Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 11-14-2007, 10:36 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Re: That's it, I'm addicted

I'm not addicted to Pokemon...no

But still, I do wish that Pokemon were real, it'd be really nice

LoaferBoyzX

Click the Pokeball......to feed it Neptunium!

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Pickleboy Offline

Talking Re: That's it, I'm addicted

If Pokemone were real, I'd totaly have a Squirtle named Mizutaiho hatched from an egg so I could raise it on my own and teach it lot's of awsome stuff. I'd groom it and make sure it was in mint condition so I could enter it in Contest, but battle with it to be powerful too. I'd give him a red scarf to wear, though I'd make sure I could bake poffins that that increase all of his conditions! Even after evolution, It would be like this... Ash is to Pikachu as I am to Squirtle! I'd even teach Squirtle how to play sports so it would keep in shape AND we'd have fun together. And I would train it to KO Salamence's upon sight! And when it evolves into Blastoise, I'm gonna teach it to travel via Water Jets, like Green did in the Manga with HER Blastoise! And I will attempt to teach my Squirtle human language (though I doubt it could happen, but will-power is my specialty!)

... That's not TOO obsesive... right? You THINK I'm joking, but I'm totaly serious! <.< >.>
Old 11-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Shadow From The Deep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I wish that Pokemon were real. It would be so cool. I would have an Absol and many other Pokemon. I would train them really hard and become one of the best. It would be so fun going all over the world when you turn 10.

Hatch: 1545
Pikachu: 1590
Raichu: 1650
Done: 1830

Old 11-15-2007, 03:32 AM
Pickleboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow From The Deep View Post
I wish that Pokemon were real. It would be so cool. I would have an Absol and many other Pokemon. I would train them really hard and become one of the best. It would be so fun going all over the world when you turn 10.
Yeah, except, that's SO unrealistic. A 10 year old would hardly ever be able to do a WHOLE journey intelligently. Let's face it... they're 10!
Old 11-15-2007, 03:55 AM
edelweiss Offline

Send a message via AIM to edelweiss

Oh, how I wish that that we all lived in the Pokemon world.
I would not be feeling guilty about going on PE2K instead of
completing homework and applications because I would be
on a journey... somewhere.

Eh - I would probably still be a procrastinator, though ^^;.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:36 AM
Char Offline
New Trainer

I was thinking you could go on a journey when you turned 18. You can have and train a Pokemon beginning at age 10. You just couldn't travel off on your own. Sounds more realistic like that?
Old 11-15-2007, 06:45 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

I used to wish{desperately} ages ago that Pokemon should be real. ;P

But now, it's somewhat lesser. I'm not that interested in pokemon, though I'd love a few running around in my house. Anything except a Groudon or a Snorlax or something. Or a Kyogre in the tub...
Old 11-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Razior Offline
Experienced Trainer

It would be soo cool if Pokemons were real! But actually, if possible I do wish that the Pokemon Company or Nintendo to make a device or something that contains a "digital" Pokemon. Somewhat like Yugioh..like how the "thing" would appear and listen to your commands in the anime series?? I think that the technology of nowadays could actually make this come true!

Think about how cool would it be to have a Charizard for you to fly in the sky or a Torterra for you to just show off!
Old 11-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Gold Groudon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Groudon Send a message via MSN to Gold Groudon

You wish pokemon were real. Pfft, I wish i was a pokemon :P.

I wish I had my Salamence, my Unbeatable Gaurdian to which no one would he fall. And my beloved T-tar, he who Pish him off would live a painful life of broken limbs. I also wish that my old friend Groudon were here with his sister, Rayquaza.

Keepin it Simple
Pearl: Ben
FC:4983-2039-2445
(If i cant remember it now, i might as well just throw the game away...)
Old 11-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Yay, i'm not the only one. Whenever i lack speed or something, i always say 'The power of Arcanine', LOL. I think it's a god or something.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:09 PM
CAPTAIN GLIGAR Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to CAPTAIN GLIGAR

Yes i do want this. But i realize it would be creepy. Because one time i saw a photoshoped cat made into an Umbreon. It was creepy. Trust me. o_O

"What's up? N00b?"
"i riting fanfikshon"
"That sucks?"
"no it wil rawk rok hard"

[Invader Chatot Chatter][URPG of crap][The Underdog Alliance]
I loove graphics.

Old 11-15-2007, 01:14 PM
--YuGiOHHHH-- Offline

IF pokemon were really I would be a trusty arsinist with my lovely asiistant MAgacargo XDD.
MYY WIFI RECORD. 368-57. WHHOOO DARES TO CHALLENGE ME? MUAHAHA. I MAY BE NEW HERE BUT I AM NOT NEW AT HEART. I LOVE YOU ALL JUST AS I LOVE THE LORRD. NO NOT LORD VOLDEMORT SILLY I MEAN LORD MOLDY PANTS! GIGGLE GIGGLE GACK GACK! CHICKEN. XDDX
I MULL OF MA SHEEN XDDD
Old 11-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Shinx22 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Shinx22 Send a message via Yahoo to Shinx22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mew ruler View Post
O ya. Definately like me. I don't know how it started, but now me and my friend always just talk about if pokemon were real and just imagine. It would, i swear, be the freaking coolest thing ever. I have literally prayed for it ^_^ I would frickin own battles, and double battles with my friend(like the only other guy around who likes pokemon) and we would have fun adventures and pwn marriland and suff lol. I would totally have my pets be sentret and shuckle. Sentret named Santa and Shuckle is Soop. I cannot get over how amazing it would be. fantasies... also, when ever we see a bunny or something we whisper "buneary" and laugh and everyone else wonders what were laughing about cuz they dont like pokemon they think its dumb >:I
Yay, glad there is someone who thinks just like me, I accidentally called one of my cats a Skitty yesterday, and now whenever I see birds I call them Starly. Makes me wish pokemon were really real, but I think that they'd look better than the photoshopped pictures because they'd be the real thing. I also wish I had someone who was as obsessed with pokemon as I am in real life. But my younger brother says he has a friend who is obsessed with pokemon so he's going to introduce me. He says whenever his friend talks there's at least something about pokemon that he speaks. That's just like me now. I play outside a little more often now because I pretend to go out and catch more pokemon, like right now I have a Turtwig and a Shinx, I want a Starly too. [defiantly over-obsessed.] And several times I've called my dog a poochyena [one of my favorite pokemon.] We'll have to chat more Mew Ruler.
Evolves: 132
Level 100: 312
Old 11-15-2007, 02:49 PM
XxDarkSasukeUchiha86 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinx22 View Post
Yay, glad there is someone who thinks just like me, I accidentally called one of my cats a Skitty yesterday, and now whenever I see birds I call them Starly. Makes me wish pokemon were really real, but I think that they'd look better than the photoshopped pictures because they'd be the real thing. I also wish I had someone who was as obsessed with pokemon as I am in real life. But my younger brother says he has a friend who is obsessed with pokemon so he's going to introduce me. He says whenever his friend talks there's at least something about pokemon that he speaks. That's just like me now. I play outside a little more often now because I pretend to go out and catch more pokemon, like right now I have a Turtwig and a Shinx, I want a Starly too. [defiantly over-obsessed.] And several times I've called my dog a poochyena [one of my favorite pokemon.] We'll have to chat more Mew Ruler.
i think it would be awsome if pokemon were real then we could battle and trade and go to gyms and stuff like that im not that obbessed with pokemon but i still think it would be awsome as heck

Old 11-15-2007, 08:41 PM
Llama Commando Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Llama Commando

OMG I so wish pokemon was real. I'd have tons just walking around my house, I'd go out on a journey and pwn Gym Leaders and stuff... Yeah, that would be the coolest thing EVER!!!!

PE2K's Resident Michigan State Spartan