Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-05-2007, 12:32 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Pokemon High School II: Dawn of Darkness

Finally, we're starting starting!!!
Discussion Thread

~Plot~
It's the Final Year for our students here at Pokemon High, Giovanni hasn't been found, the School has been rebuilt, and a new Dean is coming. The past events of Regigigas, and the school's destruction is long forgotten. Everything is back to normal.
But hidden in the desert, in the midsts of the far away region of Orre, rumors are stirring that Cipher is returning once again. And this time, they have a new Pokemon in mind, with a new goal. The Sinnoh region, also the location of the newly rebuilt Pokemon High, is where they're headed. It's to the young adults of Pokemon High to stop them, as they have the skills required to defeat such a foe. With the help of friends, and some unexpected allies, the Shadow Pokemon can be stopped once again. And hopefully, Cipher will be defeated for good!

~Rules~
Abide all PE2K rules
No God-Modding
No bunnying unless permission is granted
Must be COMMITTED to the Rp
Your partner can't be a legend, and not very bigger than you.
Romance allowed, but no in-bed seriousness, only dating.
Mild Profanity allowed.
NO ONE-LINERS!!!!!
Large Pokemon can't be out of pokeball in buildings

~Members~
D Hudson and Espeon, aka Dottio716
Ryan Wiskerchen and Ziska(Pupitar), aka Kentucky_Fried_Torchic
Jesse Ingate and Poliwhirl, aka Plugger
RESERVED ,moonlight
Caleb Webster and Charmander, aka Pichu_master123
Monkey Boy and Pikachu, aka Monkey Boy
RESERVED , Mewchiro
Kyle Rilika and Arcanine, aka Kaioo
RESERVED , Fiery Houndoom
Naomi Shantez and Shadow(Umbreon), aka Crystal Momoyia
Elana Frost and Pidgeot, aka DarkSalamence
Daniel Rilika and Blaziken, aka Kaioo (Kyle's Evil Brother...)

Ok, Here we go! I'll start in the next post!!!

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 11-11-2007 at 11:51 PM. Reason: fixing link
Old 11-05-2007, 01:13 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokemon High School II: Dawn of Darkness

OOC: Beginning Story..........NOW!!!

IC:
It was a dark, and starry night. It was winter, and snowflakes filled the air. The earth was covered with snow. Christmas decorations covered the lawns and roofs of all the houses. And in the near distance, was a large building, Pokemon High School, having been newly rebuilt after the fiasco with Regigigas.

D stared at the beautiful structure. It was almost dome-shaped, but it's main shape was square. It's roof was like any other school, it was flat. At the side of it was a full-size Pokemon Stadium. All Official home School and District battles would be held there. If PMH was visiting, of course they'd battle at a different school.
D sipped from his cup of non-alchoholic, sparkling wine. He was on the porch of Caleb's house. Caleb was hosting a Christmas Party, and everyone was invited. Espeon walked onto the porch behind him, and said, "Espeon? Espeon, esp!" D was snapped into focus at the voice, and looked at him, "Presents are being opened now? Ok, let's go." replied the trainer, and the two walked back into the house. D grabbed the present he got Caleb, and Espeon grabbed Charmanders. Espeon wasn't wearing it's signiture bandana at the moment, instead he wore a red and green cotton scarf, and a red and green benie. The two approached Caleb and his Charmander. D and Espeon handed them they're gifts, "Hey, merry Christmas Caleb!" said D
Espeon said, "Espeon, Esp, Espeon! ("Merry Christmas Charmander!)"

OOC: By the way Pichu_Master, when you open the gifts, D got Caleb a custom Pokeball that resembles fire-type pokemon. Espeon got Charmander a green collar with the fire-type symbol as the dog tag.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:28 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

OOC:Hey I'm hosting a party! nice I like it!^^

IC:Caleb was having fun at the party he had. D walked in and said, "Merry christmas!" Caleb looked over at D. "Hey D!" He said brightly. D and Espeon handed them presents. Caleb opened his. "Ohh wow, it's a Costom Pokeball! Thanks a bunch D!" Caleb was really happy. Then Charmander opened his present. "Char!" It said happily looking at the fire dog tag. "Charmander, do you like it?" I asked him. The pokemon nodded yes and put it on and smiled.
"Ok, now you D!" Caleb handed him a present, as did Charmander to espeon.

OOC:Caleb got D, A nugget, 10 Hyper potions and a brand-new Pokenav. Charmander got Espeon a Spell collar, which boosts its psychic attacks X4

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 11-05-2007, 02:48 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: There's a reason it's a your house. I didn't want to have to clean up my house the next day
Also I PMed moonlight and the other reservations that we've started.

IC:
D and Espeon opened they're presents. D pulled out of the box a nugget, 10 Hyper Potions, and.... A brand new Pokenav! "Awe, sweet! A new Pokenav! Just what I needed. Thanks, Caleb." Then D looked at Espeon, who was holding a collar, "Hey, what's that buddy? Looks like a new collar." said D, kneeling down.
D studied the object for a moment, then came to a conclusion, "Hey, I know what that is! It's that Spell Collar we saw at the store, remember? It raises your Psychic power to a maximum!" Espeon jumped for joy upon hearing that, it quickly slipped on the collar. It's eyes glowed for a second from the charge. "Espeon!" he said happily.
Just then, D heard a noise coming from outside, and he quickly rushed to see what it was. "Gigaaaaaa!" it was a echoing voice. D knew what it was before he even opened the door. When he did open it though, he saw something different, "Prof. Oak! Wh-What are you doing here?!" asked D. Then he side-stepped Oak and looked for the noise, "How'd you get here?" he asked the Professer,
"Well, why don't you look for yourself?" said the old man. When D did find his answer, his jaw dropped, "Re-Re-Re-Regigigas? You rode Regigigas?!" exclaimed D. "No, but it wanted to come along, so I brought him with me! Funny, actually, Officer Jenny almost had a heart attack when I told her what was in this pokeball!" he dug in his coat, and revealed a Premier Ball. D remembered, he wanted the Crystal Pokeball empty, so he had Prof. Oak transfer Regigigas to a Premier Ball instead, "Oh...well." D walked over to the bemoth, "How's it goin' Gigas?" he said happier than every. The giant pokemon picked him up in his palm, aswell as Espeon, and waved with the other. "Gigaowww...!" it said.

OOC: Just a small cameo...
Old 11-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

OOC: I didn't get PMed.

RYan looked at the building, so filled with cheer, happiness and asorted presents. Ryan sighed, picked his present up out of the snow and knocked on the door. Ryan bit his lip and looked at Ziska. The pupitar was rolling happily in the snow when he hit the house and caused it to shake. Ryan shook his head and picked Ziska up.

OOC: Ryan got Caleb and charmander alarm clock and D a handcrafted Pokeball.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 11-05-2007, 03:01 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
OOC: I didn't get PMed.

RYan looked at the building, so filled with cheer, happiness and asorted presents. Ryan sighed, picked his present up out of the snow and knocked on the door. Ryan bit his lip and looked at Ziska. The pupitar was rolling happily in the snow when he hit the house and caused it to shake. Ryan shook his head and picked Ziska up.

OOC: Ryan got Caleb and charmander alarm clock and D a handcrafted Pokeball.
I meant the people that still have reservations, but I'll PM the others too, I guess..
Old 11-05-2007, 03:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Caleb looked outside. "D, who is iiiiitttttttttt ahhhhhh!" Caleb screamed startled. "Its Regigigas!" Then he looked at Professor Oak. "Oh, he's with you I presume. Caleb gave a relifed sigh. "Well come on in Oak......as for you Regigigas.....well I'm sorry your just too big." See ya inside guys" Caleb said. He went to the back room to get some more presents.

Old 11-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

OOC: Let's roll.

IC:
Kyle stared blankly out into the wintery night, the cold blazing against his body, both of them clashing as if they were swords.
He smiled slightly, and suddenly saw a shape walking up the path. At this, he stopped leaning against the wall and stood straight looking at the shape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
Daniel trudged through the snow in front of him, becoming closer to the High School. He could just make out the School through the snow, and as he grew closer, more details of the School could be seen. Suddenly, Daniel spotted his brother, Kyle, standing at the door, looking straight at him, and he froze.
Wait..He doesn't recognise me He thought, sighing, before continuing to walk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
"Hey, what are you doing here?" Kyle asked the person coming towards him, his arms folded over his chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, what are you doing here?" His Brother asked.
Daniel looked at Kyle, as if trying to make the obvious.
"To go to School..duh.." Daniel said, staring at his Younger Brother.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:34 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Hey PM, If you and Amie aren't dating, let's me and you have some kind of rivalry thing?

D, Espeon, and Regigigas watched as Prof. Oak and Caleb went inside. Then a few minutes later, he saw Ryan and Ziska. D waved to them, "Hey, Ryan, what's up? Or, should I say, what's down!?" he joked. Then he looked up at his friend, "Hey, Regigigas? Can you put me down?" The pokemon obeyed. Oak had given D the Preimier Ball before he left, "Alright, buddy, time to return." said D, and returned Regigigas to it's pokeball.
D walked back inside of the house, and met with Ryan, "Hey, Ryan. How's it going?" he asked. And he pulled a gift from behind his back, smiled, and handed it to Ryan. "I think you'll like it." he said.

OOC: Ryan got a Pokeradar and Ziska a necklace with a shard from a stone plate.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

OOC: Kyle couldn't of been invited because he 'was in the building' when it went boom.. or so people believed Anyway. Kyle is now a dorm roomie with both Amie and Daniel.. if we have dorms anyway..

IC:
Kyle stared at the man before him, and from his face, he could see that he was not much older than he himself. Kyle curiously examined Daniel.
Weird.. he reminds me of my brother... Kyle thought, looking at Daniel.

Daniel looked at Kyle, and raised an eyebrow.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing." Kyle replied, sighing. His breath appearing before him, and he turned, heading towards the door.
Daniel decided to follow, and both he and Kyle arrived in the High School.
Kyle took in the surroundings, smiling, before sitting down.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:49 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The mega ship rushed through the icy waters. Zion stood on the edge of the ship. He grinned, and looked up. There, were the Charizard and Flygon, just as expected. One of the crew members interupted him, "Sir! We're approaching Sinnoh, sir! We'll be docking in three hours." Zion didn't turn around, "Excellent. Prepare Shadow 005, I'll need to make some errands." said Zion, and dismissed the soldier.

Last edited by dottio716; 11-05-2007 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:42 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Umm...Sure, anyways, back to the RP

IC:
Zion soared through the skies. Shadow 005 was the one of the best Shadow Pokemon around. Being a Dragonite, he was the fastest pokemon around. The pokemon roared, and sailed through the night. They approached the mainland, but they continued on. They landed behind some trees near a building. Zion emerged from the forest and entered the massive tower. It was a remote area, hidden away. He went inside of the elevator and went to the 36th floor. All there was, was a hallway, at the end, was a door that said, "Top Secret". Zion pulled out a key from his pocket, unlocked the door, and went inside. It was a labroatory. It had capsules with pokemon inside of them, and at the far wall, someone was working. Zion approached the, woman, "It it done yet?" he asked. The girl turned around, and was startled. Her name was Elisa, "Oh, Zion! Your early. Yes, I am about finish with it, just some minor adjustments." she turned around again, and once more with an object in her hand, "Here you go. I'm sure it would suite you just fine." Zion accepted it, and slipped it into his pocket. He left the tower, mounted the Dragonite, and headed to the skies.

D and Espeon were enjoying the Christmas party. They talked with other people and pokemon, ate food, and even watched the football game with the jocks. D felt kinda bored, so he looked around for Amie. He couldn't find her anywhere, he was sure she'd be at the party, "Hmm....she has to be here somewhere. I wond-" he was cut off by a noise from his stomach, "Oh, god..." and he quickly rushed to the bathroom.

Last edited by dottio716; 11-05-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Fiery Houndoom Offline
Experienced Trainer

A young woman with long black hair walked up to the house, but stopped in front of the lawn, looking indecisive. The invitation had said that everyone was invited, but did that apply to kids who had only been at the pokemon high school for a month? The houndoom beside her let out a questioning growl, as if to say "What are we waiting for? We can either go forward or go back, so make up your mind!". But still Ember stood there, silent, still, and watchful as a statue while Darkflame's paws blazed and flickered merrily in the moonlight, melting the snow around them.

My VPP stats|My URPG stats
Old 11-05-2007, 05:35 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Ahh.....much better...I really shouldn't drink so much." said D, feeling refreshed. He looked around, there wasn't anything better to do, so he thought he'd go outside. "Common Espeon, we're gonna go for a walk." said D, as he grabbed his jacket. Espeon decided he'd go with him, "Espeon..." it said. Just as they opened the door, thought, there was a pale faced girl, with a houndoom, who's paws were burning the earth below it. D recognized her, sorta. "Hey, your names....uh...um...E-Ember right? You're new around here aren't you?" asked D. Espeon inspected the girl and her pokemon, "Ess...."
Old 11-05-2007, 05:37 PM

Caleb looked around for Amie, but couldn't find her. Caleb looked at his Charmander. "I'll be right back ok?" He said to his little Pokemon. "Char!" The pokemon repiled. Caleb stepped outside to find someone standing there. "Oh, hello!" He said politley. "Are you here for the party? Because your more than welcome to come in you know." He smiled. "Weather you come in or not my name is Caleb. Whats yours?" asked the boy. JUst then Caleb's eyes went blank. "MY GOD!" He ran inside straight to the bathroom.

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 11-05-2007 at 05:50 PM.