Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-20-2007, 05:58 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: (SU) Halo: Eternal War RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Wow. WOW. Neo, man, I don't care what you say about not knowing that much about Halo, but that certainly was an amazing sign up. I'm so looking forward for my character to be rping alongside yours.

Accepted. *duh* haha
Hey, no problem. I know I mostly got Halo 3 for Live, but I scoped out the background storyline and it shouldn't be that hard to follow.

The way you presented this makes it really easy to get into. I'd have to say, nice job, and thanks for the acceptance.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:09 AM
T r I p L e x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to T r I p L e x Send a message via Skype™ to T r I p L e x

Character's name: Dorogard

Race: Elite

Alignment (Alliance OR The Covenant): Alliance, UNSC!

Character's age: (Covenant citizens live a long time, up to 200 years): I am and Alliance characters but since i am an Elite does that mean i live long too? if so then i am only 30 years old anyway xD

Physical Appearance (Scars, loss of limbs, hair color, eye color, ect.): No Physical scars, only the scars left emotionally of watching his fellow friends and soldiers be killed by the Evil Flood and Brutes.

Background (Give some life-experience information): Dorogard is an Elite that fought alongside the Abiter and Master Chief in order to save the universe from the flood and the Prophets. He grew up living the life that the prophets had forced him to have, but he and a few other students created a group that was meant to oppose the Prophets thoughts and teachings. Later on in his life he would learn that they were not the only Elites that felt this way. There was an Elite organization led by The Arbiter himself. They joined up with this organization in order to take down the Prophets...

Now after the first "Space War" he has joined back up with the Arbiter and the Humans to fight this new threat....

VPP Stats Shade is a god and made my sexy banner.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:39 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Accepted, well done on the BG, it really fits in that era of Halo 2.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]
Old 11-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Character's name: Colonel Charles Howder,900
Race (Brute, Marine, Drone, ect.): Marine/Spartan(later on)
Alignment (Alliance OR The Covenant): Alliance
Character's age: (Covenant citizens live a long time, up to 200 years): 36
Physical Appearance (Scars, loss of limbs, hair color, eye color, ect.): Colonel Charles is a serious man, standing at 6'8", he is one of the tallest soldiers in the Alliance. He has no scars, or missing limbs. His hair color is Brown, and he is quite Strong with large muscles. His eye's are the Teal, with a hint of Blue.

His clothes are different to other Soldiers in the Alliance, for he has a Medallion stitched onto the Torso, as well as 2 Medals from service in the war.

His Spartan armor color is Grey, and has many shades of Yellow scattered about to distinct him from other Spartans. Also, his visor is see-through both ways, and nothing like Normal Spartans.

Background (Give some life-experience information): Colonel Charles had a happy childhood, living with Grand Parents in a house quite large. After 18 Years, he enlisted up in the Army, before eventually being accepted and fighting in several Major Wars.
After a couple Years, he went with a platoon of Marines onto Halo 1 along with the Master Chief, fighting the Flood, and being the only survivor of his Platoon, eventually being rescued by a Pelican that held about 5 Marines.
After that, he has been a Long-Time server in the War, and is eager to get fighting. He does have a fear that the Flood will return, and is wary of small things.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Kaioo, sorry but I cannot accept this, we already have a General: Lord Hood and a Colonel: Neo Pikachu's character.

He was a special sign up.

And you can't assume your going to become a Spartan,. thas my decision, please re-do this so your not a colonel and take out all of your Spartan descriptions.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]
Old 11-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Kaioo, sorry but I cannot accept this, we already have a General: Lord Hood and a Colonel: Neo Pikachu's character.

He was a special sign up.

And you can't assume your going to become a Spartan,. thas my decision, please re-do this so your not a colonel and take out all of your Spartan descriptions.
Actually, he can have it since I'm dropping out of this. Shade, you barge into my RP, try to hijack it and force your own rules and ideology down people's throats, and then insult them just for trying to explain their points... honestly, I think its better if we just stay out of each other's faces.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:54 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

You know what, i was going to protest about this RP being closed because i was really looking forward to being a part of it, as i love Halo and it's concepts. But after going back across the pages i find that NOT ONLY have i been taken off the accepted lists, but my post that was one of the first and took a substantial amount of time to do, has been removed, perhaps deleted along with the previous thread.

Good riddens. Perhaps someone else more professional will come along and make a Halo RP. Here's hoping =)

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Old 11-21-2007, 03:58 AM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

I was looking forward to this rp, damnit! But then Shade had to go and act childish and get on somebodies case for trying to rp two cahrries xD Im a bit glad he left.

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 11-22-2007, 05:04 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

So sorry, but I got to drop out. I have so much on me hands.

Noob of All Noobs