Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Shadow Master Offline

Default Bleac The Legend Begins

Chapter 1 The Gate to the Legend

It was early in the morning Mizuno was waiting outside of a classroom door waiting to see her class. The teacher soon called her in and she did what the teacher said. Mizuno came in with lots of students throwing paper at each other.

"STOP IT!!!" The teacher shouted.

The teachers look frightened and did what the teacher told them to do.

"OK today we have a new transfer student in our class so I hope you make her feel like she is one of you." The teacher announced.

"Where is she?" One boy asked.

"Well if you were paying attention she is standing right next to me!" The teacher shouted.

Most of the boys were staring at me except a few but I felt like I was a zombie or something.

"She's cute." One of the whispered.

"I heard that!" Mizuno shouted.

Then she turned around and wrote her name on the board. Then she turned around and notice that one kid was staring at the window.

"Well my name is Mizuno and please don't go so harsh on me."

"Oh and you may sit over there in front of Ichigo." The teacher told me.

Mizuno sat where she was assigned to and took a short moment to introduce herself since she knew he wasn't paying attention.

School dragged on for Mizuno. The classes were boring and easy for her so she did not pay attention at all until she heard something. Mizuno then slowly raised her hand and asked if she could go to the Bathroom and Ichigo did the same as well.

I ran out of th door holding a pendant and chanted the words "Light."
Mizuno's soul came out of her body leaving it lifeless until she gave her body a pill then she ran off.

~End of Chapter~

Sorry if it's boring It's just the 1st chapter and anyways I like to get the 1st chapter in kind of a slump.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:47 AM
Shadow Master Offline

Default Re: Bleach The Legend Begins

=P oh darn title errors