Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-02-2008, 02:03 AM
Alex the Charmander Offline

Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

DespairingDark

"That?" Aurora questioned as she looked over there, squinting her eyes to get a better look. She noticed that StarLightWing was referring to the fire dragon causing the rampage.

"That is the fire dragon. We're trying to calm him down. He wants to destroy humans and everything that protects them. He doesn't even care if he burns up the whole world, he'll do anything to get rid of people like me. Though I recently found out that I'm not like many others..." Aurora explained.

“Really?” Despair looked over to where the creature was, tearing up trees with it’s tail, “That’s more interesting than anything I’ve heard just recently.”

Suddenly, a terrible throbbing went through Despair’s head for a moment, and she stepped back and rubbed her face with her paw and blinked, then it was gone.

What was tha- she was thinking when something interrupted her thoughts, Change back to normal, DespairingDarkness.

She was pondering what this thought might mean, when she spotted something charging toward her. “What the-" she didn’t have time to finish as her head began throbbing, and her fur stood on end. DespairingDark. The voice said again, DespairingDark. Despair opened her eyes with the new realization of what she truly was.

“I dare you to come at me, Gryphon.”

[Aviendha: Zebstrika][Rand: Zekrom][Nynaeve: Haxorus][Egwene: Musharna][Lan: Scolipede][Moiraine: Samurott]
Old 03-02-2008, 02:11 AM
Palkiaperson Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Palkiaperson

“I dare you to come at me, Gryphon.” it said.

I skidded to a halt tearing up alot of dirt until I was right infront of it's face.

"I you put a paw on her I'll make sure you want walk home today."
Old 03-02-2008, 02:33 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

Aurora stood there quietly, watching the two beasts fighting.

"Calm down Mirage... I''ll make sure she doesn't hurt me... Well let me come with you. Do you know of the plan yet?" Aurora said, walking towards her, stroking her head to make sure that she was okay.

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Old 03-02-2008, 02:38 AM
Palkiaperson Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Palkiaperson

"Calm down Mirage... I''ll make sure she doesn't hurt me... Well let me come with you. Do you know of the plan yet?she said while gently petting my head.

It felt soothing and I completly let go of my rage.

"Yes, the water dragon is pretty sure we have to imobolize it. The rocks seem to actually be weakening him god knows how." I said.

I held my bird claw out towards her.

"You coming?"
Old 03-02-2008, 02:40 AM
Hidachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Mori'nai had just spaced out a little. He dropped all the rocks and headed over to Aurora who was talking to the Gryphon. He was hoping to figure out what was going on. He heard something as he approached.

"...plan yet?" Aurora said to the gryphon.

"Plan?" Mori'nai questioned. "What Plan?"

VPP #1: Izzy the Floatzel
Male
Started at: 32
Hatch: Completed
Floatzel: Completed
Done: 332
Old 03-02-2008, 02:45 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

"Well... I'll go gather up more rocks... You guys... Well just be careful... And make sure you calm down, okay?" Aurora said before giving one last concern stroke upon her head before leaving. She walked past the person, not wanting to meet him. She looked for more stones, hoping to be rid of his presence.

Old 03-02-2008, 02:52 AM

DespairingDark

Despair shook her head as another sharp pain shot through it, and she calmed down. What was that for?! She said to herself, I’m so stupid!

Despair walked over to where the girl was going to gather rocks.

“What’r those rocks for?” Despair asked, curiously nosing a stone that was lying on the ground, and sneezing because she sniffed up some dust.

Almost, DespairingDark.
The words spoke in her head, and made her wonder what was going on with her today.

[Aviendha: Zebstrika][Rand: Zekrom][Nynaeve: Haxorus][Egwene: Musharna][Lan: Scolipede][Moiraine: Samurott]
Old 03-02-2008, 03:02 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Those rocks are what we're using to distract the fire dragon. We're going to throw them at him. We're collecting all that we can find." Aurora explained, picking up a couple of the stones. She then went over and got the stone that made StarLightWing sneeze. As Aurora past her, she patted her snout, making sure that she was okay. She then gave her a smile and walked away, looking for more of the stones.

Old 03-02-2008, 03:15 AM
Hidachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Mori'nai sighed. Whenever he got within five feet of Aurora she'd just leave. Women, so fickle. He gathered all the rocks he had just dropped and took off his his cape. He made a makeshift bag to hold all the rocks. He walked over to the people collecting the stones and dropped the bag on the ground. There must have been 20 lbs. of rocks in there!

"So when do we launch these stones at the thing?" He thought for a second "And yes I know the plan. And yes I was eavesdropping. Oh, and yes, I am a horrible person." He said all this to Aurora, thinking of all her possible questions and answering them before she even thought of them.

OOC: I hope that's not bunnying

Male
Old 03-02-2008, 03:21 AM

DespairingDark

Despair watched the rock from in front of her tickling nose be removed as she sneezed again. She stood up and looked back and forth, sniffing and scenting only a few different creatures and a few dragons.

She saw another person carrying rocks, and a bunch of mythical creatures. Looking around, she wondered if anything was going to happen.

“Throw rocks?” she said, “Wouldn’t they melt? He IS a Lava Elemental from what I can see.”

Old 03-02-2008, 03:21 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: It's okay. Well... I might leave soon...

IC:

"So when do we launch these stones at the thing?" He asked, waiting for a moment before replying again, "And yes I know the plan. And yes I was eavesdropping. Oh, and yes, I am a horrible person,".

"Well that wasn't what I was going to say, but since you admitted it, I guess it's true." Aurora declared, turning her head away.

"Anways, you may leave the rocks over by the griphon." Aurora then walked past him, trying to find even more stones.

"Actually, what was weird was when I threw the rock at him, it landed on his head. It had never melted at all. It seems that heat only seems to erupt from his sides and his back. If these rocks keep hitting him on his head, it might actually knock him out, thus letting him calm down. THough that's only a lucky guess... It'll probably never happen... Aurora explained to the Meiko.

Last edited by x-Mizu-Tama-x; 03-02-2008 at 03:27 AM.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:42 AM
Hidachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Well that wasn't what I was going to say, but since you admitted it, I guess it's true." Aurora declared, turning her head away. "Anways, you may leave the rocks over by the griphon."

His eye twitched. He was trying to keep his cool. He didn't want his Lupin Ears to come just yet. He picked the rocks and walked over by the Gryphon. He dropped next to the Gryphon, and- HIS FOOT! He had dropped 20 lbs. of stones on his hurt foot. He snapped. His Ears sprouted out the top of his head.

Male
Old 03-02-2008, 03:43 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

By this time, Naomi had reverted back to her human form. She and Celestine were on the side lines, watching carefully. Celestine had convinced Naomi to retreat when she had sensed others approaching.

"Come on, Celestine! I need to help!" Naomi growled.

"I know you do, but calm down first. You were about to go on a rage if I hadn't have pulled you back," Celestine replied.

Naomi knew what her vampire friend was getting at, but she didn't like it. She still didn't fully believe that Aurora was her half sister as Celestine had claimed, but she still felt responsible for what happened to her since she was now Aurora's mentor in the vampire arts, under the supervision of Celestine of course.

"I'm fine now. Just let me go out there and find out what the hell is going on!"

"Fine, but don't come whining to me when you get hurt. I might as well get to the village and get Alcione to help us out. I'll be back as soon as I can."

And with that, Celestine disappeared. Naomi was grateful that she was going to get their elemental werewolf friend, Alcione. Naomi then turned back and ran up to Aurora and co.

"Aurora! What's going on here?" she asked once she had caught up.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-02-2008, 07:27 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Aurora! What's going on here?" Naomi asked once she had caught up to Aurora.

"Huh?" Aurora asked, too concern about the ears that had popped up from the young man's head. She pointed towards it, almost in a trance.