Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Pokemon High School II: Dawn of Darkness

OOC: Is he expecting me to get on?

IC:
Daniel looked at Zion, before looking at his brother.
"I am only coming if Kyle comes too." Daniel whispered.
Kyle looked at D, and shrugged.
"I actually dunno what's going on here.." He said, sighing.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:07 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Caleb put his head down. "I wasn't talking to you, I know just got here! I'm not stupid!" Caleb looked at D and sighed. "So, I know you won't snap at me D, what's going on here?" Charmander ran up behind Caleb.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 11-05-2007, 09:16 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

OOC: Yes, he is.

IC:

"No, he can't come. No one can know about this, but you. You have the power to awaken him. You, and you only. Now, come on!" said Zion. His eyes shifted to D, "You.....you seem to have potential. But, you look like one of those hero people." he pulled out a pokeball. "Go, my servant! Destroy them!" he tossed it, and out came a Flygon, "Once you have finished with them, return to base, XD036." and at that, he took off, but at a low altitude, so that if Daniel decides to come.

"What the!!!" exclaimed D. D and Espeon stared down the Flygon, "Espeon..." D turned to the others, "You guys, get out of here, now! I'll take care of this! Get ready, Espeon!" said D. They got into a battle stance. What's up with that guy? How come he did this? It's all so confusing...
Old 11-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Fiery Houndoom Offline
Experienced Trainer

"No way!" shouted Ember indignantly, "You can't tell me what to do! Besides, I never pass up a good battle." She stood widened her stance and looked up at the flygon, which was hovering in midair, waiting for an opening. "Darkflame," she roared "use flamethrower!"
Darkflames paws flared even brighter as he bounded forward to do his trainer's bidding. He snarled momentarily, the a scorching stream of flame erupted from between his gaping jaws, straight toward the hostile flygon. The attack was so hot that all the snow nearby melted instantly.

My VPP stats|My URPG stats

Last edited by Fiery Houndoom; 11-05-2007 at 09:41 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Elana walked nervously through the party. It was her first day and she was pretty nervous. Her Pidgeot landed on her shoulder. Lots of people were interacting. "Maybe I should say hi to someone?" she thought. But she let that thought drift away. Then she saw Khalid with his Umbreon. "He looks new..." thought Elana as she came up closer. "Hi."

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 11-05-2007, 09:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

"Well you kids have fun now." Caleb walked back to his party to find Ryan holding his pupitar. "Ryan My God come in, sorry I was gone." Caleb walked inside. "Hmmm nothing has changed here. He walked around to look for Amie, but no luck. "Then I'll look for some new students." he thought.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

As I woke up in the middle of the night I snuck very quietly past mt sleeping Pikachu and he woke up and secretly fallowed when he saw I made some cookies he jumped on the table Pikachu your awake! i screamed hopping to not wake any dorm members then we ate after that then went outside....... we begain a snowball fight Pikachu made millions of little ones when then I only made one one "BIG" one and rolled it down a hill at pikachu his SNOWMELT meter fell to 000HP Snowe melt stareted at 500HP and evrey time you get hit hit lowers when it gets to 0000 you loose so...I won! then we.............

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^

Last edited by Monkey Boy; 11-05-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Ryan was frozen in place, holding Ziska. "A bit of help here?" he asked through his frozen teeth. He had been standing out here for hours and his presented were probabaly more frozen than him. Ryan found Ziska frozen to his arm. "Damn."

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 11-05-2007, 09:47 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The Flygon just floated there, watching as the fire approached it. At the last moment, Flygon's eyes glowed black, and a shield of dark matter appeared, and deflected the attack. "Wh-what?.....How could it do that?....." said D. Then he looked at Espeon, "You ready?" asked D. Espeon nodded, then his eye's started glowing. "PSHYCHIC!!!" yelled D commandingly. An invisible force shot out of nowhere, and pounded against Flygon's shield, it didn't work. The attack subsided, and the shield dissapated. Flygon shot into the air, and was covered in a black aura. It shot down at a rapid pace at Darkflame, "Ahh....Look out, Ember!" claimed D looking over at the girl.

OOC: It's using Shadow Blitz by the way.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:51 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Boy View Post
As I woke up in the middle of the night I snuck past Pikachu and he woke up and secretly fallowed when he saw I made some cockies he jumped on the table we ate then went outside....... we begain a snowball fight Piakchu made millions of little ones when then I only made one one "BIG" one and rolled it down a hill at piakchu his SNOWMELT meter fell to 000HP and I won! then we.............
Add more detail PLEASE!!!! Look at the other posts.

Oh, and guys, I just made a new RP. It's custom made, so I hope it turns out good.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Fiery Houndoom Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Darkflame!" Shouted Ember, her voice now had an edge of panic to it "Dodge, hurry!"
The houndoom quickly moved to one side, but he was not quick enough. The flygon hit a glancing blow that clipped him on the shoulder. Darkflame was sent flying and landed sprawled in the snow.
"Darkflame!" Said Ember again, taking a step toward her motionless pokemon.
The sound of his beloved trainer uttering his name was like a stimulant for the houndoom. He lept to his feet and ran over to her, wincing whenever he put weight on his injured shoulder.

My VPP stats|My URPG stats
Old 11-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Amie sigh as she looked around for Calebs house. That last plane just had to have been delayed. That made her late for the party, plus it was nippy out. All of a sudden a flash of light burst out of a corner in the distance. ``I`ll bet there that`s Caleb`s place`` whispered the girl, taking another step, and sinking deeper into the snow.

Amie had ignored the battle, not even noticing that D was there. ``Bunch of impatient fighters`` whispered the teen sighing. She rang the doorbell of the house with imense trouble, shivering from the cold and struggling to hold the gifts. Being from the warm portside Olivine city, she was not used to snow or chilly weather. ``Answer the door already`` screamed Amie in her mind., almost dropping D`s present. ``Now look what I almost did`` thought the teenager sighing.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-05-2007, 11:59 PM

Caleb opened the door. "Amie!" He said brightly. "Come in, Come in! Its been so long hasn't it?" He said. He took her coat and hung it up. "Would you like some hot Chacolate?" He asked the girl. "So, how've you been at home?"

Old 11-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Ryan finally got in the house and saw Caleb conversing with Amie. He decided to take a chance. "Hello," Ryan asked nervously. "How's it going?" Ziska frowned, somehow, and waddled over. "I'm suprised you didn't let me in, Caleb."

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 11-06-2007 at 12:12 AM.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:15 AM

"Did you try to ringing the doorbell" He asked shaking his head. 'Wow I haven't seen you sence you tried to kill us all..." He looked at Amie and sighed. "But thats over now, nice to see you here!" He said brightly