Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Lildialga Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Lildialga
Default When good banished evil, did they remeber to check under that rock?

I tried to be witty about the title.. Anyways, this is a new roleplay that i have been making for.. 2 minutes. 2 minutes or 2 hours, nonetheless, this roleplay shall be fun.

Plot
We are the pokemon. Even though there may be trainers, they are mostly of the NPC family.
Hundreds of years ago, in the land of Merikos, there was the great ruler, a dragonite named Dragon. He had killed his father to gain this power. Soon after taking the throne, Dragon was consumed by evil darkness, he became a shadow dragonite, the most evil being in all of Merikos. After 1 year, Dragon was faced by his sister, Drana the dragonair. Drana had brought with her the citizens of Merikos, and together, they ruled over Merikos, not with an iron fist (Dragonair's don't have hands silly!), but with a gentle mouth. She soothed the people when lakes dried, using her own power to help them. And when the crops stopped growing, Drana was happy to give up some of the royal storage to help the people. All was well, until Drana had died, giving her daughter to the throne, her daughter was Draga, and she was cursed by darkness, making her evil, every new moon, each century. it is said you must find the grave of Drana, get the crown of light, and use it's power to overcome Draga, as Drana had done to her brother.

Your Role
You play as pokemon of the kingdom of Merikos. You are but helpless villagers, until it one month from then. The Day of Doom for Merikos. Some celebrate, others vow to leave Merikos, and never return, but then they are turned into evil, with the dark magic of Draga. Your role is to find the source of the evil magic, and try and banish it, for good, once more. You will take on perilous obstacles, like possessed villagers, blindly loyal guards to the throne, and Draga herself.

How it Works
Your start off as basic, like weedle, or a weaker first stage pokemon like pikachu. You can evolve as your pokemon strengthens, but ask me, in ooc, if you can. Then you take off through the cities or Merikos, named below, to get to the spirit realm, and find the crown of light. Afterwards, you fight Draga, using teamwork.

Le Rules
=No godmodeling
=MINIMAL powerplaying
=No bunnying unless given permission from ME and owner of character
=Minimal Romance
=Y7 to PG-13 violence (Sheesh, pokemon is a kids show!)
=Use Ooc if possible
=I understand writer's block, but 1 sentence posts are a no-no
=Rules can be added on, i'm very forgetful.

The Form
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Other: (Accessories, etc.)

Where am i?
Merikos City- The biggest city in all of Merikos. The palace lies here.
Forest of Doom- Formorely named Serenity Woods, this is the haunted place Draga was cursed. It is the only way to get to the mountains from Merikos City.
Mountain Range- A line of mountains that separate the Kingdom of Merikos. Both sides are covered with dense forest.
Merikos Ocean- Standing outside of the east part of the Forest of Doom, it is most of Merikos.
Spirit Isle- The island where are royal, or special graves lie. It is surrounded by whirlpools and twisters, so it is virtually impossible to go, unless you are royal, which your magic would break apart the twisters and whirlpools. (Later exploited ;))
Uncharted island- This island may have pokemon, but otherwise, it's just a bug heap of rock. (Later explored)
Hollow Stone- This is a tower that was made naturally. It is unknown to those young, yet elders say, "There lies a great and mighty beast at Hollow Stone. For getting to there, you may be granted something for your bravery and courage."

Last edited by Lildialga; 11-16-2007 at 01:29 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:04 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke
Default Re: When good banished evil, did they remeber to check under that rock?

i would join but im already signing up for a rp and i dont think its good to sign up for more than one but...eh wth i'll sign up

Name: Hiroko
Species: Cyndiquill
Crush: Dont have one yet
Personality: Lazy, quiet and timid can be funny if he wants to, always bored and loves to sing and dance in private or with friends.
Other: Carrys a shiny rock that he calls "The marking of my Existance." How it came to be named. He fell out of the sky yes...strange. He also claims he can speak to air, wood, floor and dirt. He also hasnt had parents and grew up raised by himself and traveling with other groups of pokemon.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-17-2007 at 05:06 AM.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Lildialga Offline

{Yay, someone else is here! :)

Name: Skira
Species: Skarmory
Crush: None yet
Personality: Skira is a hard-core rebel, who loves to fight, and will never back down from a challenge. She sometimes is stubborn, but all in all, she is very brave courages, and loyal once you get to meet her.
Other: She wears a necklace made of her dead father's beak.}
Old 11-16-2007, 01:54 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to sockyo Send a message via MSN to sockyo

Name: Riuko
Species: Toxicroak
Crush: Not yet
Personality: Riuko is very aggressive. He would never listen to others and do everything his way. He likes to enjoy the simple life. He doesn't trust everybody and may attack without a warning. He will never attack a woman or weaker Pokemon, he thinks it won't be fair. Riuko is very lonely. He hates when others want to help him or befriend with him. He would protect his friends with his life. He doesn't talk much, sometimes he can stop talking for days. Rioku trains most time of the day and barely rests.
Other: None

Hatch: Done
Roselia:2442
Roserade:2502
Level 100:2682
vpp
Old 11-16-2007, 02:03 PM
Lildialga Offline

{Ok, shall we start with two/three people or wait until more people come?}
Old 11-16-2007, 02:06 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

{Let's start (I am kinda bored XD)}

vpp
Old 11-16-2007, 02:16 PM
Lildialga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockyo View Post
{Let's start (I am kinda bored XD)}
{Meh to. XDD}
Skira had perched herself onto the palace fence watching for signs of life. /The town used to be so active, and lively, what had happened to this place../ She wondered. She wrapped her steel wing around the pendant around her neck, her deceased fathers beak. "Father, what has happened?!" She shouted to the heavens, wishing for an answer. Many pokemon had left the city, possibly even Merikos! Skira had not known that Draga had been cursed. Skira was never, what you would call, a rememberer. She had always just lived in the shadows when her father passed away. She flew around the village, sighing, looking at the starved Pokemon. She despised Draga. /If her mother were here, she'd know what to do!/ She said aggressively in her mind, wanting to say it to Draga's face. She then saw a Toxicroak, training.
{A little interaction wont hurt ;)}
Old 11-16-2007, 02:30 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

'Come on Riuko, you can do it!' Riuko thought.
He took few deep breathes and ran towards a rock. His red blade turned purple.
"Poison Jab!" He yelled and the blade broke the rock into tiny stones.
One of them flew towards the sky. The Toxicroak openned his mouth and few stings got out of it and broke the stone. Training was one of the things Riuko did most of the day. He was training next to the palace. He sat on the ground and looked at the palace. He noticed a Skarmory on it. He didn't say a word, just looked at the Pokemon's eyes.

vpp
Old 11-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Lildialga Offline

Seeing the Toxicroak returning her stare, she flew over and perched herself onto the ground. "Why hello there. Have you any reason for breaking these rocks?" She giggled. She loves asking people stupid questions, then just fly above there heads. She then noticed a bump in the ground. She quickly hopped off the collapsing ground under her feet, when a Sandshrew appeared. "Oh, im sorry. Did i scare you?" The sandshrew had a smile, and a motherly touch in her wording.

{Is it ok if i bring in another character? I'll post her intro if you say yes.
omg, my lungs shall break. This is not an insult, buuut, Sandy is a she XD

Name: Sandy
Species: Sandshrew
Crush: nope
Personality: Sandy is more of a motherly type, even though she has no kids of her own. If you hurt, or possibly even insult, she'll roll you down a noch
or two.
Other: Flower placed on head.}

Last edited by Lildialga; 11-16-2007 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:50 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

{yes}

Riuko looked at the sandshrew and got ready to fight him. He ran towards him and his red blades turned purple again.
"Poison Jab!" He yelled, getting ready to rip him apart.

vpp
Old 11-16-2007, 03:05 PM
Lildialga Offline

Sandy used dig to avoid the attack, then popped up where she was originally standing. "Skarmory, if you don't like shocks, please fly up."
Immediately after hearing the warning, Skarmory flew up a few feet, flapping her wings frantically to stay up.
Sandy then did a small magnitude. "Magnitude 3!" The ground started shaking, but she had no desire to injure the Toxicroak, just to startle it.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:08 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Riuko fell on the ground. He stood up and got closer to the Sandshrew.
"Sorry, I usually don't attack females."

vpp
Old 11-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Lildialga Offline

{Sandshrews cant learn magnitue. *slaps head* She used earthquake instead...A small one.} Skira seemed insulted by this. She flew into the Toxicroak's face and madly asked, "And just what is wrong with girls, may i asked?!".
Sandy sighed and used Dynamic Punch against Skira. "Im sorry, i dont know what gone into her.. My name's Sandy by the way." She gave another motherly grin to Riuko, as if nothing had happened.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:26 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Riuko smiled.
"My name is Riuko."
He looked at Skira.
"And even after you did to me now, I won't attack you."

vpp
Old 11-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Lildialga Offline

Skarmory gawked at Sandy. She flailed her in one hit. And she then went back to Ruiko without paying any mind to her. This made her very angry, but her curiosity overcame her. "Excuse me, Ms.Sandy, would you mind telling me why the towns been a lot less active?" She said in a slightly to peaceful voice.

Sandshrew had expected an attack, not a question that would be obvious to most. "You must really like asking idiotic questions. Do you wish for me to tell you the legend?" She then sat down and closed her eyes remembering the words of the tale from her mother. She then nodded and said in a mild voice, "A long time ago, while Ms.Draga was roaming the Serenity Woods-" She was interrupted by Skira.

"Serenity Woods?" She asked in a confused tone.

Sandy replied, "Yes, M'dear. You now know it as the Forest of Doom. Draga had been taken over by darkness, and a curse was layed upon her. Now, every century from that day, the ruler turns pure evil, The Day of Doom as you call it, is on the New Moon, and it's happening exactly one month from now.

Skira had wide eyes by the end of the story. "So that means, Merikos will become evil again!: She said in a surprised, and sad voice.