Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 04-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan
Default Re: PE2K Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment!

He's the Champion of Mexico. I wish they would have unmasked him like Taijri did with Al Snow...xDD
Old 04-25-2004, 06:10 PM
VenusaurTrainer Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via MSN to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to VenusaurTrainer

I wish Cactus Jack would of beaten Randy Orton at Backlash. Randy is too cocky.
Old 04-25-2004, 07:04 PM
§avage]) Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to §avage]) Send a message via MSN to §avage]) Send a message via Yahoo to §avage])

I like Randy, he's good to hate
Old 04-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

Lol....he's one of the few I hate and can't stand!!
Old 04-25-2004, 08:12 PM
rich Offline
Amateur Trainer

Well i didn't see backlash but i'm glad edge won even tho i do like kane and i was so glad that he and benoit won evolution, on his return to the squared circle, coz they suck big time
Old 04-25-2004, 10:44 PM
Caite-chan Offline

I like Edge but, I don't think he should have won a belt just yet. I mean he just came back and had 2 matches and he's already got a belt.
Old 04-25-2004, 11:27 PM
King Kangaskhan Offline
Master Trainer

I'm a fan of Edge and I am glad he won. But I wouldn't be surprised if they lose the titles soon, or if Benoit loses the Heavyweight title.
Old 04-25-2004, 11:46 PM
VenusaurTrainer Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via MSN to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to VenusaurTrainer

Im pretty sure Benoit will keep the title for a while. I wonder if Edge really broke his hand.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:08 AM
§avage]) Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to §avage]) Send a message via MSN to §avage]) Send a message via Yahoo to §avage])

Edge and Benoit rock, go Canadians!
Old 04-26-2004, 03:18 PM
Caite-chan Offline

I would like to see them keep the belts for a while. I wounder who Kane will sacrifice for his birthday!? xDD Today is his birthday. -Holds up Kane sign so she does'nt get killed.-
Old 04-26-2004, 10:04 PM
King Kangaskhan Offline
Master Trainer

RAW is all about Foley, Triple H, Benoit and HBK now. I think Kane and Jericho should get back into the main event.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:21 PM
Caite-chan Offline

There's no reason to push Kane now. He's leaving to train for the Olympics.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:06 PM
VenusaurTrainer Offline
Banned

It looks like Edge and Chris Benoit kept their titles. Also Triple H was sprayed by Tajira with some green junk.
Old 04-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Lego Man Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Lego Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane O Mac: Version 3.0
He's the Champion of Mexico. I wish they would have unmasked him like Taijri did with Al Snow...xDD
If you're still wondering, it was Paul London under the mask

Quote:
During a radio appearance with Dawn Marie on "The Fan 590" in Toronto, Kurt Angle announced that he was scheduled to have his third neck surgery since after Wrestlemania 19. Angle has been out of action since Wrestlemania 20 when he lost to WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero. The WWE has taken great lengths to make sure Angle's neck remains healthy, including having him take over for Paul Heyman as the general manager of Smackdown. Kurt stated that he hopes to be able to return to the ring in time for Summerslam.
Quote:
# Kurt Angle is extremely worried over his neck problems. According to those close to Angle, he has been seeking out advice from all kinds of people in the business as to what type of treatment he should have done this time around. Apparently Angle is considering several different treatments before going back to Dr. Jho (who did his most recent neck surgery after WrestleMania 19).

Several people are telling Angle that he should probably just go ahead and get the fusion surgery if he plans on wrestling again. Angle’s matches are extremely intense and put a big strain on his neck, which undoes Dr. Jho’s temporary surgery much quicker.

Angle knew that one day he would have to have the fusion surgery. However, he had hoped that he could wait until his career was over. Nevertheless nothing has been confirmed and we will keep you updated on what route the former WWE Champion decides to take
Quote:
# Despite an enormous amount of speculation from some sources, Rob Van Dam and WWE are very close to coming to terms on a new contract for the SmackDown superstar. There was a certain amount of concern that RVD could be leaving the company over some contractual issues, however, that does not appear to be the case. RVD’s current deal expires in June, however, there is just a formality that must be worked out before the new deal is officially signed
and now the best news (well for me anyway)

Quote:
This year's annual WWE summer PPV Summerslam will be held at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario Canada, much to the disappointment of UK fans who felt that the WWE might possibly have looked into the venture of holding another SummerSlam PPV in the UK.

Also the location of Tampa had been rumoured to be in the running, but the WWE has opted to go with Toronto, which also hosted WrestleMania 6 and X8.

WWE SummerSlam takes place on Sunday, August 15th, 2004
I hope I can get tickets
Games: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (#600!!!!)
Old 04-30-2004, 11:43 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

I'd have to sy that it's great news for us. TO's getting more wrestling now. I'm wondering why tho...