Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-11-2007, 02:36 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default Re: Pokemon Island: Lockdown! (SU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post
I don't get it.
1. Discussion in discussion thread
2. The current thing going on in the RP now will support the more important events in the future as well as future fights.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:43 AM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra

Save me a spot, Kekky! I wanna be Flash the Volbeat.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:44 AM
Lord94 Offline
Elite Trainer

oh god. Flash the Volbeat?
Old 11-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra

As my banner once said, "Don't Hate". And I love Volbeat. I could have easily done "Pidge the Pidgey" or "Farry the Farfetch'd"
Old 11-11-2007, 02:56 AM
Lord94 Offline
Elite Trainer

On second thoughts Flash is lovely. I;m glad to have you on board!
Old 11-11-2007, 03:13 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post
Save me a spot, Kekky! I wanna be Flash the Volbeat.
Then it is done: Reserved
Old 11-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Lord94 Offline
Elite Trainer

when you say we will start soon, how long is soon?
Old 11-11-2007, 03:18 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
when you say we will start soon, how long is soon?
We have already started...
Where have you been?
Old 11-11-2007, 03:24 AM
Xtra Offline
Banned

I hope it's good!

Name: Flash
Species: Volbeat
Appareance:Flash where's a scarf of blue color, given to him mother Illu. The scarf lies around his neck, and his eyes are a strange blue.
Personality: Flash is some what outgoing. He is never a worry wort and doesn't have a care in the world. He always is smilling, in times of danger, or in times or hardship. He is a optimist, and at times, nothing can bring him down. Depression doesn't exist to him, and neither does sadness, or anxiety. Yet, he is a tough one. Ever Volbeat in his family was given the Trabajador Badge, for hard workers. Flash, was first to get two. He works hard, and doesn't stop till it's done. Yet, this is annoying. Flash's optimism a,lways clashes with other people, and causes him to be thought of as annoying. A philosopher, he is always asking "Who?" or "How?". Flash has constantly been an announce to his entire family for as long as he has been born.

Biography: Flash was born in the Root Village. Born with a terrible disease. This disease made it so he couldn't produce the energy or making his tail glow. He also was born mute. The disease was called Tanisa's Revenge, and after a while, Flash was sent into a comma. At the time, Illu and Barry hadn't named Flash, and when docters told them that he wasn't going to stay alive to see one month, they knew they were going to name him Flash. How his life was over so quickly. But on the night of the doctor's appointment, a Jynx came up to them.

"Your boy is dying, I see." The Jynx whispered. "You wish for a cure?" Illu and Barry stared at the Jynx, and at the pail little Volbeat larvae. It's face a light blue grey, and it's nice piece puffy and pink. The pokemon was dying quickly, and they wanted him to live.

"Yes please. We'll do anything! Just help our son." Illu replied, in the verge of tears. The Jynx held a sympathetic look. Then pointed to the Volcano.

"That ashes of this mountain hold an aroma. The aroma is the blood the Goddess Tanisa. The essence will clear the boy completely within weeks." The Jynx said quietly, touching Flash's head.

"Where will we stay though?" Barry said. Flash coughed, and scoffed. The three pokemon stared at the boy.

"You can stay in the Village of the Ash. There's you will face great misfortune. It is hot at all times, and this will mess with your nature. They're are many Slugma and Macargo here too. Along with Koffing. Fire Pokemon originate here, and this will clash with your health and type. Yet, the ash will heal your boy. One month from now, if you follow my directions and head up the dormant volcano tonight, your son will be able to talk.

"What about his tail?" Illu said worriedly.

"His tail....it will usable. But he won't learn to control it anytime soon. The symptoms will die, but the sickness is still. Your son will have incredible hot flashes, and fevers, and will become exhausted and overwork quickly. He will go into emotional flurries without notice, though he shall not die. When the day comes that your son will glow his tail on notice, the world itself will soon be at end. And when this happens, your son will notice the true meaning of the word honor." And with that, The Jynx was gone with a singly gust.

That night, they followed her directions. The scaled the mountain, and at the peak, the located the Ash Village. The area was filled with fire and poison types, and though kind and sweet, the natures clashed. Within weeks, color was given to the Volbeat larvae. Soon, it talked and floated. It's tail did not flash. But on one day, as Flash played with a local Slugma , his father came and took him away. His father had been burned by his boss, a jerky Torkoal, and the family of Illumise and Volbeat to fled down the mountain, to the Branch Village. But his time in this village was short. Only two years. They day the left, a great tragedy happened. Flash remembers that day. He was 2 years old, and on the day his father would teach him how to find Lum Berries, a strange thing happened. A golem came rolling down the mountain from the Ash Village. It must have been racing with another, for from the horizon, another Golem was racing down the north side of the mountain. The Golem attracted a crowd outside the town, as it got closer, it revealed the Pokemon was huge! And as it rolled down, it went up a small hill, and the boulder pokemon went flying. It was going, going, going, gone. Before they knew it, the Golem had landed on they're house, and they had to move again.

Mina, and Flash moved with their parent's back to the Root Village, where they reside today. The father took a job as a town assistant, while the mother helped the seniors. Mina took up a part time job babysitting, and Flash has done numerous deeds around the town. Everyone knows his name, and he is considered a brave little kid.
Role Playing Example: I had an RP along time ago called Denko Explorers
Other: Flash is afraid of the dark. He hasn't gotten a hold of glowing his tail yet, and it only does off if he is scared, or angry.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:24 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post

I hope it's good!

Name: Flash
Species: Volbeat
Appareance:Flash where's a scarf of blue color, given to him mother Illu. The scarf lies around his neck, and his eyes are a strange blue.
Personality: Flash is some what outgoing. He is never a worry wort and doesn't have a care in the world. He always is smilling, in times of danger, or in times or hardship. He is a optimist, and at times, nothing can bring him down. Depression doesn't exist to him, and neither does sadness, or anxiety. Yet, he is a tough one. Ever Volbeat in his family was given the Trabajador Badge, for hard workers. Flash, was first to get two. He works hard, and doesn't stop till it's done. Yet, this is annoying. Flash's optimism a,lways clashes with other people, and causes him to be thought of as annoying. A philosopher, he is always asking "Who?" or "How?". Flash has constantly been an announce to his entire family for as long as he has been born.

Biography: Flash was born in the Root Village. Born with a terrible disease. This disease made it so he couldn't produce the energy or making his tail glow. He also was born mute. The disease was called Tanisa's Revenge, and after a while, Flash was sent into a comma. At the time, Illu and Barry hadn't named Flash, and when docters told them that he wasn't going to stay alive to see one month, they knew they were going to name him Flash. How his life was over so quickly. But on the night of the doctor's appointment, a Jynx came up to them.

"Your boy is dying, I see." The Jynx whispered. "You wish for a cure?" Illu and Barry stared at the Jynx, and at the pail little Volbeat larvae. It's face a light blue grey, and it's nice piece puffy and pink. The pokemon was dying quickly, and they wanted him to live.

"Yes please. We'll do anything! Just help our son." Illu replied, in the verge of tears. The Jynx held a sympathetic look. Then pointed to the Volcano.

"That ashes of this mountain hold an aroma. The aroma is the blood the Goddess Tanisa. The essence will clear the boy completely within weeks." The Jynx said quietly, touching Flash's head.

"Where will we stay though?" Barry said. Flash coughed, and scoffed. The three pokemon stared at the boy.

"You can stay in the Village of the Ash. There's you will face great misfortune. It is hot at all times, and this will mess with your nature. They're are many Slugma and Macargo here too. Along with Koffing. Fire Pokemon originate here, and this will clash with your health and type. Yet, the ash will heal your boy. One month from now, if you follow my directions and head up the dormant volcano tonight, your son will be able to talk.

"What about his tail?" Illu said worriedly.

"His tail....it will usable. But he won't learn to control it anytime soon. The symptoms will die, but the sickness is still. Your son will have incredible hot flashes, and fevers, and will become exhausted and overwork quickly. He will go into emotional flurries without notice, though he shall not die. When the day comes that your son will glow his tail on notice, the world itself will soon be at end. And when this happens, your son will notice the true meaning of the word honor." And with that, The Jynx was gone with a singly gust.

That night, they followed her directions. The scaled the mountain, and at the peak, the located the Ash Village. The area was filled with fire and poison types, and though kind and sweet, the natures clashed. Within weeks, color was given to the Volbeat larvae. Soon, it talked and floated. It's tail did not flash. But on one day, as Flash played with a local Slugma , his father came and took him away. His father had been burned by his boss, a jerky Torkoal, and the family of Illumise and Volbeat to fled down the mountain, to the Branch Village. But his time in this village was short. Only two years. They day the left, a great tragedy happened. Flash remembers that day. He was 2 years old, and on the day his father would teach him how to find Lum Berries, a strange thing happened. A golem came rolling down the mountain from the Ash Village. It must have been racing with another, for from the horizon, another Golem was racing down the north side of the mountain. The Golem attracted a crowd outside the town, as it got closer, it revealed the Pokemon was huge! And as it rolled down, it went up a small hill, and the boulder pokemon went flying. It was going, going, going, gone. Before they knew it, the Golem had landed on they're house, and they had to move again.

Mina, and Flash moved with their parent's back to the Root Village, where they reside today. The father took a job as a town assistant, while the mother helped the seniors. Mina took up a part time job babysitting, and Flash has done numerous deeds around the town. Everyone knows his name, and he is considered a brave little kid.
Role Playing Example: I had an RP along time ago called Denko Explorers
Other: Flash is afraid of the dark. He hasn't gotten a hold of glowing his tail yet, and it only does off if he is scared, or angry.
And so you are accepted.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Yip to the ee!
Thanks, Kekky!
Old 11-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Lord94 Offline
Elite Trainer

Why didn't you guys tell me you had started? Now it's going to be a challenge to even get Eevee into the plot.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Why didn't you guys tell me you had started? Now it's going to be a challenge to even get Eevee into the plot.
You were told, you just weren't paying enough attention, but you're fitting in fine. You won't really need to try hard to fit into the plot until the next major event, after the one coming up.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:39 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Can I still sign-up? I've got one halfway done.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedros View Post
Can I still sign-up? I've got one halfway done.
Yes, sign ups are still open.