Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Pokemon High School II: Dawn of Darkness

Kyle looked up, seeing a notice board, and he stood up, before walking towards the board.
So..Caleb's having a party and didn't invite me? Kyle thought, frowning,Well..I'll never..
At that, Kyle stormed out of the School, and walked down the path.

Daniel watched as Kyle walked off, shrugging, before walking over to the notice board.
Party At Caleb's House. COME ONE COME ALL! It read.
Hmm.. I wonder what this 'party' will be like? Daniel thought, walking out of the school, and following close behind Kyle.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:56 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Caleb walked out of the bathroom. "Hmm, it must be the punch." He walked outside to see D talking to the girl. "Soo," he said. "Whats goin on? Do you guys want to come in or not?" Caleb asked the both of them.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 11-05-2007, 05:59 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

OOC: Has moonlight been on lately?

Having no answer from the girl, D and Espeon continued forward. They walked down the sidewalk. He looked up into the sky, and down just in time to see they had crossed paths with a boy, and somebody following him. Just after they passed, D stopped, "Hey! You two. What're you doing out on a night like this? Shouldn't you be inside right now?" he asked, and turned around. Espeon stared at the two men. He began growling.

Dragonite flew through the air. They passed over a neigborhood, "Dragonite, down there." said Zion. Dragonite obeyed it's masters orders, and landed. They had landed next to a group of teenagers. The two approached one in particular(Daniel). "You, Daniel, am I correct? Would you mind if I talked to you?" he looked at the other two, "In private?" D interrupted them, "And just who might you be?"

Last edited by dottio716; 11-05-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: Not in front of Kyle XD..

IC:
Daniel looked at Zion, and shrugged.
"Sure." He said,anger slightly showing in his eyes.
Kyle's eye twitched when Zion said 'Daniel'
Kyle looked at D, and sighed.
"I've been at the school." He said.

Old 11-05-2007, 06:37 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Zion led Daniel away from the boys. He turned around, "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Zion Kaharra. This, as you can plainly see, is Dragonite." The pokemon didn't even twitch, "But, this is no ordinary Dragonite. This Dragonite, contains power beyond you comprehension." Zion pulled out a pair of sunglasses from his pocket. "Try these on. Tell me what you see." Zion handed them to Daniel, and he also had a pair aswell. "Do you see, the black aura that surrounds Dragonite?"

"So you've seen the school huh? Kyle?" said D. "How is it?" D walked under the light post, the Crystal Pokeball around his neck gleamed with shining intensity. Espeon on the otherhand, know who this man was, still was unsure of him.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Kaioo Offline

Kyle shrugged.
"Big.." He said, staring at the Espeon.

Daniel looked at Zion, before nodding.
"Yeah." He replied,simply.
There was something about Zion that was mysterious to Daniel, and Daniel was suspicious of this, so remained cautious.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

After a long silence Caleb decided to go back inside. He looked back at the girl. "Your free to come in whenever." He looked around for D. "Where is he?" He asked his Charmander. "Char? Charmander??" He said and shruged. "Where could he have gone.....and where's Amie?" He was getting confused, "Ahh well...." He said as he drank punch. "Wait I threw up last time I drank this punch..." he looked around. "Oh.....Crap!" Caleb ran to the bathroom again and threw up.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khalid Send a message via MSN to Khalid

Khalid was walking past with his Umbroen. Khalid was sawa few teenagers and brushed them off because he didn't to get on the wrong side of people as he was the new kid. It was first day here and of course he hadn't got any friends because he ws obviously new.

"Hey Umbroen. It's our first day so let's not get into trouble."
Khalid saw Umbroen agree with him and they began walking. He turned his back for a seconf and bumped into Caleb. Khalid fell to the floor as did the other kid. Khalid quickly got up and brushed him off.

"I'm so sorry."

Old 11-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

//Hello, you know me - still my evil self - CAN WE HAVE TEAMS!!!! Do we have to repost EVERYTHING????//
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)
Old 11-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Ryan looked at the door. His ass was freezing off and Ziska was frozen. "What a load of bull." Ryan muttered to himself and took his frozen Pokemon and prepaered to knock down the door.
"Pupitar," Ziska said.
"Sorry buddy," Ryan said as he swung the rock pokemon.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 11-05-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Fiery Houndoom Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ember looked at Caleb "I--" but she was cut off by the sudden appearance of the men and the dragonite. Without looking to see if Caleb was following, she ran down the sidewalk to where Daniel and the men were and stopped. Darkflame, who had been running alongside Ember, came to a sudden halt. His hackles went up and he slowly advanced toward the dragonite, a vicious growl erupting from his throat. Something about this pokemon wasn't right.

My VPP stats|My URPG stats

Last edited by Fiery Houndoom; 11-05-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:39 PM

Caleb walked out of the bathroom. that was the worst punch I've ever tasted. He sighed. "Where are Amie and D?" He was getting impatient. "Fine I'll just check out side." He looked outside and saw something happening. "Charmander lets go!" "Char!" They ran over to see that girl facing a Dragonite. "Woah whats goin on here?" he asked the girl.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Kaioo Offline

Kyle turned his head towards Daniel,Ember,Zion and Caleb.
What the heck is going on? Kyle thought, before sighing, and running towards the 4.
Daniel took of the sunglasses, handing them back to Zion, before being interupted.
A growl sounded from somewhere behind Daniel, and he didn't move.
"Woah whats goin on here?" (quoted from Pichu)
Daniel turned towards Caleb and Ember.
"A discussion between me and him" He said angrily, motioning to Zion,"Until you interupted."
His eyes glowed a fiery red, anger deep in his eyes.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:49 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Zion continued, "You'd like to know why the aura is there, wouldn't you? Well, that Dragonite is a Shadow Pokemon!" He paused so it would sink in. "Now, the reason I've come for you is this. We've been looking for someone with power. Someone who could succesfully use this." he pulled out another object. It looked like a shell, some kind of....flute. "This, is the Azure Flute....."

Just then Ember came. And so did Caleb, they were looking at the Dragonite. "Woah! What's going on here?" he said. D shifted is attention. "Huh? What about what?" said D. He turned around, and saw the Dragonite from before.
Zion realized that they had been spotted, "Dragonite, let's go! Daniel, I'll explain more later." He hopped on the pokemon, and waited for Daniel. "Where are you going?" asked D. Espeon turned from Kyle, and looked at the Dragonite. He began growling again.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Fiery Houndoom Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Do I look like I know?" she snapped at Caleb, "I only got here a few seconds before you, genius."
She made no move to restrain Darkflame who had begun to circle the dragonite, still growling loudly.

Edit: sorry, late post...

My VPP stats|My URPG stats

Last edited by Fiery Houndoom; 11-05-2007 at 07:57 PM.