Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-23-2007, 02:16 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Default Re: Flight 112 [SU]

Dang,forgot to edit the history
Old 11-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Pokefreak113 Offline
New Trainer

Full Name: Robert Douglass Parker

Nickname: Robbie

Cabin: Economy

Hair Colour: Blonde

Hair Style: Hair leads to middle of neck. Covers forehead at the front.

Eye Colour: Brown

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 95 pounds

Body Structure: Fit. The average structure for his age.

Basic Clothing: A black T shirt with flames at the bottom, black jeans, and a black western style hat.

Personality: Always energetic, but sometimes a little rash. Sometimes has a hard time keeping a lid on his temper, but can be fairly humorus.

History: Robbie was born and raised in New Bark Town, Johto. He had many friends there, but he had to leave them when he went on his Pokemon Journey. When he reached the Hoenn region, he recieved his first Pokemon. Rather than a Torchic, Mudkip, or Treecko, he got a Ralts. It was his first Pokemon ever, let alone strongest. It has been with him for ever, and plans to stay for a long time.

Pokemon: Lucario

Personality: Lucario is your average silent Pokemon. He doesn't like to talk much, and often keeps to himself. But when he's called upon for a battle, he can be relied on. He can be friendly towards someone, once they get to know him.

First Post:

Robbie had just reached his seat in the econ class. He picked a seat by the window, so he could see the clouds. Robbie wanted to get first class, so he could sit with Lucario, but he got a boring econ seat. Lucario had to stay in his Poke Ball. While Robbie looked out the window, the Flight Attendent came, and asked him for his ticket. He handed her the ticket, and continued to look out the window, watching a group of Staravia and a Staraptor fly past the plane. While watching, he felt drowsy, and eventually fell asleep in his chair.

When Robbie awoke, he wondered how long he was asleep for. He looked out the window for about 15 minutes, and the realized he was bored, wishing for a Nintendo DS or something. He kept looking out the window, his face in his hand. When he almost blinked, he noticed a big, purple bird fly by the plane. He pulled out his Pokedex, and waited for it to fly by again. After about five minutes, it flew by again. Robbie was able to get it's info into his Pokedex. He read the info of the Pokedex to himself, and was fairly suprised.

"Lugia?"

As soon as he said that, the plane shook around a bit. Robbie soon realized that this wasn't going to be a good flight.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:55 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

Sorry pal, but this is way, way, way too short.

I'll give you one chance to edit it, though.

History, Personality, Pokemon and First Post need to be upgraded heavily.

And, I'll start the flight once everyone gets through a few posts in the actual RP.

Just make the First Post enough to get you on the plane.

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 11-23-2007, 11:56 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Hey Hazmat. Mind if I give it another try...
Old 11-24-2007, 12:05 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sure, you can have one more shot.

Sorry for being so tough, but I really want this to be a good RP.

Old 11-24-2007, 01:51 AM
edelweiss Offline

Send a message via AIM to edelweiss

ooc; I hope there is still room for one more, ^^;.

×××

Full Name: Ligaya Oh
Nickname: "The Gentle Fury"
{in the martial arts world}

Cabin: Business

Hair Color: dark; dark-chocolate under the sun
{her eccentric mother describes it as heartwood}

Hair Style: cropped & wavy at the tips
{to reduce inconvenient blind spots during fights}

Eye Color: bright amber
{she has her father's eyes - Oh eyes}

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 102lbs.
Body Structure: fit & petite
{what a lightweight}

Basic Clothing:
As was tradition for female representatives of the Oh Dojo, Ligaya was to wear a red, orchid-patterned cheongsam. After finding the constricting dress intolerable, the young girl altered the light fabric of the cheongsam to fit like a shirt. Her mother was proud. Ligaya completed her casual outfit with a pair of black terry shorts and durable flip-flops. Over these clothes, she wore a light, red hooded-sweater and a pair of loose, black jogging pants. The abundance of red and black in her wardrobe can be accredited to her proud father's strict upbringing within the Oh Family Compound.

When not representing her family, Ligaya opts to wear light and fitted tank tops with terry shorts. Her mother believed that these clothes were ideal for kicking ass and looking cute at the same time. Ligaya and her father sighed at her logic, but accepted it because neither knew a lick about clothes outside of the ones used for training. She forewent footwear whenever possible.

Personality:
In the spirit of a natural fighter, Ligaya's temperament is wild like spitfire. Though volatile by nature, Ligaya has learned to control her violent outbursts with the help of the Internal Martial Arts. She did not possess the concentration or the attention span for stationary meditation. By going through the soothing motions of this art, Ligaya's mind becomes clear and relaxed. But because her father rarely allowed her to roam the nearby villages in search of playmates, Ligaya became reclusive and was awkward around strangers. Her mother, a vibrant sunray of a woman, taught her the fine art of social interaction and encouraged Ligaya to play with the other girls. Though her plans were for naught, Ligaya's mother was happy that her daughter found a few friends to play with - even if they were little monsters. The young girl, despite always roughhousing with the village boys, maintained proper etiquette when in her parents' home. As a young woman, Ligaya is quiet but not without her confidence and wit; she is proud but humbled by her humanity.

History:
As a girl and the only child of man used to growing up with boys and men, Ligaya did not receive the same affection other girls received from their fathers. Her father did not coddle her or treat her to ice cream. He treated her like a houseguest until she learned how to walk. Almost a year old, Ligaya was more than perturbed by her father's lack of interest in her. Though she reveled in her mother's gentle and open affection, Ligaya craved for the acceptance of her father. One day, she stomped on his foot and slapped his shin to gain his attention. Her father, startled by the pillow-soft pressure on his foot and the light reprimand against his shin, marveled at the defiant look in his daughter's bright eyes and immediately began training her the way of his forefathers: The Ancient Swords Dance Technique.

The Ancient Swords Dance Technique, an art passed down through the many generations of Oh men, had been an adaptation of the Swords Dance attack naturally possessed by a handful of Pokémon. The movements are graceful but effective. Like the Pokémon attack, the technique sharply increases the power behind an offensive movement. Each Oh male, when he turned of age, was given the option of either choosing a Pokémon to learn the technique from or inheriting his father's Pokémon to train under. Ligaya was 13 when she inherited her father's Scizor, Ieyasu, at his deathbed.

When Ligaya was only five, her father had moved his small family to the Shamouti Island of the Orange Islands to continue training his daughter. Unable to stand the jeers of his male relatives for trying to teach a girl the ancient arts, Ligaya's father left the white shores of Dewford Town to follow his own path. He was encouraged by the Oh family's patriarch, a wise man, and was supported by his loving and adventurous wife. Ligaya was more than happy to leave the oppressive Oh Family Compound. Though her cousins played with her, the boys never treated her like their equal during training and practice matches. They either teased her or held back. She could not stand being treated like glass.

Now, almost thirteen years after her father uprooted his family to find a better place for his daughter, the Oh family is calling her back. After the mysterious death of her oldest male cousin, Ligaya was sent an abrupt message by Scarmory to return home. Unable to deny her responsibilities as an Oh, the young girl packed her belongings and boarded the first flight out of the Orange Islands towards the mainland. Ligaya's journey took her through several airports and stations until she finally reached the final stop before her past.

Pokémon: Ieyasu the Scizor

Formal and skilled, Ieyasu the Scizor was the epitome of a proud warrior. Though he was past his prime, the deadly Pokémon was still capable of beating his opponents within an inch of their lives. Ligaya's father had taught him how to be merciful.

Ieyasu was a seasoned fighter familiar with the strict traditions of the Oh family. When his trainer, Ligaya's father and his closest companion, approached him with the prospect of training his daughter, Ieyasu could not refuse. At first, he was cold and formal. When Ligaya would make a mistake or lose concentration, Ieyasu would push her lightly. This caused the most amusing reactions he had ever seen, and they endeared him to her. Though they could not communicate verbally, Ligaya became familiar with Ieyasu's body language. They were inseparable. When Ligaya's father entrusted his daughter with the welfare of Ieyasu, the Scizor instinctively knew that the dying man was placing his daughter's safety in the hands of his most trusted Pokémon and friend. Ieyasu vowed to respect his friend's wishes with everything he could offer and more.

First Post:

After traveling on three different aircrafts, Ligaya figured that she would be used to the anticipation of becoming airborne again. She was wrong. Though she looked the very picture of calm and composed, her calloused fingers were drumming erratically against the soft material of her pants. If one looked closely, her agitation and anxiety were painfully obvious. Ligaya, in her casual clothes and androgynous look, felt out of place among the men and women occupying the Business Class section of the aircraft. While she has yet to become nauseous, she was becoming clammy and fidgety. This was going to be a long flight.

To distract herself, Ligaya tried to study the patented material of the comfortable chair she sat in. All around her was the bustle of activity before the flight: the fake cheeriness of the flight attendants, the upset cries of newborns, and the tantrums of equally upset adults. She was surrounded by fools and that made her even more nervous. The young woman yearned to hold the comforting weight of Ieyasu's Pokéball, to be reassured that going back was the right thing to do. Maybe the reason she was feeling so anxious was because Ieyasu had to be stored in a completely different area of the aircraft.

Feeling warm, she carefully took off her hoodie to reveal the orchid-patterned top she had butchered into submission. Trailing nimble fingers over the flora embroidered into the fabric, she allowed herself to remember the Oh Family Compound. She remembered the disdain of her uncles and the awkward grappling fights she had with her cousins. She remembered her smiling grandfather who always smelled of clove incense and green tea. Unconsciously, Ligaya smiled at her fondest memory of the past.

A passing shadow suddenly jarred her into consciousness. Curious as to what had passed her window, Ligaya peered outside.

'A Honchkrow,' she silently mused. Bad luck.

Blinking at her thoughts, the young girl groaned at her mother's ingrained superstitions and turned her attention towards something less pessimistic - like the gaggle of flight attendants too busy giggling in the back to begin the safety procedure-thing that they were supposed to do. Slouching her slim body into the deep recesses of her chair, Ligaya instinctively knew that, like hazardous materials that are fun to play with, this trip would be the death of her.

×××

ooc; Sorry if it's a bit long-winded - Ligaya's a new character and I could not help myself.

Last edited by edelweiss; 11-25-2007 at 01:35 PM.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:38 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

i reserve a spot in second class.Hazardous materials are fun to play with...

Full Name: Katsumi Blue Clostral
Nickname: Blue
Cabin: Buisness
Hair Color: a goldy blonde. Under the sun, it looks Bright yellow.
Hair Style: Her hair is always worn down, not in a pigtail. Her hair is straight, but always moves to a side when the wind blows. Her hair feels silky and smooth, but is very straight and thick.
Eye Color: Sea Blue.
Height: Blue is two years younger than she looks. At 6'3, She looks like a 24 year old.
Weight: 192 lbs...
Body Structure: Thin and fit. Basically, adverage.
Basic Clothing: Usually, she wears a denim skirt with a red tank-top and black boots that go up to her knees. However, in winter, she puts on a checkered orange and red coat, with red charred tundra pants and orange boots. A seashell necklace goes around her neck. The shell is smooth and white, and looks like a fan. in the middle of it is a small piece of sapphire. In Blue's hair is a bright blue headband.
Personality:

History: [Very Important, as well]
Pokemon: [Only one. Include a small paragraph describing it]
First Post: [The first post you'll use in the RP, if accepted. Should take place at boarding the airplane.
This for me to know your skill level, and so you won't be hesitant to start contributing]

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 11-25-2007 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

edelweiss - Loved it. Acepted.

Old 11-24-2007, 09:18 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

There you go Hazmat, I have edited my post. I hope it meets your standards.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 11-24-2007, 11:34 AM
edelweiss Offline

Send a message via AIM to edelweiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazmat View Post
edelweiss - Loved it. Acepted.
ooc; Thanks for accepting! I can't wait for the RP to start.
>:D
Old 11-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Your welcome edelwiess.

The only thing huncrew, is that your Haunter can't follow you onto business class, I'm afraid.

Old 11-24-2007, 11:59 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Ah, ok then Hazmat, I have now edited it. Is it ok now?

Old 11-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenGirl2000 View Post
i reserve a spot in second class.Hazardous materials are fun to play with...

Full Name: Katsumi Blue Clostral
Nickname: Blue
Cabin: Buisness
Hair Color: a goldy blonde. Under the sun, it looks Bright yellow.
Hair Style: Her hair is always worn down, not in a pigtail. Her hair is straight, but always moves to a side when the wind blows. Her hair feels silky and smooth, but is very straight and thick.
Eye Color: Sea Blue.
Height: Blue is two years younger than she looks. At 6'3, She looks like a 24 year old.
Weight: 192 lbs...
Body Structure: Thin and fit. Basically, adverage.
Basic Clothing: Usually, she wears a denim skirt with a red tank-top and black boots that go up to her knees. However, in winter, she puts on a checkered orange and red coat, with red charred tundra pants and orange boots. A seashell necklace goes around her neck. The shell is smooth and white, and looks like a fan. in the middle of it is a small piece of sapphire. In Blue's hair is a bright blue headband.
Personality: [Very Important]
History: [Very Important, as well]
Pokemon: [Only one. Include a small paragraph describing it]
First Post: [The first post you'll use in the RP, if accepted. Should take place at boarding the airplane.
This for me to know your skill level, and so you won't be hesitant to start contributing]
One thing i don't get about you, is that you post on lots of RP Sign-Ups, but hardly ever complete them
Why? Do you get bored or something?

~Mewchirio~

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 11-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

From what I can see, it's all good, huncrew.

And, Mewchirio, I know what you mean. I've had to deal with it in most of my RP SU's.

KG, I'm not reserving your spot, just so you'll want to get it in sooner.

Old 11-24-2007, 03:12 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Thanks Hazmat, oh and sorry to be a bit weird here, but I meant to put Business class as my cabin, as I mentioned that in my first post and others. So, could you put me in the business class cabin please?

That's why I thought Haunter could come around with me, my mistake.