Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 05:28 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Pokémon Kindergarten (Goo goo gaga, Sign-ups)

Pokémon Kindergarten
Pokémon Kindergarten is where little kids go when they start to learn about Pokémon, the world, and to not to pick their nose when other people are looking. Here, children learn about Pokémon, math, reading, and writing. And finger-painting too. Upon entering the school, each child is given a single Pokemon. They and that Pokemon will grow together and share live expeiriences.

More will be added when the kids go up a grade.

Sign-up sheet
Name:
Description: (Pictures are good as well)
Personality:
Pokémon: (Keep it small and with 2 evoulutions)
Other: (such as if your Pokémon has anything to wear and what not)

Rules
All PE2K rules apply here
No one liners
No God-Modding
No Bunnying
Reservations last however long I want
No Romance and Profanity allowed: R, Just kidding, PG
Only one Pokémon per trainer.

My SU
Name: Ryan Lester Wiskerchen
Description: Ryan is thin and has dirty-blonde hair with long bangs. He also has deep brown eyes and wears a large forest green T-shirt and a pair of jeans.
Personality: Ryan is new and is a social outcast and is shunned by pretty much everyone. Ryan usually is alone and playing with blocks or drawing.
Pokémon: Tooth the Totodile
Other: Tooth wears a green bandana around his neck.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 11-04-2007, 05:31 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Pokémon Kindergarten (Goo goo gaga, Sign-ups)

Reseve me ok...please.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-04-2007, 05:36 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

I think I'll take a look at this....
Old 11-04-2007, 05:42 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

xD..... i didnt think it would ever come to this l0l

i want a reservation nonetheless....(i'll have my sign-up up later if you dont mind ^^)

BRYCExKAT
Old 11-04-2007, 05:48 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Everyone is reserved, happy birthday!

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 11-04-2007 at 05:52 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:13 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

(i made my character a nerd) xD

i just threw this together quickly, hope i get accepted ^^

Name: Riley Woodworth

Description: Although they tend to find themselves slicked back in an unfashionable manner, Riley's wild black locks cannot be tamed by any amount of hair-gel. They sit prominently atop his head, as though surveying the area, jutting out at any awkward angle imaginable. Beneath the supposed "girl magnet" hairdo lies a pale white face, unblemished but for a few sparse freckles dotting the bridge of his nose. A rigid pair of glossy black bifocals is usually seen plastered against his face, somewhat drawing the attention from his crazy hair. The boy stands at a stumpy 3'9", and it is customary to see him clothed in a flawless sweater-vest dyed the deepest of maroon. Accentuating this captivating top is a pair of ironed-stiff khaki shorts that reach just below his knees, tickling the soft skin beneath. To complete his outfit, his feet had been roughly shoved into size 2 brown dress shoes, cut low against the chalky socks that rise up to his ankles.

Personality: Undoubtedly, Riley spends a vast majority of his time snuggled into his favorite pop-up book or struggling to get a leg-up on his classmates in the fields of academics. Although he is so very young, the boy has mastered the art of tying one's shoes (an impressive feat among his companions) and can recite the alphabet by heart. Having been raised by a team of analytical professor parents, Riley was destined from birth to grow up acheiving far more than his surrounding students. The cold, stainless steel walls of his parent's labratory had not offered the boy a chance to interact with children of his own age, yet he was perfectly content among the experimental Magneton and Bronzong, as well as the characters in his children's books. Riley, although he isnt keen to admit it, is a bit of a snoot, always correcting others' grammar and jumping at any chance to show off his talents.

Pokemon: Eva the Mareep

Other: N/A

BRYCExKAT
Old 11-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceBoy10 View Post
(i made my character a nerd) xD

i just threw this together quickly, hope i get accepted ^^

Name: Riley Woodworth

Description: Although they tend to find themselves slicked back in an unfashionable manner, Riley's wild black locks cannot be tamed by any amount of hair-gel. They sit prominently atop his head, as though surveying the area, jutting out at any awkward angle imaginable. Beneath the supposed "girl magnet" hairdo lies a pale white face, unblemished but for a few sparse freckles dotting the bridge of his nose. A rigid pair of glossy black bifocals is usually seen plastered against his face, somewhat drawing the attention from his crazy hair. The boy stands at a stumpy 3'9", and it is customary to see him clothed in a flawless sweater-vest dyed the deepest of maroon. Accentuating this captivating top is a pair of ironed-stiff khaki shorts that reach just below his knees, tickling the soft skin beneath. To complete his outfit, his feet had been roughly shoved into size 2 brown dress shoes, cut low against the chalky socks that rise up to his ankles.

Personality: Undoubtedly, Riley spends a vast majority of his time snuggled into his favorite pop-up book or struggling to get a leg-up on his classmates in the fields of academics. Although he is so very young, the boy has mastered the art of tying one's shoes (an impressive feat among his companions) and can recite the alphabet by heart. Having been raised by a team of analytical professor parents, Riley was destined from birth to grow up acheiving far more than his surrounding students. The cold, stainless steel walls of his parent's labratory had not offered the boy a chance to interact with children of his own age, yet he was perfectly content among the experimental Magneton and Bronzong, as well as the characters in his children's books. Riley, although he isnt keen to admit it, is a bit of a snoot, always correcting others' grammar and jumping at any chance to show off his talents.

Pokemon: Eva the Mareep

Other: N/A
Woah, you can say the Alphabet, and tie your shoes! ACCEPTED

Old 11-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I was asked to close this on request.

Closed Thread