Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Kyle Isako
Currently: Half-Dragon,Half-Human

"So, where is this thing then Einstein?" Kyle asked, in a whisper.
In one of the trees.. I can't pinpoint exactly where He thought.
Kyle rolled his eyes.
"Great.. there's like thousands of trees.." He growled, anger in his voice.
Hey, don't blame me.. If you were full dragon you could pinpoint the exact location by the nanoparticles.. He thought.
"That is so reassuring." Kyle sighed. He glanced around, waiting for any motion to come, anything at all to give away the werewolf.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:30 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

Aurora sat against the wall, trying to clear her head.

I'm an idiot! How the hell could I find my mother? She was probably dead for years... No! Even if she is dead, I have to find out who she is. How could I even go back to that noble family? They won't take me back after I left! They can't! I'm a vampire! Besides, what about Naomi? She promised me to teach my about the way of the vampire. She can't do that if I leave. It's decided! I'll go back to them and keep traveling with Naomi!

Aurora was about to leave the abandoned cabin but stopped in her tracks when she heard the door open. Someone was coming in but who? She decided to stay where she was and figure out if this person was a friend or a foe.

As a vampire, she could see in the dark. She could see the stranger perfectly. He was actually quite handsome though he had a mask covering half of his face. He must been in an accident, but what kind? She could feel herself blushing as she kept staring at his face.

“Give me the damn orb, Zefira!”, he demanded, “Or else you will suffer the consequences.”

After he spoke, she realized that she was breathing hard. She quickly stopped and decided to go and talk to him when he spoke again.

“Ok…”, he said, almost giving up, “You asked for it!”

"Wait!" She shouted but he was too quick. He charged at her and grabbed her neck, suffocating her. She wanted to yell at him to stop but she wasn't able to speak. He summoned an orb of light that illuminated the whole room. Her face was perfectly in view. His hand released the grip on her neck and that's when he spoke once more.

"You're not Zefira...", The person said in shock.

Aurora fell to the ground as he let go. She coughed for a little bit before speaking once again.

"No... What's your problem with this Zefira person?" she asked in a raspy voice. She was now standing up faced towards him. The red tint around her pupil was expanding, the dark aura was back, and a couple of teeth were getting pointed. She was turning into a vampire once again.

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Old 11-05-2007, 01:54 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Naomi allowed her wings to spread. She saw her target. She lept, and landed a few yards away form the half-dragon.

"What are you doing here?" she snarled in a demanding tone.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Kaioo Offline

"That ain't no Werewolf." Kyle whispered.
Dang.. it's.. a uhm.. Werewolf with Wings.. He thought, he stared at the creature before him.
"What are you doing here?" (quoted from Crystal)
"Walking." He replied.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:02 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

"Some one who takes on the form of a half-dragon doesn't just 'walk'," she growled.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-05-2007, 02:07 AM
Kaioo Offline

"Some one who takes on the form of a half-dragon doesn't just 'walk'," (quoted from Crystal)
"I ain't no ordinary Half-Dragon." Kyle replied, glaring at the werewolf-type thing before him. He recognised features that somehow reminded him of the so called 'vampires', and he started to calculate the possibilities.
It's a Werepyre He thought, much to Kyle's surprise.
Kyle grew more cautious, but put his sword and shield away, raising his hands before him.
"I wish not to fight thee(it's medieval)." He said

Old 11-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

They were talking rather heatedly, and although I was anxious at first, I soon calmed myself with a breathing technique. They were both rather powerful seeming, but the Dragon-man seemed quite surprized at her unusual transformation. Apparently he had been expecting a simple werewolf.

I noiselessly moved a bit farther. I didn't want to be too close if this erupted into a battle, I might get caught in the middle of it, and that just wasn't something that I wanted to do yet, not without some concrete assurance that whichever party I sided with would be friendly to someone with my abilities.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:16 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

When Naomi heard that he didn't want to fight, she transformed back to human. "Then at least answer me this. Who are you?"

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Kaioo Offline

"My Name Is Kyle Isako. My bretheren call me 'Zanrsxyz'" Kyle replied, looking at the human before him.
He decided that since it was safe, he would morph back to Human.

Currently: Full Human

Kyle's senses changed completely, his eyesight decreasing slightly. He took in the surroundings, and noticed a slight shimmer in the air(that's how you are invisible.. you use stuff to make a thing.. but still it makes a slight shimmer in the air..), and he stared directly at the shimmer.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:34 AM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

Seft

The pair had calmed down it seemed, and both returned to normal human forms. I heaved a relieved sigh. I had not wanted a fight to break out, it just wasn't something that I enjoyed most of the times, as long as I was still myself.

Once they reverted back to normal however, the boy, Zanrsxyz, as he had said, looked right at me, and looking down, I relized that he could possibly have seen me. Though I had effectively rendered myself invisible, the method was of course only experimental, and bound to have flaws. It appeared as though the air where I should be were shimmering slightly, as though it were rippling, and I realized that though the light were allowed to pass through me, the movement of my cells disturbed the light just enough to cause a slight shimmer.

I released both of my diguises, both returning to visibility and sensibility instantaneously. "Don't be alarmed! I do not mean to harm either of you. I said as I appeared, dropping my weapon to the ground, and holding my hands up in a gesture of peace. "I'm sorry that I concealed my presence from you, but I was worried about you safety. After following you, I naturally realized that my concern was unneeded. You fight very well, by the way. I hope you don't hold it against me, following you, I mean. I paused, waiting, my mind ready to pull my staff back into my hands at the slightest aggressive movement from either of them.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:38 AM
Kaioo Offline

Currently: Morphing

Kyle looked at the person who just appeared, and he didn't know whether to trust him or not, and he began to morph.

Currently: Full Dragon

Kyle roared as he finished morphing. He was a Full Dragon, and could smell all the People around the area.
He stared at the person who'd just appeared, and moved his head close to the person.
"What is your name?" He asked.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:52 AM
Brainiac Offline

My staff, which was lying on the ground next to me flew into my hands sou quickly, that it would have appeared to have simply appeared out of thin air. I leapt backwards as the man again transformed, this time fully into a dragon, rather than that in between form that he had been in before. I cursed my luck. Why did everyone in the world have to be so agressive. It wasn't as though I had tried to attack them or anything, they just couldn't see me before.

He roared aloud as he finished his transformation, bringing his head close to mine. "What is your name?" he demanded, as forced myself not to react to his movement towards me. I didn't want to harm him yet, I wasn't sure that he was really my enemy.

I lowered my staff slowly, and set it on the ground again. "My name is Seft, and again, I mean you no harm. I did not wish to alarm you, but I realized too late that you had seen through my experimental method of invisibility. I could do nothing but reveal myself if I were to remain on peaceful terms with you, I merely wished to avoid conflict. I don't want to hurt you. Please don't make me do it, I don't want to."

Old 11-05-2007, 02:52 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

"He's a friend of mine, Zanrsxyz," Naomi said calmly as she stood by Seft. She stayed calm facing the dragon, holding off her desire to transform.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-05-2007, 02:55 AM
Kaioo Offline

"Call me Kyle." He said, turning his head towards Naomi.
He sighed, and frowned, staring at Seft, before morphing.

Currently: Full Human

Kyle stretched his neck, clicking the bones, as he felt happy to be a Human again. He looked at Seft, and held out a hand to him.

Old 11-05-2007, 03:05 AM
Brainiac Offline

"He's a friend of mine, Zanrsxyz," Naomi said calmly as she moved next to me. She faced the dragon, squirming slightly as though she were trying hard to not do something.

"Call me Kyle." Said the supposed Zanrsxyz, as he again returned to his human form. He moved slightly, and I could hear his joints popping aloud. He reached outwards towards me, offering his hand for me to shake. I clumsily reached outward towards his hand, hating my inability to tell exactly where motionless objects were. Eventually I reached it, and shook it softly, trying to act as though I had not been so clumsy in taking his hand.

"Well Kyle, I'm Seft, and now we've had a proper introduction. I really am sorry to have surprised you like that. I said softly, my staff slowly moving upwards and attaching itself to the holster on my back as I talked.