Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:21 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO
Default Re: Pokemon Region Journey 2 RPG.

OOC: Guess what? My new Magby hatched!

"This is it, Arthur!", the man said me, while the huge Pidgeot landed in a empty area, "Hoenn!"

Magby and I jumped into the ground, followed by the Pidgeot trainer, who extended his hand towards me.

"Thank you, Julius!", I said, giving Julius a firm handshake, "I can't wait to find those Pokémon you told me about!"

Magby and I were there, in Hoenn, in order to begin our journey chasing the most rare Pokémon in the all Region.
The man jumped on the backs of his Pidgeot and the Pokémon soonly took of, creating a huge wind around me and my Pokémon.

"If you need something, just ask me!", Julius shouted, while I saw him disappearing in the sky, "Good luck!"

Magby and I waved back at the man, who disappeared quickly in the blue sky.

"Soo...", I sighed, "We have to go..." - I took a folded map, from my pocket - "Well... Littleroot Town, is where we have to go first!"

Magby looked up at my face, which seemed a bit confused by the time. Then the two of us heard some battling noises: there were two trainers battling with each other.

"Well... Maybe those guys can help us...", I said, walking towards the battle arena.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khalid Send a message via MSN to Khalid

Khalid thought and smiled 'If that hits Abomasnow then he will faint.'

Khalid watched as both attacks collided into each other causing a powerful explosion. Jolteon was sent flying backwards as was Abomasnow. Khalid was suprised to see both pokemon faint. Khalid wasn't sure how it happened. Maybe they were both as strong as each other. Khalid looked at Keiru and sighed.

"Oh, I could've sworn my attack would've won." Khalid said disappiontedly.

Old 11-10-2007, 01:46 PM
MikaelO Offline

As soon as the battle ended, Arthur and his Magby walked calmly towards one of the trainers, who seemed to have a Jolteon. His Jolteon and the other Abomasnow collapsed at the same time.

"Excuse me...", Arthur appologised, politely, looking at his Jolteon, "You have a nice trained Jolteon there, but... Can you help me and Magby?"
Old 11-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Khalid turned to a young trainer who approached Khalid. Khalid smiled pleasantly at him. Khalid heard what Arthur had said and nodded in agreement. Though, he didn't know much about how to train a pokemon. He was just learning himself. Khalid kneeled down and patted Magby on the head. He smiled at the little pokemon. Khalid got his pokeball out and returned Jolteon so he could rest. Khalid looked at Arthur and back at Magby.

"By the way my name Khalid and Sure, what do you want me to do?" Khalid asked.

Last edited by Khalid; 11-10-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:18 PM
MikaelO Offline

Arthur looked at the trainer's face and then put up a shock face.

"Oh my God...", he shouted, in shock, "You're Khalid! Drako told me a lot about you! The journeys, the adventures..."

Arthur was terrified by the presence of Khalid; Magby was just delighted for being patted by someone he did knew nothing about.
The boy quickly grabbed Khalid's hand a started to shake it quite hard.

"Just wait, untill I tell Drako, how his friend is!", Arthur said happily, and then put up a serious face, "Well... Back to business!"

He took the folded map, again from his pocket and then unfolded it.

"Me and Magby, were sent to study Hoenn's rare Pokémon, and...well... We don't know anything about the Pokémon of this Region nor the cities and villages... Could you help us find out Littleroot Town?", Arthur asked.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Khalid was startled by Arthurs little rant. Khalid rembered Drako. Such good times he had with him. Khalid remembered the old gang. Him, Drako & Mishel. He wondered what happened to them after that incident. Khalid looked back at Arthur who was asking for Littleroot Town. Khalid smiled because it was obvious that the trainer never came to Hoenn before.

"Well, your in Littleroot Town. So, your here to study pokemon not to train and battle with them?" Khalid impressed.

A kid that age would usually die to become a trainer and would leave home at the earliest age. Khalid was certainly getting mixed signals weren't he?

Old 11-10-2007, 02:47 PM
MikaelO Offline

"Well, your in Littleroot Town. So, your here to study pokemon not to train and battle with them?", Khalid answered.

Arthur looked at him and then at Magby, who was laughing silently.

"Ohh...In that case, we have half work done!", Arthur said, laughing nervously, beacause he was a little embarrassed, "Me and Magby are here to find some rare Pokémon! Drako went away from Celestic Town to train his Exploud, and Father Julius had to find other trainer to send to collect new species!"

Arthur showed Khalid a bunch of PokeBalls, from different types.

"You see... I have to find lots of Pokémon!", Arthur sighed.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Khalid looked at Arthur plainly when he said "You see... I have to find lots of Pokémon!". It almost sounded as if Drako wanted Arthur to find Khalid. Khalid knew Drako very well and he knew he was smart enough to manipulate and use psychology on Arthur to send him to Hoenn where Drako knew where Khalid.

"Well, I'm going pokemon catching in a while so do you want to come with?" Khalid asked as he smiled.

Khalid threw his pokeballs and out came Umbroen & Jolteon. These pokemon were Khalid's fathers and he passed it down to Khalid because his father gave Espoen & Flareon to his older brother. Khalid's dad was a Eevee fanatic and researched them and took samples to find out why the evolved the way they did.

"Magby seems cute but he needs training if you wanna catch pokemon's with him. I can help you train him." Khalid said.

Old 11-10-2007, 03:14 PM
MikaelO Offline

"Well, I'm going pokemon catching in a while so do you want to come with?", Khalid asked, smiling, "Magby seems cute but he needs training if you wanna catch pokemon's with him. I can help you train him."

"Yeah, that would be cool!", Arthur answered, looking at Magby who was ready for a good battle performance, "Well... It's up to the Pokémon! What do you think Magby?"

"Mag-Magby!", the Pokémon answered happily. He just loved the train time, when he could do those attacks that would improve his body and shock everyone else.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Yeah, that would be cool!" Khalid smiled at Arthur and threw his pokeball and out came Umbroen. Umbroen wasn't like some Umbroe who frawned most of the time. He was happy and vibrant but serious when it came to battling.

"This is Umbroen. Magby, your first challenge is to use ember on Umbroen but you gotta be quick because he'll be using Agility. You got that Arthur help Magby make a hit on Umbroen..GO!"

Umbroen began usuing agility. Appearing and disappearing from once place to another. Khalid watched as Umbroen used his abilities sharply.

Old 11-10-2007, 03:41 PM
MikaelO Offline

Khalid's Umbreon came out of his Pokéball and used Agility.

"This is Umbroen. Magby, your first challenge is to use ember on Umbroen but you gotta be quick because he'll be using Agility. You got that Arthur help Magby make a hit on Umbroen..GO!"

Arthur looked at Khalid and then giggled along with Magby.

"Using Ember in a Pokémon that uses Agility, isn't the best strategy to hit him, is it?", Arthur explained to Khalid, "Well...Let me show you how to hit a Agility Umbreon with an Ember!"

Magby looked at all the images Umbreon was creating due to his Agility attack.

"Magby... Use Smokescreen!", Arthur demanded.

The small Pokémon started to cover all the field with black smoke, which he was spiting from his mouth. Soonly the Umbreon and Magby would disappear in the smoke.

"Now... Smog it!"

Magby stopped spiting black smoke and changed it to a purple gas, coming out from his mouth. Umbreon seemed to be less agitated.

"Ember!"
, Arthur demanded and the Pokémon started to spit fire balls, from his mouth.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:44 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

Seb continue walking along with Flareon. He was extremely hungry and he still hadn't came across a restaurant.

"I'm hungry," he complained to himself. "Plus I still hadn't found a place to eat."

Seb continued walking until he came across two guys.

"Hey!" he yelled. "Any of you know where I can find something to eat?"

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Old 11-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Umbroen then sensed the ember and used sand-attack to see clearer and saw the ember heading towards him. Umbroen quickly used agility once more and then appeared next to Khalid.

"Cockiness doesn't help you. Your pokemon feel exactly the same way as you do and if you are overly-confident then the chances are your pokemons will be cocky aswell."

Khalid turned to another trainer. Khalid was sort of getting a message that people were attracted to him for some reason. Khalid smiled at the young trainer or whatever and looked through his backpack and got out a mega-sized bag of nachos. halid handed some to the stranger.

"Here and your welcome."
Khalid said.

Old 11-10-2007, 03:57 PM
MikaelO Offline

Arthur was impressed how the Umbreon dodged the attack so fast, making it useless. Magby was surprised too.

"Wel... I guess I'll have to train a little harder!", Atrhur said, walking towards Magby and patting him, "But right, now... We have some work to do!"

Arthur and Magby walked towards Khalid and the other trainer, who had just arrived.

"It was nice to meet you, Khalid, but...", Arthur sighed, sadly because he didn't want to leave, "Me and Magby have work to do..."
Old 11-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: MikaelO, you are 1 funny character.

Khalid was suprised he was leaving. Khalid didn't want him to leave but he had training to do. Khalid waved at him hoping he would appear some time later.

"Well, next time i'll have a proper pokemon battle with you." Khalid said.

Khalid sighed at himself and looked at Arthur. Khalid turned to the new person infront of and smiled.

"Hi, i'm Khalid...."