had red dots on them, 'why are there red dots on the grass?' Hiroko thought, he sniffed the red dots, 'Blood?' Hiroko knew the smell of blood all to well from past wars between tribes. "Rhydon blood by the smell of it." He continued moving on. He soon heard something moving among the grass. He stoped and looked around, it was as if everything became quiet as if everything around knew something was about to happen, 'its quiet..better stay on my guard.' The young poochyena's face quickly changed from his "life is good" kinda face to a more serious face. He moved slowly through the grass. a minute had passed, Pain soon took over Hiroko, he droped, 'what?! what just hit me?!' He soon jumped back onto his feet. "I cant see through all this grass!" he said to himself. He saw something out of the corner of his eye, he jumped back just in time to catch a green and blue glimpse of his attacker. 'A caterpie? no they're too slow, and bulbasaurs are usualy gentle, whats attacking me?' He began thinking to himself, he jumped backwards again as his attacker tried again. 'If i want to find out..im going to have to time my next movements.' He waited till he caught it, he jumped backwards to avoid the attack, he quickly jumped forward, clawing into his attacker and biting down on their neck. He had brought his attacker down, "Ok! who are you!?" he yelled. It was a scyther, the scyther didnt respond as if it knew what was gonna happen next. Hiroko was knocked off the scyther, he yelled in pain, he saw a deep cut in his side. "Shoot! There must be another scyther!" He tried to pick himself up, but dropped. He soon started to hear loud footsteps, shouting, and large wings flaping, 'The...gypsies?' He felt another sharp pain in his head, he could vaguely see the old charizard flying over letting loose a fire spin attack. Everything went black, Hiroko could feel something pick him up and say, "Dont worry buddy, your goin' to be safe now." Hiroko fainted.

OOC: yeh this is definitly sounding like a fan fiction...thats all I have to say. EH HEY YOU POSTED :D while i was still writing X'D anyways its seems like everything is going perfectly being that your with the gypsies cause hiroko really needs a doctor

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-22-2007 at 04:21 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:34 AM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to T3h-Chiisai

Ooc: Sure does.

IC: "The heck!" Gamle shouted out to a wartortle gypsie as he dodged a sharp leap of one of the scythers, " Why are they attacking!"
Blocking an attack with its shell it replied, "I'm not sure, but we've... gah, got a pretty good handle on the situation...," it quickly spit some water at an oncoming attacker and continued, "since you can fly it would be helpful if you could help out with anyone who's hurt!"
"D'aw, but I was having so much fun!" Gamle retorted sarcastically, then added, " I'll get to it, but if I find someone I want a days worth of food."
Lifting off into the air he quickly scanned the area for the injured. The first thing he noticed was a poochyena laying unconcious next to another pokemon.(I'm assuming this, but I could be wrong.) He landed next to them and looked over at the other pokemon, "Hey, I'm actually a bit of a traveling doctor, so I would like to know what's wrong with this guy?"
Old 11-23-2007, 04:43 AM
Hyosuke Offline

IC: generic gypsy 1: h--

NAH thats retarded lol

Actual IC: "He's knocked unconsious, and has lost quite abit of blood," said the one of the gypsy Mr. Mimes, "Foolish little fella walked into the Aiero-Cuksar tribe boundrys and they get very unhappy with trespassers." The mime set down Hiroko gently on a blanket. The gypsy's in the battle started gathering around after telling the Aiero-Cuksar scythers about the whole story. Whispers went around saying, "Will he be alright?" and "Wow thats a deep cut."

Hiroko opened his eye's slowly, 'Everything...aches...' He moaned and slowly got up. He felt dizzy, he looked around, 'This doesnt look like that feild of grass i was in...' He walked around for a while wondering where he was in the almost fairy tale like forrest. "Getting attacked by scythers, cant remember how I ended up here, and why am I in a forrest of giant mushrooms, grass, bushes, trees, and everything from the storys mom used to tell me.' He stoped and looked down a cliff. He could see what looked like clouds of dust, 'where...am I?' he wondered. He heard a strange call, and looked up into the sky. He could see something that looked as tho it had rings on it, 'What...is that?' He wondered, 'is it a pokemon?' He began pondering, until he slowly started hearing voices and his body began stinging with pain.

OOC: hm...yes yes good good i've decided that Aiero-Cuksar means, in the Deoliash dialect, Wind-Cutters. Being if you droped the I it become Aero and cuksar kinda sounded like cutter...yeap...oh the dialects im making up as i go O.o >.> i wont make a full language like..klingon...unless i decide to but it wont be very big...only for like...phrases and stuff...to find out what he saw...find a pokemon that closely fits the description.

THANKS FOR SIGNING UP SIR AARON!!!

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-23-2007 at 05:18 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:15 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Keoi walked through a forest,silent as a rattata sneaking out food. His fists were clenched,as always. His eyes were moving left to right,looking for any signs of danger. Nothing. He stopped,looking back at a rustling bush. He swerved around speedy quick and did a Mega Kick. A Rhyhorn came flying out of the bush. "Don't mess with a wolf" He said,smirking from behind his cloak.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:20 AM
Hyosuke Offline

OOC: if only the Chii-sai was online...then i could be doing stuff XD sigh...to bad shes not o.o...or he...O.o
Old 11-23-2007, 05:22 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

OoC: Chi-saii is a girl. It says so. Unless.... owo;
Old 11-23-2007, 05:23 AM
Hyosuke Offline

As a NPC: "Why shouldnt you mess with a wolf? I see no wolf." a noctowl called from a tree branch, "You dont look like a wolf. Your a hitmonlee are you not?" Called the noctowl. It was curiously gazing at the hitmonlee, "Where might you be going as well?" asked the noctowl.

OOC: YEY XD that twas my idea i saw something asking the hitmonlee questions and this is what I came out with, after all what would ask more questions than a noctowl? like the episode I saw at toonami jetstream I partialy heard it mention noctowl are curious and smart and stuff...yup

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-23-2007 at 05:38 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:35 PM
TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor Offline
Elite Trainer

As standing behind the hitmonlee stands a vapreon named ice-sclicer."Hello" said the vapreon scared because it got out of the smaller region always on watch. "Why hello vapreon!How DiD You Get Out?" asked hitmonlee."Well i was on the river in my region while my grauds from dansi were watching me and then ate the sleeping fruit and fell alseep so i took my padels and rowed to safty i haven't had the chance to go back and help some others get out to feel the freedom!" said the vapreon "but call me ice-sclicer ok thats my name!" Said the vapreon!!
Old 11-23-2007, 03:13 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

OoC: NO controlling my char damnit...

Keoi looked up at the Noctowl. "You do not understand,Noctowl" He sneered "If you'd look at my prized cloak,it has the symbol of a wolf. I was chosen as skilled as a hunting wolf in my tribe"
Old 11-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Hyosuke Offline

OOC: i dont remember accepting...who ever that is O.o i cant remember names XD and yes NO BUNNYING JEEZ

NPC(Noctowl): He examined the cloak carefully, moving his head up and down and all around, he stoped, "Ah so you are so you are, Veishk Em Hiosh," the noctowl mutered to its self, "So, where ya going?" The noctowl asked with its head upsidown.

OOC: :D i made up a new Deoliash phrase and its...w/e i put in there XD i here by make it mean something like "how foolish of me" O.o yup
Old 11-23-2007, 04:56 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Keoi sighed "Nowhere. I'm just walking"
Old 11-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Hyosuke Offline

NPC: "Is that so?" The noctowl was flapping stretched its wings, and began to fly away, "If you got nothing to do visit the old gypsy greda, shes a charizard, she knows very much and could probaly tell you something intresting." The noctowl then flew away.

OOC: i was gonna throw in "and the noctowl then got torched by a flareon as he flew away but nah i didnt.