Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 11-04-2007, 04:08 AM
Negative Zone's Avatar
Negative Zone Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fabulous New Vegas
Posts: 3,741
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Before Toan could reply to the new man, one of the girls walked off farther into the forest."What the...? Wait up!" Toan yelled as he ran torwards her. "Hey, I'm sorry for how crazy I went... The Dark Genie can do many things..." He gazed at her beauty. "Hard to believe she's part vampire... Then he quickly looked away and blushed slightly.
__________________
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.


Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-04-2007, 04:24 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

As she walked off, she heard Toan catching up to her. He went in front of her and stopped her from going any farther.

"Hey, I'm sorry for how crazy I went... The Dark Genie can do many things..." He started to say before he started to gaze at her. She could feel his stare all over her and began to blush.

"Anything the matter? Is there something wrong with me?" She said as the blush was still on her face. He turned away quickly after she spoken to him. She could see a small blush visible on his face before he turned.

Did that just happen? Did he just blush? What for? I'm not really pretty.... She started to think before remembering her transformation. My vampire half made me attractive though. Is that why he's blushing? Is it because he thinks I'm beautiful? No, I'll hurt him... I still haven't learned to control myself.

She then ran away, hoping that he wouldn't follow her. He couldn't. This part of the forest was too dark. Though she still ran, not knowing her leavender eyes were becoming brighter each second. She realized that she could see in the dark. Off in the distance there lay a small cabin. There, she could hide with no one disturbing her and she not hurting anyone else. She went insise the cabin, not knowing who was inside....
__________________
Coral the Corsola

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-04-2007, 10:45 AM
MikaelO's Avatar
MikaelO Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 1,175
Send a message via MSN to MikaelO
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

OOC: In just a couple of hours you wrote 3 pages? Holly God...

“Were you expecting me to believe in that story?”, the boy asked, to the old woman who was holding his hand and trying to read some of its lines.

“But is the truth, my child…”, the woman tried to justify herself and her credibility, “Mss. Rojana doesn’t lie and never says wrong things to her clients.”

The boy was definitely losing his patience, although he was with a confused face, hearing all that stuff, and suddenly he took his hand back from the old woman’s hands and looked at her with devastating eyes. He was just ready to destroy that character.

“Look, Mss Rojana…”, the boy began, “My name is not Youso or Matosaga! People call me Drako, not those names, you just said! And no, I don’t believe in any of the words you just said! I’m not going to find ‘freak people’ along my way, because my way is going to end right here in this same place!”

The old witch was obsessed with something that belonged to Drako: his necklace, with an org in the end of it. The witch could feel the power within the amulet and within that orb. She wanted to touch it, but the power was too strong for her. As so she started to feel pain inside herself.

“Ohh… You want this?”, Drako asked ironically, pointing at the red orb, shining in the light, “First you have to learn how to fool me, then you can have it!”

The woman was almost fainted when Drako looked inside her eyes and saw something that concerned him. By this time, she was kneeing in the ground, grabbing Drako’s orb with as much strength as she could.

“You thought, that I was trying to fool you?”, her voice started to change to an evil ton, “Poor you, Drako… Poor you!”

When she said these final words, she pull Drako’s orb and turned to a more attractive and powerful creature. Although she was really attractive, Drako knew what was happening there: the creature now had large and feathered wings, from a dark color; she had a greenish skin and large and pointed fangs.
The creature laughed evilly and loudly

“You never change, do you?”, the creature asked, starting to beat her wings and lifting from the ground.

Drako couldn’t believe that was fooled by such a creature.

“And you won’t live much longer with that orb!”, he growled, staring at the creature, who was laughing loudly and taking off, disappearing in the foggy horizon.

“Now, how will I find such a vampire? They have all the same appearance…”, Drako thought, looking at his necklace, “Well… I just think I’ll have to kill one by one, until I find her…”


The boy looked at the city, where he was and the lifted one hand. Inside his hand a large light ball appeared and a couple seconds after, it started to levitate just in front of the boy’s eyes.

“Let’s go find that orb!”, Drako demanded, and the orb started to ‘walk’ in some random direction.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Mewchirio's Avatar
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: I live.. erm.. where exactly am I?
Posts: 979
Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Yin ran, quicker than the wind towards Fain, and grabbed her Longbow, and expertly pulled out an arrow, and aimed it at Fain's face

"You die today, Wood Elf. Even you're father can't save you now."

Fain smiled, and Strung his bow with an arrow on it as well.

"Erif! No, I won't die Yin; and anyway, I did not kill you're Soul mate. OK?"

As he said these, his arrow lit with a bright silver fire, and it flew towards her, just to be cut in half by a whizzing shuriken, which returned to her hand. yin cast a flurry of these but he drew his Jian and hacked at them with the Diamond Encrusted blade. The shurikens however, melded back together and returned to her pouch. Yin snarled

"I'll get you with this then"

And fired a Death arrow at him, slicing him through the side. Fain screamed, and ran towards the House where he could feel other creatures there. Yin cackled, and disappeared with a puff. But before he could get there, he collapsed

Mewchirio
__________________


Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii

Last edited by Mewchirio; 11-04-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Negative Zone's Avatar
Negative Zone Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fabulous New Vegas
Posts: 3,741
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

"What the hell?" Toan said as the girl ran off yet again. This time, he wouldn't chase her, but continue to find Paige... No, he didn't love Paige, but she was still his best friend. "...To... the cave..." Toan said. He quickly ran past the forest and found Norune Village, also known as barren wasteland. "Ugh, this place is idiotic..." He looked at the only house there, the Mayor's. Then he went into the cave...
__________________
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.


Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-04-2007, 01:33 PM
MikaelO's Avatar
MikaelO Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 1,175
Send a message via MSN to MikaelO
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Drako followed the light sphere until they reach a small cabin, lost in the middle of nothing and no one. The light ball stood in front of Drako’s face for a short period of time, before disappearing leaving no evidence.

“So…”, Drako said to himself, looking at the cabin, “This is where you hide, hum?”

Drako smirked softly and then entered the cabin, which had the door open. He walked in slowly, not to be noticed and heard something that made him more anxious of what could happen next.

“Give me the damn orb, Zefira!”, Drako demanded, “Or else you will suffer the consequences.”

His voice echoed inside the cabin and Drako could hear someone breathing hardly.

“Ok…”, he said, almost giving up, “You asked for it!”

The boy started to walk in the direction of the sound and when he thought, he was just in front of that being; he grabbed her neck and gripped it.

“Tell me where the damn orb is!”, he demanded again.

This time he had, again, no answer. As so, he created another light ball, which illuminated the entire cabin, revealing a beautiful girl with bright lavender eyes, trying to breathe due to what Drako was doing to her neck.
Drako was shocked, when he realised what was doing to an innocent girl. Due to the shock he took the hand from the girl’s neck.

"You're not Zefira...", Drako said in shock.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Mewchirio's Avatar
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: I live.. erm.. where exactly am I?
Posts: 979
Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Yin saw the light coming from the cabin, and ran up to the cabin, peering through the window. She saw this boy with the orb and smiled. She'd heard the the Old witch had stolen an orb from a young boy, and this must be the one. She saw his power, and felt like she needed it. She slumped down the wall and whispered:

"I need that boy's power. fain isn't dead yet, because of my weak magic. but this on ehas potential. if I can get his, i'll be able to bring back Niy!"

Her eyes shone with evil delight as a plan formed in her mind.

Mewchirio
__________________


Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-04-2007, 06:44 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi let everything around her change. First Aurora ran off, but she didn't have to worry since she could track the 16-year-old by scent, and then Toan ran after her. Now she was left with the new comer, and by the looks of it, he was blind, at least that's what Naomi could tell in the moon light.

She then turned her attention to the direction Aurora ran. Her lips formed a snarl, her eyes becoming a mixture of red and yellow, half of her hair turned black. She scented wolf, but no ordinary wolf. It was a werewolf.

Naomi slightly bowed to the other man, excusing herself politely, and then ran off. Dammit... that Aurora... she had to run in the direction of a werewolf crossing! Now she's being tracked and doesn't even now it!

Naomi regained control of her wolf side, allowing herself to transform into a wolf. Her silvery black pelt glowed in the moon light, her gold eyes shinning. A midnight black patter of bat wings showed on her shoulders, running down her spin to her hips. Her canines were also longer that a normal wolf's.

She ran until she stopped the wolf. He was a big, forest brown Beta, second strongest to the Alpha. Naomi was a Beta in her werewolf and wolf form, and she knew she was in for a fight.

The wolf turned when he scented Naomi, which was what she wanted. She was up-wind. She only knew he was there because the wind changed directions for only a moment. He snarled. He was in wolf form, not werewolf like Naomi thought. It was an even match.

Naomi scented the air. Only the one. Good, she thought as she got ready for an attack.

The wolf jumped, landing on Naomi's back. She yelp, but it was a fake. She twisted her body to bite down on a forepaw and throw the bigger, and stronger Beta off of her. He landed against a tree, but that didn't stop him from attacking again. The fight was getting more bloody by the minute, but after a few moments, Naomi won. The only way she could have won was by killing the other Beta.

As a tradition in the Wolfen society, she preformed a burial for the defeated. He was a good opponent, but she was smarter. After burying him, Naomi let out a mighty howl before transforming back to human form, not having a scratch on her like she did in wolf form.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Kyle Isako
Half-Dragon, Half-Human
Currently: Full Human


Kyle strode along the path, taking in the surroundings, trying to smell people, but failing. That was one of the downsides of being in Human Form. He couldn't smell Humans.. But atleast he wouldn't be outcast away from people. He sighed, and stopped walking, surveying the area, before sitting on a tree stump next to him.
This is totally boring.. He thought, unsheathing his sword, and swinging it around a few times before him, boredom already settled onto his face.

He sighed as he became even more bored, and quickly stood up once again, putting the sword back into it's sheath, and continuing on his walk.
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-04-2007, 11:38 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi was now walking down one of the human paths. She was down-wind, and she scented something. She never came across this scent before. She jumped into a nearby tree. Little did she know, the wind changed. Now she was up-wind, her scent being carried by the wind down the path.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-04-2007, 11:48 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Kyle Isako
Currently: Full Human


Kyle continued to walk along the path, instincts telling him to stop, as his brain worked in overdrive to find out what it could sense, for it was still in Dragon form, this, was unchangeable.
What is it Dragon? Kyle thought to himself, for he frequently had '2 minds' in his head, which frequently talked to each other.
I can sense... a disturbance.. something odd in the wind Kyle thought again.

Kyle sighed, and stopped walking.
"So, what exactly can you sense?" Kyle said quietly, allowing the Dragon in him to speak in thought, while he spoke out loud.
It's as if.. no it can't be.. I can sense a Human.. but.. also Wolf.. I can sense them mixed.. as if they are one He thought.
"You mean a Werewolf?" Kyle asked quietly, wanting to know more.
Exactly. He thought.
Kyle became cautious, reaching for his sword and shield.
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-04-2007, 11:51 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi was now uneasy, but wasn't in the process of transforming. Whatever was ahead, it knew that she had werewolf blood. She reached for her sword.

Whatever this thing is... it knows I'm part werewolf... but it doesn't know that I'm wereprye... it's probably the other Beta's scent it smells, along with my own... I have got to be careful, she thought, a growl growing in her throat.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Kyle Isako
Currently: Morphing


Y'know that your Human form is no match for a werewolf? He thought.
"Yeah." Kyle replied, in a whisper, his sword and shield ready in his hands.
I suggest you Morph He thought.
Kyle nodded, and began morphing, his Red Tail appearing first, as his hands turned into Dragon claws, the sword and shield still in his hands.

Currently: Half-Dragon,Half-Human

Kyle finished morphing with the Dragon Tail at full length(approx. 4ft), his claws fully ready, along with his head, which was now a cross between a human and a Dragon. The rest of his body was Human, and he went into a defensive stance.
Y'know If I were you, I'd of gone full Dragon Kyle thought.
"Uhh.. you are me." He replied quietly,"And If I was Full Dragon then I couldn't wield the sword and shield, making me slightly defenceless."
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-05-2007, 12:07 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

He's gotten stronger... like a dragon... Naomi thought as she allowed herself to transform to full werepyre. Her wings lay flat against her back, giving her a appearance of a werewolf. She still held her sword.

Now... come out, come out, whoever you are, she thought in a low growl.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Brainiac's Avatar
Brainiac Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I live in my imaginary imagination!
Posts: 1,034
Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

OOC: I know its a little long, but i just had a bit of trouble keeping up with how quickly you guy's post! Its probably a good thing though, it will help me be less of a perfectionist or something like that.

Seft

Funnily enough, as soon as I revealed my presence to this small group, the young half human girl left almost instantly. Toan followed after her without even answering me, and I worried that perhaps she would be unsafe with him. However, I turned to look at the second woman, rather than pursue. I really had no idea who these people were, and never intended to get involved if it could be avoided.

She seemed to be focusing her attention on the pair that had just ran off into the forest. Sounding rather preoccupied, she politely bade me farewell before running off into the forest herself. I watched her light for a few moments more before the air around her displaced with a sudden shape change. Running now was what seemed to be a large wolf. Thinking about how things just weren’t going as planned, I turned and walked the other direction, when I was suddenly seized with the impulse to go after them.

I sighed heavily as I knew that I had just convinced myself to do something unpractical and possibly even dangerous. I turned around yet again and hurried into the woods, moving silently, and heading towards the light of the second girl. She had seemed the most intelligent and practical of the group, and if any of them planned on meeting again, she was the one whom would see to it that it happened. I stopped well away from her as soon as I realized that she was involved in a fight with another Werewolf.

I was slightly worried about what could happen to her, but I knew that I could not interfere. Werewolves were generally honorable creatures, and I did not want to offend either of them by attempting to sway the tides of battle. Although the male wolf was quite larger than the girl, she fought intelligently, and the battle was soon decided in her favor. Afterwards, she buried the body of her opponent, and paused respectfully. A few seconds later, she let out a loud and piercing howl that I clearly heard, even from the distance that I was.

After that howl died away, I felt the displacement of air as she returned to a human form. It seemed as though her light brightened as she transformed, indicating a renewal of energy or health. Perhaps she healed her wounds when she returned to such a form. That was a useful ability, one that I definitely envied. I was about to reveal myself then when she walked off again, and I decided that rather than revealing my presence, I would follow on in silence. I took the precaution of masking my scent with my psychic powers.

I pulled all the air around me into a bubble that would not allow anything but oxygen and carbon dioxide to leave. I knew that if I stayed this way for too long, it could be dangerous for me. I also decided to try out an experiment that I had been researching before my father died. I manipulated the light of my body, forcing it to give way to other light, rather than impede and reflect it. If done properly, this technique should render me invisible for a short period of time, roughly up to two hours.

Suddenly, he noticed the light of another person ahead, most likely male, and not fully human. He even felt the displacement of air as the person transformed into something that I could not recognize as neither human nor animal, but a disturbing combination of both. It had moved into a stance that suggested it anticipated a fight, and I hastily ran closer to provide assistance if it were necessary, though I didn’t fancy my chances of survival if one of those nasty claws were shoved in me.
__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com