Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:41 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke
Default (SU) Pokemon: Rebirth

Plot

About 4000 years ago, the world was thriving in the high technological era. Pokemon and humans were living together in harmony. There was no hardship or war.

That is until the leader of a smaller region, Danshi, leader of Yeota decided to attack the other smaller regions. One by one the regions fell to his power and became part of his army quietly. None of the larger regions caught news of it. Danshi kept all the smaller regions under lockdown and constant watch. These years were called, "The Five Years of Suffring" They were called this because for five years no supplies where able to be shipped into the smaller regions. For three years the smaller regions lived off whatever supplies they had untill their food and water rations ran out. For two more years the rations came from Yeota and wasnt very much. After the three years the other regions began to see something was wrong and that many supplies wernt reaching any of the other regions. Two years later Yeota started ploting for the capture of hoenn. Danshi was sure to keep all communications from reaching Kanto, Jotoh, and Sinnoh. The war was fought for a year and hoenn was brought to its knee's. With the capture of the hoenn region they began to plan the attack for the Sinnoh region. What they didnt expect was a messenger pidgey to the leader of Sinnoh, Ravick. By the time Danshi got there Sinnoh was prepaired for war. For Three years the war lasted, untill finaly the Sinnoh region was also brought down. One year after that, He waged a attack upoun Kanto. The war in Kanto, now called "The last war" really was the last war. Kanto, having the extra support of Jotoh, they fought hard against Danshi. But their efforts were in vain. Kanto region was conqured and the Jotoh region was the only region left. With 2/3 of their army destoryed. The leader of Jotoh, Shionik, was beginning to consider surrending but he tried as hard as he could to bring Danshi's army down. He failed. With all the world in King Danshi's dictatorship, the people and pokemon became slaves. Danshi changed the goverment into a monarchy and ruled for 30 years, he died at the age of 45. His son became heir to the throne and life was no diffrent. A month had passed since he became the ruler of the world, then hope came upoun the people of the world. A somewhat dark hope.

Four legendary pokemon, Dialga, Palkia, Groudon, And Kyroge. Joined together and "Destroyed" the entire world one might say. The world was devestated, No life at all. All that remained were Legendary pokemon That wernt created by man. Together they all began to clean and rebuild the world for four thousand years. The new world they then created became known as "Trilikia" which ment "new beginning" in the ancient language of leobeze (Leo-bea-zea), which is concidered the first language after "The recreation"

Life began to flourish again. But as a result the legendary pokemon had over exerted themselves and had drained their life force. They soon started dying till the legendary pokemon were just that...legends.

Here I'd like to thank those who had read the story history, here is were rebirth comes in.

With out Dialga Time began to change, Nights became much to long and Days much to short in the winter, the exact opposite happend durring the summer. And the lives of pokemon were also ending or expanding beyond their life expectancy. Without Groudon or Kyroge Landforms began rising up out of the ocean very quickly but disappered as the ocean's began rising faster than the landforms. Landforms disappered as fast as the ocean was lowering and rising. Bottem line...The world was chaos. Until a tribe of zigzagoon created a rumor that in the past the world was destroyed several times and each time history repeated itself. The rumor stated that there were several stones which could allow control of everything that was in chaos. For 100 years the stones were search for and found. Everything was brought to order. For 1000 years the stones have lasted and the pokemon Civilization was flourishing. Small roman like citys were being built, but tribes and villiages were still the majority of all living places. The stones were soon beginning to lose their power. A lost book found by a small band of clefairy's was discovered and it stated that there were 6 gems hidden throughout the world. The gems of Life, Death, Courage, Knowledge, Light, and Darkness they are called. And it is said they have the power to bring back the legendary pokemon. This of course is just a rumor, but like the last rumor it could be true.

The new contenent is considered a pangea and has a few island around it much like the last world. Two large islands and several smaller islands. Legend has it that on the other side of the world, is the land before the "The Recreation" known as "The lost/forbidden world", world because it was the world before "The recreation" happend

Sign up: Mines isnt very long because i was tired from writing the long history of what had happend.

Name:

Nickname: if you choose one

Species: You cannot be human because the legendary pokemon decided not to put them back in the world because of what happend to the world and you cannot be legendary cause they do not exist. MUST BE A ACTUAL POKEMON and NO FINAL EVOLUTIONS

Gender: Yes well I've noticed more and more that this has been left out. Please dont forget this.

Appearance: Try to make yourself distinctive, since most of the world is tribes and villages you'd probaly want to make your pokemon have a distinctive tribe marking, like a object, markings on your skin, or both.

Personality: For those who dont know what a personality is, its how your pokemon acts, what he/she's like, is it happy, depressing, loses its temper easily whatever. Be descriptive.

History: This is basicly the background of your pokemon, what kind of tribe or family it might have came from and stuff. You can make up tribes, and special traits that run in your tribe such as color diffrence metioned above. Also dont make this a entire tribe info just make it have abit of what your tribe is like along with what your character's history is.

Other: This is just any additional information about your pokemon. Like items its carry's and stuff.

To get back to the actual role play follow this link >> http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=70246

Rules
All PE2K rules.
No God-modding.
No Bunnying.
Be Commited to RP, I suggest subscribing if you choose to.
Romance is allowed but only up to PG-13
Mild profanity but please try to look for other words besides swearing.
No one liners.

My sign-up

Name: Hiroko

Nickname: Takio

Species: Poochyena

Appearance: He is the average colors of a poochyena but wears a long Red stripe down his back as a symbol of his tribe, and a necklace with a talismin on it. The red line down his back is acompanyed by 10 red dots. He wears a small leather pouch in which he carrys his blanket and foods. He also wears a silver ear ring on his right ear, the color of the earing signifies his rank as a warrior, silver, meaning he's part of the top ten in his tribe.

Personality: He is very calm and relaxed. He has a sense for adventure and trys to look for easyer ways past difficult problems. He has a nack for doing the "Yeopta Hur" a native dance in his tribe and likes to dance it when he is happy. He doesnt lose his temper easy and is very agreeable. He is happy to learn about anything and everything. He will also happy engage in battle quickly, as it is the way in his tribe. He uses acrobatics when battling, and speed but leaves him tired when hes done battling and with extreame leg pain for jumping around and running so much.

History: His Tribe is a very war like tribe, but only fight when threatend or provoked. He has a long family line of farmers, and was going to become one himself but decided to be a warrior for his tribe, He has served few battles and has some battle expirance. His necklace talismin is engraved with the seal of Safty. His parents had his talismin engraved that way because they feared for his life as a warrior. He was not given the red marking on his back till he was 9, this was about the time when the pokemon of his tribe had the cermony of becoming adults and choosing for their own lives. The red marking is acompanyed by yellow dots down the sides each dot event spaced, one dot represents one battle, Hiroko has 10meaning he was in 10 battles total.

Other: He carrys a sack of berry's that increases attack power and speed.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-22-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:15 AM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: (SU) Pokemon: Rebirth

Name: Monkey (Dont call me this please)

Nickname: Monkey Boy (Call Me this please)

Species: Pikachu.

Appearance: Like a Normal Pikachu

Personality: VERY HYPER gets mad when bossed around getting teased and lossing otherwise he is always happy and joyful

History: THE FEF TRIBE Fire Electirc Fighting had couple of base points. the main base in the power plant then one in a firey area in a valcano that will only errupt once evrey team clicks the BLOW UP button while viewing the valcanoss base in the CPU the wone underwater in a undewater cave one in aforest one in a city and more.... Monkey Boy was a great Pikachu going for the quest ready to rumble!

Other: It also has a Bag it carrys with:
A ??? Card Watch CPU and Phone
Rope
Mini Staff
Other cool Belongings

Hi I Like PIE!

Monkey Boy

PS: KFT was here!

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 11-21-2007, 02:19 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Please add more to your history, its not "Information of my tribe" its history of me and my tribe to get more of your characters history in there try imaging what its like for your character to be growing up in his tribe and such, also the current time period its in makes it from being technologicly advance. There are no cell phones and no power plants, this is a tribal era of life the most technologicly advance places in the world around roman technology and thats pretty much the cap of how advance your tribe/village can be. Also at the end was is past tense and must mean that your character is dead and doesnt exist XD change that to IS and remember that Was and Had are past tense also

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-21-2007 at 06:39 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:34 AM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to T3h-Chiisai

Name: Gameleon De Couple

Nickname: Gamle (Gam-Lay)

Species: Scarmory

Appearance: A few nicks here and there on the wings, he also has a symbol resembling a bat or dragon wing on the back of his left wing which can be seen when he folds his wing.

Personality: Can bit arrogant, but very smart. Gamle has a hard time getting along with others under pressure. He loves sarcastic satire.
Skill-wise Gamle is very specilized with wind patterns and medical situations.

History: The current Heir to the Wryvern tribe and widely considered a seclusive genius. Due to a disagreement with the head he's on a temporary exile from the tribe's terrirory. Now he's a bit of a traveling doctor and fighter, trying to find a descent meal every so often.

The wyrven tribe consists of mostly of flying and dragon type. Their general purpose is as mercanaries. (Fighters for hire.) But recently the head has motioned the clan onto some sort of search, and not all of the tribe supports the decision.

Other: Oran berries, pecha, rawst, citrus, ect. Alot of natural healing items. He also carries a quick claw and a steel plate.

Last edited by T3h-Chiisai; 11-21-2007 at 02:41 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:44 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Very nice had a bit of your history in it and stuff could be a bit longer. I would like to know why you were exiled but, I guess I can find that out in the RP lol. ACCPETED *Stamps*

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-21-2007 at 02:49 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:49 AM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosuke View Post
Very nice had a bit of your history in it and stuff could be a bit longer. I would like to know why you were exiled but, I guess I can find that out in the RP lol. ACCPETED *Stamps*
Thanks! I'll come up with a post on the actual roleplay on thursday. I can't get on tommorrow due to traveling, and now I've only got 15 minutes left. ^_^;;

Ha haa, mystery!
Old 11-21-2007, 02:51 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3h-Chiisai View Post
Thanks! I'll come up with a post on the actual roleplay on thursday. I can't get on tommorrow due to traveling, and now I've only got 15 minutes left. ^_^;;

Ha haa, mystery!
lol that it is that it is =.= *sigh* i kinda picked a bad time to make it since everyone is leaving for thanksgiving XD this is also my First RP so far...besides the mess up...the first one was...crap...yep crap...even neo pikachu thought that XD i was kinda bumed about it so i didnt start any role plays since then it was called unending perils and dont read it...it sucks...anyways...this one i actualy thought on and i had my adhd medicine so I actualy could focus on it cause the first one i wasnt focusing on it. To me it felt like i was seeing the whole thing the whole idea then bam its gone and then another thing comes up and bam its gone so its crap and it wasnt really creative.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-21-2007 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:52 AM
T3h-Chiisai Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
lol that it is that it is =.= *sigh* i kinda picked a bad time to make it since everyone is leaving for thanksgiving XD
Yeah, but hey, the plots well done and interesting, so even if it is thanksgiving when people have read it over they should have had some pretty good ideas. *shrugs*
Old 11-21-2007, 03:09 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3h-Chiisai View Post
Yeah, but hey, the plots well done and interesting, so even if it is thanksgiving when people have read it over they should have had some pretty good ideas. *shrugs*
OMG IM SO HAPPY YOU SAID IT WAS WELL DONE AND INTRESTING!!!

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-21-2007 at 06:15 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:27 PM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Please add more to your history, its not "Information of my tribe" its history of me and my tribe to get more of your characters history in there try imaging what its like for your character to be growing up in his tribe and such, also the current time period its in makes it from being technologicly advance. There are no cell phones and no power plants, this is a tribal era of life the most technologicly advance places in the world around roman technology and thats pretty much the cap of how advance your tribe/village can be. Also at the end was is past tense and must mean that your character is dead and doesnt exist XD change that to IS and remember that Was and Had are past tense also
Well where would you find Electrabuzz Pikachu Zapdos and all of that then.... at MT condnet?

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 11-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Boy View Post
Well where would you find Electrabuzz Pikachu Zapdos and all of that then.... at MT condnet?
im pretty sure electric types got by fine with out power plants =.= just look at sir aaron's time they didnt have power plants...*sigh* what ever your accept only cause im frustrated with other things right now. that and i need more role players XD
Old 11-22-2007, 05:07 AM
TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Taylor

Nickname: Icey

Species:Vapreon

Appearance: Alway see thruogh so dont skuint youll hurt your self! dont try to shot me in water because you will not be able to see me!

Personality: care free happey all the time and is always hyper active!!!

History:Ice-Sclicers are now rare their villages are unmarked unknown to most of the world you must ask a tibe of ice slicers if they are ice sclicers if they nod or not nod tells you. I am from the colden Tribe hidden deep into glacers so we are very strong

Other: Rope,Soda,ran berries, and a herb bag with 12 different healing herbs in the bag

Last edited by TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor; 11-24-2007 at 03:22 AM. Reason: i frogot to fill out something 2. Messed up on something
Old 11-22-2007, 04:38 PM
Hyosuke Offline

ok...what the heck is a ice slicer? great imagination but its kinda...cheap. I can see a vaporeon as a sort of ice slicer but yeah...its unfair try again later. your sign up is also really undescriptive.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:38 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

An Ice Slicer isn't a pokemon...ugh...newbies...
No offence Hyosuke

Name: Keoi

Nickname: Keizer

Species: Hitmonlee

Appearance: He has a large symbol in the shape of a K on his chest. He wears a long white claok and a dressing white hat. THe cloak has a the symbol of a wolf,which means he is as skilled as a wolf. IN his tribe.

Personality: Keoi is patient,quiet, and has great knowledge of his tribe's past. He has a taste for Fighting. As depressing as he actually looks,He is a happy and kind fellow. He is one that you'd love to meet. He has a mysterious,deep voice. Other pokemon think its because only his eyes are visible,the rest of his body is either covered by his white cloak. He wears his hat,because it was his father's. His father had fought in the Martial Arts tournament and has won 22 times in a row. He admires his dad and hopes to be just like him.

History: Keoi came from a strong family of fighting pokemon. His tribe was a peaceful,yet violent at times kind of tribe. Every middle of the year,a tournament is taken place. He signs up everytime,getting better and better every tournament. One day he won. He was happy as ever.
When Keoi became 13,The ceremony of getting your annual markings to become a fighting master. 2 of his brothers, a few hitmonchan, and himself were chosen. The symbol K means that your the second best fighting master.
Keoi's life was rather happy and pride filled.
When he became 15,He was given the white cloak of the wolf. To show his skill of a hunting wolf.

Other: He has a pouch filled with Kunais,Shurikens, and a small blade.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:49 AM
Hyosuke Offline

hm...hm...yes yes i can see all of it yes yes...o.o and how is it a offense to me?...anyways...hm...hold on let me reread it O.o yes yes i can see all of that at the time period this role play is taking place. I've decided that most humanoid pokemon are crafters perfect example is Mr. mime but thats cause they have hands XD hm...

YOUR ACCEPTED1!!! :D another person to my slowly growing role play! and i still cant figure out why i can see the ice-whachamawak as a offense maybe a offense to the guy who made the creature but i dont see it...unless you thought me comparing it to the abilitys of a vaporeon turning into water and stuff...but yeah your accepted :D OH WAIT I FINALY GET IT!!! its cause im a new person XD yes im new im new o.o this is my second RP and im glad its doing better than my first -.-...O.o but YEY NEW PERSON