Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat
Default Flight 112 [SU]

Flight 112

One Plane. One Crash. Nine Survivors.

Welcome aboard.

Please turn your attention to the safety video on the monitors in front of you.

In case of air-pressure loss in the cabin, oxygen masks will fall from above. Place it over your mouth and breathe normally.

Always put on your mask first, before attending to children or those who may need assistance.

There is a life vest located underneath your seat. Put it on and tighten using the bands on each side.

Before leaving the cabin, pull the tabs to inflate the life vest. If this does not work, use the mouthpieces to inflate it manually.

This aircraft has 9 emergency exits. Please take a moment to find one nearest to you, noting that it may be behind you.

Please remember that this is a non-smoking flight, and smoking in the lavatory will set off the fire alarm.

We hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Have a pleasent flight.

Plot

You are one of nine survivors of the fatal crash of Pokemon Airlines, Flight 112.

Stranded on a deserted mountain, with little sources of food or drink, your goal is simple: Stay alive.

But, beware. A mountain holds no mercy, and endless secrets. Good and bad.

Fear the eyes and watch your back.

[more information to be provided in the DC thread, once the RP begins]

The Cabins

There are three different cabins in the airplane, and three of you will be seated in each section.

First Class - The most expensive cabin. Medium-sized Pokemon may travel with you [must be under 5 feet].
1. Erick [Dell] Dellington [Played by - DragonLovaFlygon101]
2. Takumi [Tak] Redwood [Played by - Mewchirio]
3. Kai Whitsummers [Played by - Bulletangel]

Business Class - The second-most expensive cabin. Small Pokemon may travel with you [must be under 3 feet].
1. Reserved for yours truely
2. Ligaya Oh [Played by - edelwiess]
3. Kai [Kain] Yashimura [Played by -

Economy Class - The cheapest cabin. Your Pokemon must be stored in their Pokeballs, in the luggage portion of the aircraft.
1. Lekikyo [Kyo] Lekura [Played by - vedros]
2. Ryuu Hibiki Ireland [Played by - huncrew]
3. Lucian Zurferay [Played by - Deathspector]

Pokemon larger than 5 feet must be stored in their Pokeballs - in the luggage portion, as well.

The Form

READ THIS BEFORE REGISTERING!
- I’m going to encourage quality with the sign ups, as I want this to be a successful RP.
- Do not sign up if you are not willing to commit and catch up on what you’ve missed each time you post.
- All of the characters can’t have depressing backgrounds, as it might end up as a “My life was worse than your life” kind of RP.
- I strongly recommend you read other peoples sign ups [including mine] before the RP begins, so you will know what the people are like.
- Higher-level RPers preferred. Paragraphs are the standard – longer is good, as well.
- So I know you read this, include "Hazardous materials are fun to play with" in your SU post.
- Read the rules. Who knows if there'll be a secret phrase in there....

Full Name: [First/Middle/Last]
Nickname: [Optional]
Cabin: [Economy/Business/First]
Hair Color: [Self-Explanatory]
Hair Style: [How their hair is generally worn]
Eye Color: [Self-Explanatory]
Height: [In feet/inches]
Weight: [In pounds – lbs]
Body Structure: [Thin, Fit, Large, Etc.]
Basic Clothing: [What clothes they wore on the plane]
Personality: [Very Important]
History: [Very Important, as well]
Pokemon: [Only one. Include a small paragraph describing it]
First Post: [The first post you'll use in the RP, if accepted. Should take place at boarding the airplane.
This for me to know your skill level, and so you won't be hesitant to start contributing]

The Rules

- Swearing is allowed, in extreme moderation.
- Correct grammar is REQUIRED.
- Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13, at most.
- All PE2K Forum rules apply.
- All discussion should take place in the discussion thread
[will be made when the RP starts]
- Sorry, no other secret phrase. But I got you to read it, didn't I? =]]

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -

Last edited by Hazmat; 11-25-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:22 PM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Flight 112 [SU]

Hazardous materials are fun to play with.

Full Name: Sir Erick Lyle Dellington

Nickname: [Optional] Dell

Hair Color: [Self-Explanatory] White

Hair Style: [How their hair is generally worn] His hair is long and combed, with a brown hat over top.

Eye Color: [Self-Explanatory] Brown

Height: [In feet/inches] 5' 9"

Weight: 145 lbs

Body Structure: Erick's body is skinny, almost too skinny.

Basic Clothing: His clothing is a brown buisness suit, with a brown top hat, and he has black shoes.

Personality: Erick is a kind old man, but he has anger issues. He also has random mood swings due to a medical condition. He could be nice one moment, and could be yelling at you at the next. He loves his pokemon, Honchkrow. Honchkrow is his pride and joy, and has won many awards. Erick will do anything to keep Honchkrow happy. He even once bought Honchkrow a boat.

History: Erick was born into a very wealthy family. His father owned a long Bike Store chain along each region, and his mother worked for Silph Co. He was born an entrepreneur, people around him could tell. At a yound age, he bought some stock of the Bike Chains, and he made alot of money from it. He then began his own Restaraunt called "Honchkrow's Dinner House". Honchkrow's Dinner house was made for people in high places and with large wallets. He then caught his very own Murkrow. He loved this specific pokemon, along with Honchkrow. When he caught the Murkrow, he went to the Poke Mart in Celadon City to purchase a Dawn Stone.

On the way there, he played with Murkrow alot. He had alot of money, and bought Murkorw anything he desired. Murkrow wanted to sail to Kanto, so Erick bought a boat. The boat was almost as large as the S.S.Anne. When he finally evolved the Murkrow, he bought Honchkrow a new suit. Erick made a successful life, and at the age 63, he was called into a buisness meeting.

Pokemon: Honchkrow
Honchkrow wears a white suit and has a white hat, similar to the hat shaped feathers on his head. His wings are uncovered so he can fly, and his feet are uncovered too. Honchkrow's black eyes make you feel as if you are staring into an endless void. Honchkrow is almost always happy, and loves to play with Erick.

First Post: Erick walked onto the airfield, looking this way and that way for his flight. The flight was to take off soon, and he was completely lost. Earlier he had sent Honchkrow up to fly around and find the airplane. Knowing Honchkrow, he's probably off flirting with some pretty, young Murkrow. He chuckled at the thought, and continued his search. As he was just about to give up hope, Honchkrow flew down and landed on Erick's hat. Erick jumped up and yelled, falling unto his buttox. Honchkrow let out a laugh-like noise, and Erick couldn't help but laugh himself.

It seems Honchkrow thought he may have found the airplane. Honchkrow took Erick into a large blob of people, bended around a small service building, went through a few more blobs, until they finally reached a large airplane, probably made to hold about 1,00 people.

Honchkrow had found it, Flight 112. He briskly walked to the plane, humming a happy tune of a song that sings about some rabbit named Peter. Erick and Honchkrow were right outside of the massive plane, and knew there would be alot of people. "Should've rented a personal Jumbo Jet..." Erick murmured. Honchkrow just nodded and said 'Honch!' Erick looked down at his friend, then back at the plane. Erick walked up the steps and found that his suspicions were right. Huge rows of people were sitting as far as the eye could see. Well, his eyes anyways, he was getting a bit older. Erick walked down to the "First Class" cabins and sat in one of the seats. He pulled out his reading book, and began to read. But, he was a bit tired, and fell asleep on chapter nine.

Nice lookin' rp, Hazmat. I'll post a bit longer with other posts, i just cant think of much for the beginning of an rp xD

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 11-19-2007 at 04:27 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

"Hazardous materials are fun to play with" XD

Full Name:

Takumi Farin Redwood

Nickname:

Tak

Male

Hair Color:

Mousy-Brown

Hair Style:

Long and spiky, but spikes tend to droop near the front of the head

Eye Color:

Green

Height:

6'4"

Weight:

196lbs?

Body Structure:

Thin and tall, quite lanky.

Basic Clothing:

Takumi wears a long-sleeve green shirt, with a logo on OMNI Electronics on it, the company he was one of the founders of. He has dark blue jeans, with Silver-coloured trainers. He has a Blue jacket, which is quite thick, but it is not worn very often. He also has a pair of blue sunglasses on, which he always wears outdoors.

Personality:

Takumi is quite minded and intelligent person. he thinks quick, and knows alot about electronic items and how they work. he has a calm attitude, and enjoys being a more middle-class person than a an Upper-Class person. he doesn't like riding First-Class, but needs to get to an important meeting, and it's an important one for his company, so he has to travel first class. He thinks that alot of higher-up people are stuck up, but he doesn't mention it. He's not a soft person who'd go around screaming in the danger, but would stay calm and cool even if he may be really scared. His quick-wit can be hard at times, as can his Cold-Hearted attitude to wards those he doesn't like, but he's OK to be around. Well, most of the time...

History:

Takumi was always top of the class for Electronics, so he decided to do it for life. He, and some other people he met at University, teamed up and formed OMNI Electronics, a brand of Electronics that sells items like PD-As and PokeNavs. The recently joined with Devon Corp., and Takumi is on Flight 112 in order to meet with another company who may be interested in merging with them as well. He isn't that happy about going, as he's rather be in the Lab, working on a new PD-A along with the other workers, but he knew that he is the most persuasive person in OMNI, so he has to go...

Pokémon:

Yang the Espeon

Yang is calm and cool, but quite a serious type of Pokémon. It's intelligent, and very quick-witted, but was stranded as a young Eevee because of being a Lab Failure of the notorious Team Rocket. That's how it got it's White appearance and Telepathic communication with other people.

First Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Mewchirio~'s First Post
The sky was a bleak grey colour as Takumi boarded the plane. He stared at the clouds above, and sighed. His Espeon, Yang, was also staring at the sky, as if she knew whether something weird was going to happen. He wasn't very happy about having to go on the plane anyway, but all the other's had attended and they needed him badly. He sighed again and trudged up the steps to where an air hostess was taking in tickets.

"Tickets please! Sir, could you pass me your ticket?"

This was the waitress speaking, so Takumi nodded and handed over the ticket She ripped off the corner and handed it back to him.

"Thank you, please go find your seat."

Takumi nodded again and walked up to his seat. it was next to the window, and he sat down. Yang was in his foot hold, and purred contentedly and layed down, flicking a message at him telepathically. He nodded and sent one back. Gradually, the other seats began to fill up...

~Mewchirio~
Oh, and you forgot to add which class your going to be in! I'll be First class XD
I'll also add more to my first post, but I'm in a bit of a hurry right now...

~Mewchirio~

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii

Last edited by Mewchirio; 11-19-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:49 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

I'll finish this later, ok? Economy class, by the way (who can afford first?).

<<Name>>
<Lekikyo Lekura>

<<Nickname>>
<Prefers Kyo, dislikes Kiki or Lele (which her mother calls her)>

<<Age>>
<19>

<<Gender>>
<Female>

<<Cabin>>
<Economy Class>

<<Hair Colour>>
<Dark brown, almost black.>

<<Hair Style>>
<Lekikyo wears her hair down. It is always messy and knotted, and not styled in any way.
Her hair is thick and full, and very often frizzy because of the lack of care.>

<<Eye Colour>>
<Very bright green.>

<<Height>>
<About 5' 6">

<<Weight>>
<About 150 lbs.>

<<Body Structure>>
<Lekikyo is petite, but not scrawny or skinny.>

<<Basic Clothing>>
<She is wearing a dark burgandy sweater, which is very thick and loose and has some brand name written across it, which she doesn't care about. Under that, she is wearing a baby-blue T-shirt with short sleeves, and then a white undershirt. She is wearing dark-blue track pants that fit almost as loosely as her sweater. Under those pants, she wears red shorts that reach her knees. She wears plain white socks and white running shoes and with navy-blue stripes.>

<<Personality>>
<She thinks hazardous materials are fun to play with. Lekikyo tries to be modest and conservative in public, but is always friendly and outgoing to people she knows. To strangers, she tries not to embarrase herself, and talks as little as possible, though it is simple to tell how she is really feeling by her facial expressions. She is always eager and energetic, but can be very naive and a little to trusting at times. She is also very bold when she wants to be, and unless she catches herself, she can annoy people. She does not irritate easily, finding everything someone says either something new, or if it is negative, something to merely be corrected, as everyone and everything in her eyes is without flaw.>

<<History>>
<Lekikyo was born in the Johto region to her mother and father, who had been married for six years after they met on Victory Road; her mother had helped him get through after all of his Pokemon had fainted, and he was being attacked by a Golem. They hadn't planned on having Lekikyo, but were thrilled about her birth nonetheless. They raised with care and attention, perhaps a little too much; she was precocious and took little effect from the coddling, but still turned out naive and over-trusting. She excelled in school, but was commonly outcast. It bothered her very little, her parents, and her companion Pellonias gave her plenty of comfort.

When she was 8, Lekikyo took a Scyther off of the hands of an abusive trainer who thought that the Pokemon had no potential in battle, and abandoned it in the middle of the road. She named it Pellonias, and tried to get her personality to rub offon him. No matter what, however, he retained his brutality, actually killing a wild Pokemon once. One day, Pellonias went to far; at school, it was the one day a year that students were allowed to bring one Pokemon to school. A cruel bully threw some pebbles at Lekikyo. A split second later, he found an angry Scyther beating him into submission. This student was nearly killed, and Lekikyo was expelled, missing out on all schooling above grade 4. She taught herself a little through books etc., but her parents both had to work to support the family, making home-schooling impossible. She was quite intelligent, but would never truly have an education, which the world frowned upon.

When she was 19, she decided to leave home. She packed a bag with some very basic necsessities, and used all of her savings to purchase a cheap ticket to anywhere.>

<<Pokemon>>
<Her male Scyther, Pellonias, is very overprotective of her. Despite how brave and honourable he may seem (or be), he is selfish and lonely because of his negative attitude towards all. He is a brutal fighter, and not a very reasonable Pokemon, choosing to fight first and ask questions later. When fighting for the safety of Lekikyo, he will intentionally cause permanent damage to the opponent, and show no mercy. He is feared by most, and rightfully so.>

<<First Post>>

Quote:
Lekikyo was almost bursting with joy as she approached the door the the airport. She had held her mother's hand all the way there. She'd tried to convince herself that it was for her mother's sake, but she couldn't lie to herself; she was nervous to let go. She'd also had Pellonias the Scyther out of his ball on the walk to the airport-the six mile walk. He could have carried Lekikyo, but there was no way he had the strength to carry two people-even he knew that that was just foolish to even consider. The walk there seemed extremely long. Well, it really was, but it seemed even longer because of how worried Kyo's mother was, and how badly she sensed it. She could almost smell the tension, and would swear on her life that she now knew the taste of negativity.

"Bye Kiki!", her mother had yelled before she had even taken a few steps away from the doors Kyo was about to enter. Kyo merely glanced back with a smile; a depressed, dissapointed smile. The kind of smile that masked another feeling: this time, regret. Kyo didn't think she was ready to leave her home yet, and had she left her father with an acceptable goodbye? Why had she burdened her mother with the walk to and from the endless path to the airport.
Suddenly, she no longer felt like the walk was long enough.

It was too late though. There was no turning back now, and maybe this would be good for her. When was the last time she took a risk? And Pellonias was always there, though she had just returned him to his ball, and placed it with care in an empty pocket inside the main compartment of her bag. She handed it to some man, and before she knew it, she had relinquished her ticket, and was seated in the cramped economy class that 10 000 hard-earned Pokedollars had gotten her.

Last edited by vedros; 11-22-2007 at 04:23 AM.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:38 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

First off, I just realized I forgot "Cabin" in the SU form. Stupid me, I added it.

Linoone: I'm really sorry, but your SU's a bit lacking. The personality is beyond short, the history's basic, and your Pokemon description is not long enough. Also, there are constant spelling errors throughout. Plus, you forgot something extremely important which shows you did not read my whole first post. Not doing this gives me grounds to reject you right off. I would generally reject a SU like this, but I'll give you one more chance to fix it up, ok? So until then - Pending.

DragonLovaFlygon101: Not bad. You're in. Accepted.

Mewchirio: Yay! Haven't seen you in forever. Just don't forget to post a bit longer than your first one - it was a little short. But still - Accepted.

vedros: Mmk. You're not finished yet, so Pending.

Old 11-20-2007, 02:25 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Full Name: Ashlee Lenion Smith
Nickname: Ash
Cabin: First
Hair Color: White
Hair Style: Free and long,down to her hips.
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'8
Weight: 98.5
Body Structure: Fit
Basic Clothing:
Personality: Ashlee is rather kind,yet quiet most of the time. She has a strong love for normal and flying type pokemon. She sometimes goes off into her little word and daydreams. She has a nice imagination,drawing almost everything she sees(Think Tracey drawing pokemon). She cares for her pokemon well and lets them stary out of their pokeballs for awhile. She hates for them to be cuped up in that little pokeball for so long. To sum it all up, Ashlee is full of joy and happiness.
History:
Pokemon:

Redtail the Pidgeot

Redtail is loyal and tough,but at times most playful. He absoulutly hates mondays,always drowsy and cranky on those days. He loves Ashlee,mostly because she treats him like family. He has flown Ashlee around he was a pidgeotto,not hesitating to help his master. He loves the taste of caterpie and weedle.

Majenta the Smeargle
Majenta has a purple color on her tail,giving her the name. She was taken in by Ashlee when she was hurt from a mightyena ambush. She is out going,not resting normally. Sometimes she stays up half the night painting on trees and rocks. Once she painted on Ashlee's wall.

First Post:
Ashlee looked down at Majenta and smiled. "Come on! We're gonna be late"
The Smeargle quickly got up from the floor and hurried over to Ashlee with a welcoming "Smearrgle!"
Ashlee and Majenta hurried onto the plane and found their seats. "Right near the window!" Ashlee said happily but softly. She set Majenta up on the seat beside her and then sat down herself. The sky was alittle cloudy,but she doubted it'll rain. Not on a perfect day like this. Majenta looked around and had a worried look on her face. "Smear?"
"Redtail is in the cargo department. He'll be fine,Majenta" Ashlee smiled.
Majenta nodded,still looking worried. "Smeargle..." She said with that high voice.
Aslee knew that pokemon could feel something bad happen before it happens. Would Redtail be in trouble? Or something worse?
Mabye,mabye not. But she knew that somethig bad was going to happen...

Not done yet,will edit when I have enough time.

Last edited by sir_Aaron; 11-20-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:04 AM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Thanks for lettin' me in on the action, Hazmat. This will be a new one for me, I've never Role Played a person over the age 25.

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 11-20-2007, 09:52 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Hahah, I see.

When I saw 63, I was rather shocked.

Old 11-20-2007, 03:50 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Im afraid I have to say this. Hazardous materials are fun to play with. =D

Full Name:
Ryuu Hibiki Ireland

Nickname:
N/A

Cabin:
Business Class

Hair Color:
Dark Brown

Hair Style:
Long and slightly messy, his long fringe is swept over his right eye.

Eye Color:
Emerald Green

Height:
5'9

Weight:
140 lbs

Body Structure:
Fairly athletic like, thin, slightly muscular.

Basic Clothing:
Ryuu wears a black unzipped jacket with a green t-shirt underneath, the shirt has a large white stripe going diagonal across it. He also wears a pair of blue, worn out jeans. For footwear he likes to wear his green and white trainers, which are ideal for running in, they are also waterproof.

Personality:
Ryuu has always been a layed back kind of guy, he tends not to bother about other people, but not in an 'ignoring' type of style. Although he is rather relaxed, Ryuu is actually very clever, he knows a lot about physics and technology, which are his main studies. To his friends, he is always a pleasure to be around and he will always tend to crack up a joke sometimes to liven up the place. To the people he doesn't really know so well, or the 'strangers' he will tend to be quiet, and not get involved as much. The good thing is, he likes to make friends and get on with life having a whole lot of fun. In those tight situations, he can be a completely different person, with his concentration to the max and really getting down with what's going on.

History:
Ryuu spent all his childhood up to the age of 14 in Kanto, him and his father studied a lot on Pokemon research, making Ryuu fantastically educated in a lot of Pokemon related studies. At school, Ryuu was the same, passing all his exams and being the top student of the class, he left school for college at the age of 17, where he studied his most favourite subjects: Physics and technology. He went on to be very successful in them and he then went on to his life, where his old studies about Pokemon came in handy. He managed to meet a friendly gastly one day, as he had loved ghost Pokemon since he was only little, it was amazing for him. Ryuu and the gastly became the best of friends, until not to long after, Gastly would be travelling with Ryuu, as they came to an agreemen. Ryuu named the gastly Kuro, which suited him perfectly. About a year of great training and friendship went on, and Kuro finally evolved into a Haunter, it was amazing for Ryuu and he has now been spending the last few years of his life, with his best friend, Kuro. A few months passed and Ryuu had some business to attend, he was going on a trip for an interview, as he education drew attention to popular business's, Flight 112 was his next destination.

Pokemon:
Kuro the Haunter

Kuro has always had a layed back lifestyle, he doesn't always interact with many activities, but he is still and always will be Ryuu's best friend. Even though Kuro can be very lazy, when in battle he goes to the extreme. He will go to almost any lengths to accomplish a won battle and he loves to plan strategies whilst he's 'in the mood'.

First Post:
Ryuu rushed across the terminal, he was running somewhat late, he was in a rush to get onto his flight, before he ended up missing it.

"Coming through!, sorry excuse me!" He shouted whilst legging it to the the lady taking the tickets at the boarding gate.

"Sir, your slightly late, please let me take your ticket, you should just be able to make it." The lady in uniform said, as she tore the ticket in 2, giving the smaller half to Ryuu.

Ryuu smiled and relaxed, whilst casually walking down the steps into the air field were he saw the plane, he then went up the giant steps of the plane He spotted the different floors and noticed the one he had to go to was the business class. Ryuu walked up the stairs to the middle floor of the plane and took his seat. He made himself comfortable and clicked his seat belt into place, he then looked out of the window, the skies were murky and dark, it didn't look so good. Just at that moment his stomach turned, a bad wave come upon him. He looked as all the other passengers were looking the same way. Was this really the time to fly?

Formerly known as huncrew

Last edited by HorrorScope; 11-24-2007 at 03:10 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazmat View Post

First off, I just realized I forgot "Cabin" in the SU form. Stupid me, I added it.

Linoone: I'm really sorry, but your SU's a bit lacking. The personality is beyond short, the history's basic, and your Pokemon description is not long enough. Also, there are constant spelling errors throughout. Plus, you forgot something extremely important which shows you did not read my whole first post. Not doing this gives me grounds to reject you right off. I would generally reject a SU like this, but I'll give you one more chance to fix it up, ok? So until then - Pending.

DragonLovaFlygon101: Not bad. You're in. Accepted.

Mewchirio: Yay! Haven't seen you in forever. Just don't forget to post a bit longer than your first one - it was a little short. But still - Accepted.

vedros: Mmk. You're not finished yet, so Pending.
Yay to you too! Didn't you have the warning sign avvie and siggy last time?
Sorry about the first post, I wasn't sure what to say really... Thought I'd leave it at a bit of a cliffhanger...

~Mewchirio~

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 11-21-2007, 04:27 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Hey Hazmat, you told me 5-8 lines for history, so I just did my best, and ended up with thirteen. I'm not 100% sure about the quality of the history, could you look it over and give me some feedback?

Also, I should have my first post done tomorrow night.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited by vedros; 11-22-2007 at 04:23 AM.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:41 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Full Name:
Kai Leigh Whitsummers

Nickname:
K, Big K, Kaio

Cabin:
Business

Hair Color:
White grey with black tips at the bottom.

Hair Style:
Mid length and flicky, with a long side fringe. Usually, the fringe covers one eye.

Eye Color:
Kai has a unique trait, with one eye a light blue and the other a clear green. He has haqd these colours since birth.

Height:
Kai stands relatively tall at about 6"3

Weight:
75kg (i dont know Lbs =P)

Body Structure:
Masculine and built but still relatively sleek and thin.

Basic Clothing:
Casual:
Kai's favorite casual wear consists of a soft red shirt and skinny black jeans. He wears a black bandanna wrapped around his head, compressing his grey locks.

Business:
Kai wears a white collared shirt with simple black pants and shiny black shoes. He bears a grey scarfe wrapped around his neck which falls down his back.

Personality:
Kai is, although a past member of the 'jocks' and 'populars' during his high school years, a quiet person who keeps his mouth shut about issues and cares pretty much only for himself. Although he has this selfish demeanour, it is not visible through his visade. He rarely interacts with others, and keeps his logical thoughts to himself, unless he sees that there is either benifit or loss for him involved. He is not arrogant or cocky, simply a quiet man who keeps his words to himself to avoid conflict. When in a tight situation, he will pretend to care about those around him in order to keep peace, but in the end, the result is all for him. This attitude spawned from his schooling years, where he was worshipped by his fellow classmates and got everything he asked for. Do not mistake him for someone spoilt, for he is still sensible and does not complain when things don't go his way. He's perfect at keeping secrets, and loves the feeling of winning altogether.

History:
Kai was born in a small town with no other children to interact with. Raised a lonely only child, he spent his years playing by himself, and learning to fend for himself only. He was homeschooled as a child and taught by his extremely intelligent father with the massive collection of books they kept in their library. When his small family moved into a larger, more populated city, Kai, at the age of fifteen, was introduced to the ways of middle school and, although a quiet guy who kept to himslef, soon found himself mixed in with the higher ranks of the school's popularity. By the time he had reached high school he had developed a louder personality from the rowdy fellows he sociallised with. He would altogether misbehave, but get away with it every time. The girls of the school bowed at his feet, and when he wanted one of them, he got them. After he left he partied with his school mates for two years, until he fell into a serious and massive corporation who dealt with the casual yet organised assasination of extremely wealthy people. After seeing the financial benefit, he decided to join. Athough simple at first, he wound up with a extreme job of killing his own father. Knowing that if all his missions were not executed he would be killed in their place. Preferring it was him who murdered his own dad, he executed the mission, and lost whatever respect he had for anyone else. With his mission set on his next target, he boards a flight in order to execute this plot. What he recieves, in turn, is not wat he expected. And Kai doesn't like it when things dont go to plan.

Pokemon:
Shade the Seviper

Appearance:
Shade is a normal Seviper, wit the usual decorations. Other than that, she is larger in size, having battled with Kai since she was young. Her tail has become less of a thick blade and moreso a longer, thinner needle type. The tips of her red fangs are coated black, and secrete a deadly purple venom that can kill in less then a minute.

Personality:
Sly and smart, Shade has been by Kai's side since she was born. Emerging victorious from every battle she fought in, she's cocky and confident hat anythign in her way she can devour. She is not neccesarily freindly toward other peoples pokemon, and would much rather eat them than make freinds. When not active, Shade likes to sunbake in the sun for hours on end after a nice large feast.

First Post:

Kai wiped the sweat of his forehead discreetly as he stood in line for the flight he was about to board. Unfortunately, DK couldnt manage to get him first class seats on this tediously long flight so he was stuck in the ridiculous low grade class with no allowance for his relatively large pokemon to socialise with. He knew that it would be better than the econ class, but as far as he was concerned, only the best should be saved for him. He shrugged and picked up his large suitcase containing everything but clothes, walking over to the lady escorted by a Machoke, and placed it down. Without a word he handed her a ticket and stood, waiting for her reply. When she smiled and handed back his ticket, he took a silent step forward and nodded. He smirked at how her eyes traced the outline of his white shirt, and how, when he noticed this, she blushed and looked away. He wa used to it. It's pretty much the life he lead.

Taking a seat in the air conditioned room, absent of his partner, he kicked up his feet and closed his eyes. Hopefully he wouldnt have to wait too long for them to take off. Fully aware that sleeping whilst angry is a bad move, infact, doing any thing whilst angry is bad, he let himself drift off into a dreamless sleep.

When he came to, the plane was flying. The hostess that was looking him down before was in the front, talking to a few passengers. the absence of his beautiful Seviper did not make him uncomfortable, but slightly uneasy. There was nothing left to do. He was stuck sitting in the one place for how long, he didnt know. The only good thing about the flight, there was nobody seated next to him. Tedium become of him again, so he lodged the earphones of his Mp3 into his ear, and tuned out to the sound of Rage against the Machine. The other hostess of the flight passed him and glanced down quickly, before scootin off with a girlish giggle. She collected with the beforementioned hostess at the end of the plane and continued to giggle and whisper furiously. This time, Kai let slip a smile, looked out the window to the dark cloudy sky, and tapped his foot silently to the beat.

Something zipped past his wondow.
It could have been a pokemon.

But it scared the living daylights out of Kai.
And Kai is not one to get scared.

It wasnt the dark shadow that scared him. There was something else. Something was wrong.
He could feel it in his gut.

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Last edited by Bulletangel; 11-23-2007 at 12:57 AM.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:42 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

I edited my profile,just so ya know...
Old 11-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Hazardous materials are fun ro play with

Oh, and I edited my post =P Hope its all long enough.

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Old 11-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

vedros & Bulletangel - Accepted!

sir_Aaron - Sorry, but this is not up to my standards. Plus you missed out on the History and something else that's important. Sorry again, but Denied.

My SU will be up in day or so, sorry for the delay.